Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Is There Really Love At First Sight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Really Love At First Sight? (2093 Views)

Is There Really Love Without Money / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Really Love At First Sight? by Naslala(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2006
I wonder why people still say,they fell in love wit themselves in their first encounter.Can you love or lust over what or whom you just met?
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by retro(f): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2006
No, there's no such thing as love at first sight, rather, it's attraction at first sight.
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by aykay(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2006
alot of soppy romantics wud say yea but i agree with retro, love at 1st site is impossible plus its illogical.
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by eveseh(f): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2006
yea
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by diddy4(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2006
love here, love there, hey, love is freaking pain damn it.

there aint nothing like love at first sight but try infatuation at first sight and i might believe you.
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by lilnaomi(f): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2006
no love at 1st sight, just liking so much 2 the point of wanting 2 knw about that person.
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by omololu: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2006
Love come's from the little share, that is why is good to love and share love wit another, GOD is LOVE
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by Busta(f): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2006
more like "LUST AT FIRST SIGHT"
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by iice(f): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2006
Isn't there a thread like this somewhere here? Nwayz, no such thing as love at first sight oh, Only lust at 1st, 2nd even 6th sight, tongue
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by micklplus(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2006
Love at first sight ! NAh ! That is not possible. You really cant love what you dont know ! You could be attracted at first sight but not love up at first sight. It takes time for love to develop and that point, the attraction can now be converted to LOVE. LUST would rather come into the picture at first sight but, definately thats not love

Cheers cheesy
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by Fimmy(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2006
yes it happens to me once
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by chapsman: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2006
yes you wouldnt admit untill it happens to you
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by iice(f): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2006
Yeah right undecided Why wouldn't admit it if it has happened 2 you? Unless you r selfish in not informing that it does happen undecided Nehow, most ppl dont know the difference btw lust/infatuation and Love, One day ur eye go open releasing the blinds that are hanging on it tongue
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by kheme(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2006
Of course I believe in love at first sight (although it's never happened to me!)
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by NightAngel(f): 6:03am On Jul 07, 2006
hmmm, never met a man that I loved at first sight. I must know him quite well before I feel love.
But with my child, now that was love at first sight. First moment I saw him, I loved him deeply.
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by iice(f): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2006
@NightAngel, a child is different, most mothers fall in love at first glance of their babies wink but e no dey happen with man oh,
How can u love some1 u dont even know? Whats the basis of the love? Physical looks? coz thats all that you see when u experience the first sight tongue, Can u say that u love that person because of he's/her character? Can you say that you love that person because he/she makes you happy? or whateva?? NOOOOO coz you dont know anything about the person, all you see is the physical build of da person, So if your love is as shallow as the looks of a person then u can enjoy your love by yourself oh tongue
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by diddy4(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2006
it is infatuation or lust damn it. nothing like love at first sight.
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by 2fine4u(f): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2006
@ Topic
you mean lust at first sight undecided
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by adconline(m): 2:22am On Sep 04, 2006
pls  tell me how to post new topics cos im lost at the moment. >~I cant  see the button for new topic any more.
Seun , your expertise is urgently needed.
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by echelon(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2006
It all depends on your definition/ understanding of love. I believe true love can never be at first sight. It is cultivated, nutured and then grows up, just like a seed.
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by momoney1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2006
It all depends on your definition/ understanding of love. I believe true love can never be at first sight. It is cultivated, nutured and then grows up, just like a seed.

you are close to my understanding.

there's love @ first sight. you can be attracted to somebody and still love at the same time. you can also nuture an existing love to grow tighter.

and for "love cultivation" one can prepare his/her mind on the kind of girl/man you really wish for yourself and as soon as you come across such juju man doesn't need to tell you this is your desire.

so take it or leave it, until it happens to you, you will not believe it neither will you understand
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2006
adconline:

please tell me how to post new topics because im lost at the moment. >~I can't see the button for new topic any more.
Seun , your expertise is urgently needed.
your right adconline i think its rather you are, phyisically attracted to someone at first sight and would like to get to know the person better (not as your sex partner)but in other aspects of the person's life or you are in lust with a person at first sight and would want the person to be your sex partner,period,
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by adconline(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2006
@ThoniaSlim

Wonderful pix , so innocent and virginal.
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by kike001(f): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2006
yeah 4 sum ppl but not all
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by EmemJU(f): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2006
YES!
Never say never in matters of the heart.
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by EmemJU(f): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2006
YES!
Love at first sight is real. I've been there and today we're ha
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by lovestinks(f): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2006
no i think its lust at first sight.then love comes.(hopefully)
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by Hugoboi(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2006
Love stinks*wat a name*
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by geebabe(f): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2006
2fine4u:

@ Topic
you mean lust at first sight undecided
i fill u jo smiley
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by kokoletz(m): 5:46am On Sep 23, 2006
Do love even exist? Well its all about give
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by segun111(m): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2006
Why do we have so many threads that are similar, Na wa oooo.
Re: Is There Really Love At First Sight? by kolabode: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2006
Nothing like that all is infatuation love can never develop in a day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

And Let The Mix Begin- U Wanna Date / What Petname Do U Call Ur Partner / Does A Good Kisser Make For A Great Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.