Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? (4062 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2008
Some people are assuming get locked up is the most that can happen. The cop knows what he is doing is wrong, do you think he is going to allow them to talk? The cop has a gun while the husband has nothing. . . but he should rush the cop, no? Why is with this idea that people have to lose their lives to prove love? If the wife can't understand that, she pack her bags and leave then. Pray her second husband will Mike Tyson, Might Igor and Yokozuna all wrapped in one.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2008
Gamine:

So, when the lady had "mouthed off"

It is enough for the guy to "Eyes off"

You cannot Justify it!!

The guy Should have tried to do something!!!!
Everyonemis saying he should have done something. . . what exactly does this something constitute? She knew they were in a very precarious situation, all she had to do shut it but noooo, she had to prove.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2008
Sisikill:

Some people are assuming get locked up is the most that can happen. The cop knows what he is doing is wrong, do you think he is going to allow them to talk? The cop has a gun while the husband has nothing. . . but he should rush the cop, no? Why is with this idea that people have to lose their lives to prove love? If the wife can't understand that, she pack her bags and leave then. Pray her second husband will Mike Tyson, Might Igor and Yokozuna all wrapped in one.

Exactly!!!

I watched a cop shoot someone to death before my very eyes. For what?? N20. These people are crazy and everybody knows that. It takes more than a man to stay calm and I'll respect my husband for that.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Gamine(f): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
The guy dosnt have to do something Violent!

Whats wrong in begging the guys

or putting himself in her place?
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2008
Gamine:

The guy dosnt have to do something Violent!

Whats wrong in begging the guys

or putting himself in her place?

Begging them will make him a bigger 'wuss'. Maybe they were doing it to get a reaction form him, so they can deal with him. The woman would have thought of the consuquences before running her mouth off. Besides no amount of begging would have made them stop so why start in the first place.

Putting himself in her place?? undecided That would have been a good one, but I think she brought it on herself.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2008
what kind of husband was that?
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Gamine(f): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2008
Mehn!

Your P.O.V is scary.

So u make a mistake, your in the crocodile pond.

Your husband says, "She caused it for herself! Let the Crocs get her!"

And you grin and bear it undecided
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by mbola(f): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2008
i dont think the husband could have done anything really in that situation . . . . He had warned the wife to shut it but she did not.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by sistawoman: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2008
Gamine:

Mehn!

Your P.O.V is scary.

Did he warn her? Did she not heed the warning and till go in the pond? If so let them eat her. He will soon find another wife and tell her the story of the first one.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2008
Gamine:

Mehn!

Your P.O.V is scary.

Maybe not grin and bear it, but I wont blame him either.

I'm just saying its better to avoid graver consequences and shut up, than try to lose your life over that.

You still dont understand? Its like having your wife raped by armed robbers. Someone posted that in the other theard and everybody's pitying the guy for losing his virgin wife to robbers. Whats the difference here? undecided
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by tope2000(f): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2008
Ujujoan:

Begging them will make him a bigger 'wuss'. Maybe they were doing it to get a reaction form him, so they can deal with him. The woman would have thought of the consuquences before running her mouth off. Besides no amount of begging would have made them stop so why start in the first place.

Putting himself in her place?? undecided That would have been a good one, but I think she brought it on herself.

i 100% agree
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Gamine(f): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
Where was the guy when the Armed Robbers were raping her?

If he was there, what did he do?

I have been in this kind of situation and i know what im talking about.

You will feel better, knowing that the guy atleast tried something

How can you watch someone you love take such. . . without reacting strongly undecided
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by notica(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

i 100% agree

true!the guy would have done something. . . anything. angry . but if he attempted to lay a finger on a cop, you will b hearing of another accidental discharge or like the buried corpses in Abuja case that never got closed.

angry angry angry angry angry angry lets be honest with ourselves. In such a position an individual may not have to take the right decision especially when it is a matter of life and death.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
notica:

true!the guy would have done something. . . anything. angry . but if he attempted to lay a finger on a cop, you will b hearing of another accidental discharge or like the buried corpses in Abuja case that never got closed.

angry angry angry angry angry angry lets be honest with ourselves. In such a position an individual may not have to take the right decision especially when it is a matter of life and death.

When it comes to life and death, the right decsion is always LIFE.

Lose his life because one woman can't keep quiet? Puh-Lease!
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Hannibal: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2008
Sisikill:

When it comes to life and death, the right decsion is always LIFE.

Lose his life because one woman can't keep quiet? Puh-Lease!

No woman is even worth ma valuable life.
Let her get fingered till the cows come home. . . . .
If she'd listened to me, she wouldn't have gone through the police shakedown,
The moral of the story. . . . . Wives should obey their husbands. grin cheesy
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hannibal:

If she'D listened to me, she wouldn't have gone through the police shakedown,

LMOA! I trust you now, you will always find a way to relate it to somesthing else. You know this whole thing can be avoided if guys embrace Bromance? Hear me out, a man who is bromantic relationship won't feel the need to show off his power (you know all that rubbish the cop was doing wasn't for sexual pleasure, he was doing it to show the man that he can). . .  which means all this crapola won't be an issue. Do you see? Do you? Do You? You guys just don't understand how effective Bromance can be. It's sad.  embarassed
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by sistawoman: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hannibal:

The moral of the story. . . . . Wives should obey Listen to their husbands. grin cheesy

I agree with one minor change.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by jgirl3: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2008
The guy is a big idiot.
How can my husband/boyfriend watch another man touch me in such a provocative way?
However, he is not a wuss for complying to authorities. Guys have to prove themselves sometimes and they also need to be able to protect their women but they do not have to act all tough in front of women who love them.
They should know when to react and how to react.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Hannibal: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2008
sistawoman:

Wives should be submissive.

Sisikill:

LMOA! I trust you now, you will always find a way to relate it to somesthing else. You know this whole thing can be avoided if guys embrace Bromance? Hear me out, a man who is bromantic relationship won't feel the need to show off his power (you know all that rubbish the cop was doing wasn't for sexual pleasure, he was doing it to show the man that he can). . .  which means all this crapola won't be an issue. Do you see? Do you? Do You? You guys just don't understand how effective Bromance can be. It's sad.  embarassed

Bromance??

The cop was just a perv!!!
I can bet he does this in a public transport too.
Rubbing on women's butt to GET OFF.
This has nuthing to do with Bromance. . . . . .The cop is just a PIG.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2008
sistawoman:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

j-girl:

The guy is a big idiot.
How can my husband/boyfriend watch another man touch me in such a provocative way?
However, he is not a wuss for complying to authorities. [b]Guys have to prove themselves sometimes [/b]and they also need to be able to protect their women but they do not have to act all tough in front of women who love them.
They should know when to react and how to react.

Prove themselves by getting killed?  undecided
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by jgirl3: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hannibal:

What rubbish?
You have started again o!
Hannibal:

A real man will lay down everything including his life for a woman.
So what are you saying Hannibal, You not a real man? shocked shocked shocked shocked
How is the lady supposed to prevent being fingered by someone that can lock her up with charges?
Even the man can't do anything.

@ sisikill, did romeo not die for juliet? what is life without love? tongue tongue
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Bromance??

The cop was just a perv!!!
I can bet he does this in a public transport too.
Rubbing on women's butt to GET OFF.
This has nuthing to do with Bromance. . . . . .The cop is just a PIG.

He wasn't getting off, it was about power.

Submissive? I'm sorry I know not of this thing which you speak. Is it a shoe brand?  
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Hannibal: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
j-girl:

What rubbish?
You have started again o!A real man will lay down everything including his life for a woman.

A real man will ensure his wife is not loquacious. He shouldn't be held accountable for whatver happens after then.
One thing is certain, i can't stand lousy women who don't know when to button up their lips.

So what are you saying Hannibal, You not a real man? shocked shocked shocked shocked
How is the lady supposed to prevent being fingered by someone that can lock her up with charges?

How is the man supposed to prevent the cop from fingering when he knows he can be shot dead?
Should he die, the woman would cross to the next borough and re-marry and live happily ever after. . .
The dead husband would be in the pits of hell throwing tantrums. grin cheesy

Sisikill:

Submissive? I'm sorry I know not of this thing which you speak. Is it a shoe brand?  

I won't marry u if you are not submissive.

There's an adult class teaching SUBMISSION now.
U can enrol anytime before the end of september. cheesy
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by jgirl3: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hannibal:

A real man will ensure his wife is not loquacious. He shouldn't be held accountable for whatver happens after then.
One thing is certain, i can't stand lousy women who don't know when to button up their lips.

How is the man supposed to prevent the cop from fingering when he knows he can be shot dead?
Should he die, the woman would cross to the next borough and re-marry and live happily ever after,
The dead husband will be in the pits of hell throwing tantrums. grin cheesy
Was it the fault of the woman that she's naturally boisterous? Did he not know that before he encountered her.
Mind you, the cop molested her because she was pretty not because she was making too much noise.
Lousy women find the Lousy men to get married to. I am sure the guy has something screwed up somewhere.

How is the woman supposed to prevent herself from being fingered too? Exactly!
The husband will not die if he's in the western world. He'll just have a record.
At least, the woman will know that the man fought for her honor and dignity.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2008
j-girl:

What rubbish?
You have started again o!A real man will lay down everything including his life for a woman.

@ sisikill, did romeo not die for juliet? what is life without love? tongue tongue

LOL, J-girl even though I don't agree with you, I like how one side you are jare. You said how is the lady supposed to prevent being fingered by someone who can lock her up with charges. The man nko? Can't they lock him up?  grin

Like I said, I love that you don't give a second thought about the guy because if this was another argument and I didn't already take the stand I took I'll be saying to hell with the guy, it's all about the womenses!!!

PS
I once wrote a paper trying to prove Romeo had severe mental problems. . . I didn't get the grade I wanted but I got a chuckle out of the professor. sad
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Hannibal: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2008
j-girl:

Was it the fault of the woman that she's naturally boisterous? Did he not know that before he encountered her.
Mind you, the cop molested her because she was pretty not because she was making too much noise.
Lousy women find the Lousy men to get married to. I am sure the guy has something screwed up somewhere.

He might not know he married a talkative. . . . .Women are known to keep secrets.
Molesting her ain't the crux of the matter. . . . .Something happened before the cop thunk about molesting the woman.
There was an action before the reaction. . . The woman is GUILTY.

How is the woman supposed to prevent herself from being fingered too? Exactly!
The husband will not die if he's in the western world. He'll just have a record.
At least, the woman will know that the man fought for her honor and dignity.

The woman coulda prevented the fingering if she had buttoned her lips up!!!!
Who says the husband will not die if he had resisted? He would be slapped with various charges.
The cops coulda planted drugs or weapons in his car to make him stay donkey years in prison.
No woman is worth that stress. . . . . I am sure the woman won't be mouthing off after having her bits caressed!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I wanna be a COP. tongue
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hannibal:

I won't marry u if you are not submissive.

There's an adult class teaching SUBMISSION now.
You can enrol anytime before the end of september. cheesy

Ah, so they teach this thing. . . submission, you call it, they teach it? Is it like tailoring coz you should know sewing isn't my forte. I like my dresses packaged and ready to go but if you insist it is a requirement for marriage. . . I guess I'll let you take the classes. Yes, I know. . . I'm generous.    kiss
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Hannibal: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2008
Sisikill:

Ah, so they teach this thing. . . submission, you call it, they teach it? Is it like tailoring because you should know sewing isn't my forte. I like my dresses packaged and ready to go but if you insist it is a requirement for marriage. . . I guess I'll let you take the classes. Yes, I know. . . I'm generous.    kiss

You are the woman here.
The Holy Book says you should be submissive to me.
There are online classes everywhere and u don't need to fret. . . . .This is easier than tailoring.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by jgirl3: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2008
Sisikill:

LOL, J-girl even though I don't agree with you, I like how one side you are jare. You said how is the lady supposed to prevent being fingered by someone who can lock her up with charges. The man nko? Can't they lock him up? grin

Like I said, I love that you don't give a second thought about the guy because if this was another argument and I didn't already take the stand I took I'll be saying to hell with the guy, it's all about the womenses!!!

PS
I once wrote a paper trying to prove Romeo had severe mental problems. . . I didn't get the grade I wanted but I got a chuckle out of the professor. sad
The man should get locked up to show his wife that "I won't just stand by like a fool and watch them make a mess of you and if they make a mess of you, at least, you know my hands are literally tied (or cuffed)" cheesy

LOL! You understand! It's all about women jare. We always come first. If we are in a man's world, we should be treated as visitors and they have to host us not the other way round grin

I still believe that Romeo was severely messed up, so i agree. However, most men today are even more messed up than Romeo so they should be like him. lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hannibal:

He might not know he married a talkative. . . . .Women are known to keep secrets.
Molesting her ain't the crux of the matter. . . . .Something happened before the cop thunk about molesting the woman.
There was an action before the reaction. . . The woman is GUILTY.

The woman coulda prevented the fingering if she had buttoned her lips up!!!!
Who says the husband will not die if he had resisted? He would be slapped with various charges.
The cops coulda planted drugs or weapons in his car to make him stay donkey years in prison.
No woman is worth that stress. . . . . I am sure the woman won't be mouthing off after having her bits caressed!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I want to be a COP. tongue
If he doesn't know the kind of woman he married, he was blind when he entered the marriage. No loud woman can pretend for too long. This is why i say a lot of guys are very very blind to the signals that women give.
Ah! You must not be a judge. Every woman in your court will go to jail for just being there. smiley She is guilty of nothing.

If she had buttoned her lips, the cop would have still asked her to step out.
Let the man be slapped with all the charges in the world. He'll languish in jail knowing he did it for the love of his life. smiley that's a good reward.
Some women are worth the stress.
If you become a cop, i will alert every woman in your zone to steer clear of Officer Hannibal before you finger them properly saying you're searching for marijuana grin
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Hannibal: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2008
j-girl:

If he doesn't know the kind of woman he married, he was blind when he entered the marriage. No loud woman can pretend for too long. This is why i say a lot of guys are very very blind to the signals that women give.
You must not be a judge. Every woman in your court will go to jail for just being there.  smiley She is guilty of nothing.

You'll never know with women.

If she had buttoned her lips, the cop would have still asked her to step out.
Let him be slapped with all the charges in the world. He'll languish in jail knowing he did it for the love of his life.  smiley that's a good reward.
Some women are worth the stress.

The cop wouldn't have paid her any attention. . . . .He only reacted spontaneously.
It seems the woman read the cop's mind. .What is to say this woman didn't make passes at the cop when the husband was looking elsewhere? tongue

If you become a cop, i will alert every woman in your zone to steer clear of Officer Hannibal before you finger them properly saying you're searching for marijuana

Searching for Marijuana?? Not likely.
Checking for tampons that were not NAFDAC approved is more like it. grin cheesy
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by jgirl3: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hannibal:

You'll never know with women.

The cop wouldn't have paid her any attention. . . . .He only reacted spontaneously.
It seems the woman read the cop's mindWhat is to say this woman didn't make passes at the cop when the husband was looking elsewhere? tongue

Searching for Marijuana?? Not likely.
Checking for tampons that are not NAFDAC approved is more like it. grin cheesy
Ah ahn! You are the only person that will think of it to that extent.
She did not make a pass at the man.
He was just sex-deprived and trying to get on the man's bad side.
I don't think he did it to attack her.
He did it to make the guy react (which he should have done as a normal man)

Checking for tampons? Really? If it is blood-soaked and grimy nko?
LOL! I pray that happens to some stupid cop though grin grin
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Hannibal: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2008
j-girl:

Ah ahn! You are the only person that will think of it to that extent.
She did not make a pass at the man.
He was just sex-deprived and trying to get on the man's bad side.
I don't think he did it to attack her.
He did it to make the guy react (which he should have done as a normal man)

Let the cop grope, abeg.
Sitting around flagging down traffic offenders ain't easy.
One thing is dead cert, the woman won't be shooting her mouth off needlessly ever again.

Checking for tampons? Really? If it is blood-soaked and grimy nko?
LOL! I pray that happens to some stupid cop though grin grin

I carry gloves around, babes.
Plenty of gloves. . . . .If one gets grimey n bloodied. . . . .I wear another one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Ask "do You Love Me" When You Start To Smoosh Them? / Pam Shaw 70 Year-old Virgin : “I Am Ready For Sex Now!” / A Year Without Sex Or A Year Without Phone, Which Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.