Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? (4063 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by jgirl3: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Let the cop grope, abeg.
Sitting around flagging down traffic offenders ain't easy.
One thing is dead cert, the woman won't be shooting her mouth off needlessly ever again.

I carry gloves around, babes.
Plenty of gloves. . . . .If one gets grimey n bloodied. . . . .I wear another one.
If she liked it, I'm sure she'll be louder and more lousy this time.
Forget the gloves. Think of the image and let it simmer in your mind for a while.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Hannibal: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2008
j-girl:

If she liked it, I'm sure she'll be louder and more lousy this time.
Forget the gloves. Think of the image and let it simmer in your mind for a while.

Think of what?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
J-girl, u are now in ma black book. angry angry angry angry
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2008
Lmao! J-girl that's a fine idea!

She should have just gone "ehn, you won' t save me abi, okay oh" and just turn the thing to

"Oh yes, yes, yes, hmmm! Oh Go. . . oh oh oh Yes! Yes! Yes! Faster! Faster! Faster! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Yessssssssssssssssssssss!"

When they are done, she smiles, licks her lips and says to the officer "Thank You" turns to her husband and goes "Honey, you coming?" and then sashays ever so seductively to the car.

Yep! Who's your daddy now? cool

I bet she won't even get to the second YES before unculu will be finding for cutlass.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Hannibal: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
Sisikill:

Lmao! J-girl that's a fine idea!

She should have just gone "ehn, you won' t save me abi, okay oh" and just turn the thing to

"Oh yes, yes, yes, hmmm! Oh Go. . . oh oh oh Yes! Yes! Yes! Faster! Faster! Faster! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Yessssssssssssssssssssss!"

Lord, deliver us(MEN) from EVIL. cry cry cry cry
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Lord, deliver us(MEN) from EVIL. cry cry cry cry

What is the prayer for now? We all agree there is nothing they can do about the situation, why no kuku enjoy it?
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Hannibal: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2008
Sisikill:

What is the prayer for now? We all agree there is nothing they can do about the situation, why no kuku enjoy it?

Enjoy[i] fingering[/i] on the streets??
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Enjoy[i] fingering[/i] on the streets??

It's not the ideal place but hey, you take it where you can.  cool

It wasn't like she planned ahead or something.

Things happen, Sh!t Happens. You gotta learn to go with the flow.

LMAO! Are you casting out demons now?
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Hannibal: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2008
Sisikill:

It's not the ideal place but hey, you take it where you can.  cool

It wasn't like she planned ahead or something.

Things happen, Sh!t Happens. You gotta learn to go with the flow.

I have made up ma mind. . . . . .You are going back to ur diet.
No more Sarcs for you.

LMAO! Are you casting out demons now?

I am calling T.D. Jakes. tongue
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by KarmaMod(f): 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2008
I bloody HATE Crash with a passion, Sisi

why would you even make a thread acknowledging that pile of dookie. Im disappointed angry

ANYWAY

Part of me found Terrance Howard's character to be a wussy for allowing that, another part was like, who the hell wants to end up like Rodney King jare.

If Thandie wsnt acting like a hysterical nitwit it wouldnt have gotten to that part

Whatever, Screw that movie.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hannibal:

I have made up ma mind. . . . . .You are going back to your diet.
No more Sarcs for you.

I am calling T.D. Jakes. tongue

Not the apples again!! I hate the apples, they make me green!

People are starting to call me the green monster, thank goodness they leave the "eyed" out of it.

I promise, I'm gonna be good. I'll even attend the tailoring classes. . . anything but the green apples. cry

T.D Jakes, eh? Bringing out the big dogs, are ya? Oh you DO care!  kiss
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
KarmaMod:

I bloody HATE Crash with a passion, Sisi

why would you even make a thread acknowledging that pile of dookie. I'm disappointed angry

ANYWAY

Part of me found Terrance Howard's character to be a wussy for allowing that, another part was like, who the hell wants to end up like Rodney King jare.

If Thandie wsnt acting like a hysterical nitwit it wouldnt have gotten to that part

Whatever, Screw that movie.

ROTFLMAO!!!! I saw the movie once, when it first came out and I was like. . . you have got to be kidding me with this??!! My second thought was, how small is LA na? All of them just happened to cross each others paths on the same night and then when the cop rescued her from the burning car, I almost flipped out. . . was that his redeeming act? angry angry angry

Right from jump, I always felt TH's character did the right thing.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Hannibal: 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2008
Sisikill:

Not the apples again!! I hate the apples, they make me green!

People are starting to call me the green monster, thank goodness they leave the "eyed" out of it.

I promise, I'm going to be good. I'll even attend the tailoring classes. . . anything but the green apples. cry

T.D Jakes, eh? Bringing out the big dogs, are ya? Oh you DO care!  kiss

I am not buying!!!
Green apples it shall be and they are going to be HUGE ones too.

U better accept T.D Jakes or else i would send T. B. Joshua. cheesy
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by KarmaMod(f): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2008
Sisikill:

ROTFLMAO!!!! I saw the movie once, when it first came out and I was like. . . you have got to be kidding me with this??!! My second thought was, how small is LA na? All of them just happened to cross each others paths on the same night and then when the cop rescued her from the burning car, I almost flipped out. . . was that his redeeming act?  angry angry angry

Right from jump, I always felt TH's character did the right thing.

Movie's bullshit. It didnt deserve the Oscar at all. Should have gone to BB. Although I did like the score but even then BB had the best movie score that year.

I can go into paragraphs on all that is wrong with that movie.

Is it the Sandra Bullock suddenly liking Hispanic people because she's tripped and her mexican maid helped her or maybe the fact I'm supposed to believe Ludacris changed because Terrance Howard yelled at him or perhaps the fact that Ryan Phillipe is supposed to be seen as racist for defending his life against Lawerence Tate's stupid ass OR maybe the whole garbage with the Pakistani/Mexican family where the girl "saves her father with a magic cape"

WHERE DO I START?  angry angry
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Outstrip(f): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2008
Sistawoman you are so off point it is alarming. It does not matter that she ran her mouth. I would not want my husband to get shot either but saying she deserved to be raped because she told a police officer to Bleep himself is irresponsible and senseless.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by KarmaMod(f): 1:22am On Sep 10, 2008
saying that she should have kept her mouth shut isnt the same as saying she deserved to be "raped"
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Morenike3(f): 1:39am On Sep 10, 2008
The lady should have shut her trap.

I mean, let the guy take care of his business.

But at the same time, which kain husband be that?

Just standing there and watching his wife get fingered by another man, he should have atleast said sth or try to distract the officer
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Outstrip(f): 2:03am On Sep 10, 2008
I did not put words in anybody's mouth. She said that she got what she got because she ran her mouth. That means she deserved it because she would not shut up. Can I say it any other way to make it more clear
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by ula(f): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2008
the man 4 slap im wife mouth make she shut up!!!

if she had kept quiet, nobody would have noticed her presence. i feel the cop wanted 2 humilate her and her husband, by doing what he did. they feel they are big stars but he made them feel like nobodys. he showed them he could do whatever he wanted and get away with it.

her husband wouldnt have done much. the cop could have labelled a crime on him. im sure the broda loves his life so much or his rep. the woman should at least have defended herself, knowing how her husband is.

na only mouth wey she get!!! undecided
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by ula(f): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2008
the man 4 slap im wife mouth make she shut up!!!

if she had kept quiet, nobody would have noticed her presence. i feel the cop wanted 2 humilate her and her husband, by doing what he did. they feel they are big stars but he made them feel like nobodys. he showed them he could do whatever he wanted and get away with it.

but true sha, the husband would have done something. let him show her that he respects her, the cop wouldnt have shot him, remember he  had a partner. it would have been better if both of them had been arrested than to have suffered that humilitation!!!
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by iice(f): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2008
Wuss
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by sistawoman: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2008
Outstrip:

I did not put words in anybody's mouth. She said that she got what she got because she ran her mouth. That means she deserved it because she would not shut up. Can I say it any other way to make it more clear

is there not a reaction for every action?

If so then why be surprised at how humans react when you act?

If she was not prepared for the fingering then she should have kept her mouth shut. He told her to shut up. anything after that is on her head. And she, as a grown ass woman, should now deal wit it.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by AMIGO112(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2008
IF THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME IN AMERICA I GO JUST RESPECT MYSELF CHILL OUT BUT
IF NA FOR 9JA, EH EH EH I GO ENTER THE POLICEMAN POROUSLY.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by bluespice(f): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2008
i havent seen this movie need not say am not a movie person but from all ur replies i think ive got a good picture of wat happened ( no utube is also blocked here i hate summer destinations so crappy!)
nywais here my 2 fils

brova was tryna protect his life n his woman's by keepin silent dont however mean he wasnt a wuss
cop was proving power he's a jerk
sista was being a black sista look am black but y'all know we black sistas love to mouth off
dont however mean she deserved to be felt up by the jack ass of a cop
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2008
[/size]
KarmaMod:

Movie's bullshit. It didnt deserve the Oscar at all. Should have gone to BB. Although I did like the score but even then BB had the best movie score that year.

I can go into paragraphs on all that is wrong with that movie.

Is it the Sandra Bullock suddenly liking Hispanic people because she's tripped and her mexican maid helped her or maybe the fact I'm supposed to believe Ludacris changed because Terrance Howard yelled at him or perhaps the fact that Ryan Phillipe is supposed to be seen as racist for defending his life against Lawerence Tate's stupid ass OR maybe the whole garbage with the Pakistani/Mexican family where the girl "saves her father with a magic cape"

WHERE DO I START?  angry angry

LMAO! Where do you start?

On a serious note, I feel you too. . . it was tooooooo freaking contrived. If only real life worked that way, huh? All professor needs to do is smile at me, give me a couple of "there, there" pats on the head and. . . voila! His racist transgressions will be forgotten, he becomes a new man, old things shall pass away and we'll all live happily ever after. Awww, my heart is melting!  kiss
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by eldee(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2008
I'm no more going to Iraq
I want to be a cop to serve my country

Phew!!! grin grin
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2008
Sisikill:

Testing Video Embeding
Yessssss! grin

Lol cheesy

@ topic
Big Wuss!!!
Anyway I fight my own battles. Since he has proven to be a wuss, I'll pursue the killing of the police officer all by myself!!!
It's always sweet plannning some sweeeeet revenge kiss
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Sisikill: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2008
stillwater:

Lol cheesy

@ topic
Big Wuss!!!
Anyway I fight my own battles. Since he has proven to be a wuss, I'll pursue killing of the police officer all by myself!!!
It's always sweet plannning some sweeeeet revenge kiss

LOL! You were too fast for me, I was hoping to take it down before someone saw.

@ Topic
Wuss ke? Seriously, what do you want him to do and pray tell how you will plan your revenge. . . Lizzie Borden? wink
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by eldee(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2008
stillwater:

@ topic
Big Wuss!!!
Nah . . . any attempt to save her would have ended with an assault on a cop charge
I'm not ready to end up in peng or dead just because a cop was doing his job
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Morenike3(f): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2008
Cop was doing his job? rotflmao!
Ile aiye!
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by eldee(m): 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2008
A patrol cop's job involves patting down suspected carriers of illegal substances
It's not his fault but some suspects need a lot more searching than others cheesy

Nigerian women have being known to keep mysterious substances in their bras
The cop was acting on intuition grin
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by Morenike3(f): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2008
Trust me, if that was your wife, you wouldn't be typing that.
Re: Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? by syren: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2008
*Morenike:

Trust me, if that was your wife, you wouldn't be typing that.

tell him o, or even his sister or daughter  angry

probably doesn't have any sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Just Stupidity ( It's In Australian Spelling) / Ladies! How Many Kids Do You Want? How Many Girls Or Boys? / What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.