Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys (21573 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Rant From An 'Ugly Black Man' / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by EbonyMerma(f): 1:36am On Oct 26, 2008
Sweetie, you're probably not ugly, just lacking in the self-esteem department. Why do you even refer to yourself as an "ugly black guy". That sounds a bit like self-loathing.

What I've noticed about black men who lack self esteem, you tend to think that black women aren't interested in you. Maybe you are approaching the wrong kind of black women.
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by sexyLeamon(f): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2008
naawee:

men,

I'll take that shawtie off you! U fuckin' ugly and u coming to lie to me bitches all crazy about cha? Damn, u must have a very big and long black d**k thats suffering from priapic disorders!

If I see any of u ugly chumps swaggering down my block with hot blondes or salacious blackies, dudes, I'm take her quickly off you and she'll have no option but to roll on with 2H2H because I'ma give an offer she woon't be able to refuse. And thats from my verbal and financial accounts, dunnies!

F**k y'all ugly Niggaz! I'll bomb on y'all fools with long black dicks! Shit!!!!!
just plain stupid undecided undecided
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by edog4eva(f): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2008
I think white women are used to different facial characteristics and find black men (who other black women may think are ugly) handsome. Plus, who's to say who is ugly and who is delicious kiss ?? I am sure some people think I am ugly, and some think I am cute (hopefully!).
Also- there are some races that I don't find attractive at all, it's just what I am used to, certain features, blah blah
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by jpphilips(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2008
with a Beach Mansion, a brand new ferrari ride,
state of the Art bling-bling, and loads of cash to spend
my dear, i dont think u re that ugly, u just have what they want.
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by naawee: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2008
Y'all fools! Why the f**k would a silly ugly dumbass nigga come up here and be spitting raw shit like, "i'm so godamn f**kin' ugly but gat the shawties rolling with me!"! Thats plain bullshit.

All hot shawties wherever I am gotta roll with me! I'm 2H2H (=2 Hot 2 Handle) and I run all lascivious and raunchy hot chicks in my godamn motherfuckin palm! Yeah, Thats me and what my V and F accounts do for me!

So shut y'all morons and ugly niggaz! How many of ur phoney shits gotta come out of ur ugly faces b4 y'all know it's time to grow up and respect the king who never slacks but always doublepump his switching game?!

F**k y'all ugly niggaz! I'maa fucin' bumb on y'all! Fools and dunnies here rantin' shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by sexyLeamon(f): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2008
you need medical attention
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by Opslag(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2008
I agree wiv u.
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by ikeyman00(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2008
to ladies here!

yall weak! how could a dumbass loose motherf*^ker comin here pushin really hard to get notice. k all the men here are ulgy, but one thing

let the ladies be the jugde of the day! no more bulllshyte

2H2H naweeeeeeeeeeee paste ur picture for the ladies the ladies are waiting ?
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by Amiida(f): 2:28am On Jul 29, 2009
well im not white or anything but i have a pretty skin tone
but anyways i date black ugly guys, well thats what my friends call them
im not really sure why but all the lighter guys seem to be very into theirself's
and plus i just love dark skin guyss

smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by topup: 3:05am On Jul 29, 2009
Sometimes it pays off to look a little harder than other people do. I don't know what she meant by her comment, but it sounds like one of those 'movie quotes' it doesn't really make sense, and I'm sure if you asked her to explain it she would have found it hard. If I loved someone or thought they were hot despite the world thinking they weren't, I would still think they were hot, I've noticed it in myself, dated a guy and over-time with sincere care and love I can't even see whether he's hot or not, I just know that he's amazing.

If I ever said that someone was so ugly that they were beautiful, I would mean that they were not conventionally beautiful, but I found them attractive despite this, and this is because I don't even find conventional beauty attractive. The most beautiful people have something 'weird' about their faces. I mean, true scientific perfect beauty is when the face is supposed to be symmetrical and everything balanced, but then we have models with huge eyes, or really narrow eyes or a boney nose, or juicy shapely lips, you know beauty isn't as simple as what the world makes it anyways, since like many people have said; it's in the eye of the beholder at the end of the day.

Cheer up tombola, you're not ugly, seriously, how a person appears is much more than their outward facial features. I have seen pretty girls who don't smile ever, and this makes them look sad or unhappy, whilst I have seen unconventional looks, but then when they smile or are in their element they light up a room or glow.
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by MrWaters: 5:11am On Jul 29, 2009
joke or reality? angry
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by Gabry(f): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2009
Seriously, I havent seen an ugly black guy in ma life! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by v3: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2009
Gabry:

Seriously, I havent seen an ugly black guy in ma life! angry

Oh my. . .I'm butt ugly "cries out loud". . . .
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by Gabry(f): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
Na lie! Post your pic make me judge em well well! angry
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by v3: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2009
Gabry:

Na lie! Post your pic make me judge em well well! angry

seriously i'm ugly. . the girl standing next to me (pic) on my profile couldnt help but "Smile" her ass off

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by TheSeeker(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
naawee:

Y'all fools! Why the f**k would a silly ugly dumbass nigga come up here and be spitting raw shit like, "i'm so godamn f**kin' ugly but gat the shawties rolling with me!"! Thats plain bullshit.

All hot shawties wherever I am gotta roll with me! I'm 2H2H (=2 Hot 2 Handle) and I run all lascivious and raunchy hot chicks in my godamn motherfuckin palm! Yeah, Thats me and what my V and F accounts do for me!

So shut y'all morons and ugly niggaz! How many of ur phoney shits gotta come out of ur ugly faces b4 y'all know it's time to grow up and respect the king who never slacks but always doublepump his switching game?!

F**k y'all ugly niggaz! I'maa fucin' bumb on y'all! Fools and dunnies here rantin' shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A busy mind engaged only in foolish thoughts and idleness.

@Poster,
No one is ugly. It all depends on how you see yourself. However, I don't see why you should have ridiculed and shoot down your self esteem by calling yourself a "dog"
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by yme1(f): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2009
goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
every one has his or her own life to live
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by Gabry(f): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2009
v3nom4eva:

seriously i'm ugly. . the girl standing next to me (pic) on my profile couldnt help but "Smile" her ass off

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Guy, u are nowhere near ugly. . . . angry
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by skfa1: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2009
Na wa for this thread o.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by v3: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2009
Gabry:

Guy, u are nowhere near ugly. . . . angry

Did u see the picture on my profile. . . . shocked shocked horror!!
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by skfa1: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2009
LOL @ v3nom4eva

Anywayz sha, that babe wey u carry tap well well, kudos to u.
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by Gabry(f): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2009
v3nom4eva:

theres nothing horroful about that atall! angry
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by MrNiceGuy5: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2009
well it is not good for ladies to date ugly guys because some would have made or claim that they are a high level class ladies and later seeing them with an ugly guy makes them worried
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
I dont think the people dating them apply the same standards of beauty they normally would use to judge someone from their own race, imo.

In Seal's case, his wife's ex was Italian, so some people may have gone the "handsome" route and got burned. Could happen anywhere regardless of race.

but love is what matters.
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by NegroNtns(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2009
@post,

White people have an inverted sense for appreciation of beauty. They understand symmetry that's it. . .when it comes to beauty their definition is warped. Ask a black woman to define your handsomeness. . .her feedback is accurate.

You mentioned that these white girls are very beautiful. Are you sure? cool
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by galatico(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2009
Yeah I noticed that too, I was actually thinking its because of their money, loo I was wrong it's not because of that I don't know, Ladies why do you like Ugly guys,
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by sexyLeamon(f): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2009
v3nom4eva:

now don't tell me u think u are ugly
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by v3: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2009
sexyLeamon:

now don't tell me u think u are ugly

JK. . .want to get an "Angel wings" tattoo on my back. . .howdy?
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by sexyLeamon(f): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2009
tattoos are cool, want to get one on my belly bottom too but am scare
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by v3: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2009
Scared of what tongue

Me. . .If i dont get one. . .I'll prolly go for Mohawks. . .Laz one i had was funky!!
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by jidobaba(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
v3nom4eva:

Yeah, ure damn ugly! Is that your bleeping tooth or what?!
Re: Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys by v3: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
jidobaba:

Yeah, ure damn ugly! Is that your bleeping tooth or what?!

if you've got nothing to say, logoff n go home. . .
if you're looking for someone to diss, juz to get rep up in here, think b4 jumping ship. . .

Asswipe!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds (Photos) / One Night Stands / Omoefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.