Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,317 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? (40802 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / Ten Differences Between Ghana And Nigeria / Nigeria Should Follow Ghana's And Brazil's Path. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by queen2(f): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2007
wat do u mean omo eko, so at 50 u wanna tell me in 5 years time nigeria can achieve that much i aint not cursing
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by OmoEko1(f): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2007
queen2:

what do u mean omo eko, so at 50 u want to tell me in 5 years time Nigeria can achieve that much i aint not cursing
yes Nigeria can achieve that much or even much more of what they already accomplish, if our government are willing to do it. the only good this in Ghana is good Roads and clean streets. Nigeria is way better that Ghana by far.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by queen2(f): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2007
Omo Eko:

yes Nigeria can achieve that much or even much more of what they already accomplish, if our government are willing to do it. the only good this in Ghana is good Roads and clean streets. Nigeria is way better that Ghana by far.

am glad u admits that, but wat bout the ones u don't know
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by superman(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2007
na wa oo
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by queen2(f): 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2007
wats na wa bout this

http://www.ghana50.gov.gh/
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by acidrop(f): 5:25am On Mar 07, 2007
are u guys still arguing about this, its so obvious that nigeria is better than ghana undecided
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by dafidixone(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2007
Let me quickly contribute this unpopular view of mine.  It may be difficult to understand but I feel the hatered began during "Ghana must go period" when Ghanians were forced out of Nigeria. This was after the revolution in Ghana by J.J. Rawlins.  Then Nigerians were claiming that Ghanians are bad too.  An old man told me he had similar experience in Ghana when Ghana was called Gold Coast.

To cut the long story very short,  the problem with the two countries center on ego.  I was in volta Region of Ghana some years ago and I had problem with currency.  I wish you see the way the manager of Chances Hotel then treated the issue just because I am a Nigerian.  He expressed bitter opinion about Nigeria.

I pray god bring  unity among the Africans.  The issue is not peculiar to Ghana and Nigeria.  It is African thing.

Thanks for your attention.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Akwasi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2007
cool cool Some of u naija guys here don know what ya talking bout, know a street has just been named after ur prez? :-X
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by dblock(m): 4:35am On Mar 11, 2007
Akwas i ur ghanian right, i can tell by ur name, well peace bra, no hatin
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2007
Who is denying the fact that Nigeria is better than Ghana?Ghana dey try but cnt still stand Nigeria.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by hola2ng(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2007
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2007
How is Lagos Island?
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Payna7(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2007
Nigeria is far better than ghana. Nigeria has the best culture, best people and the best looking girls. we created jellof rice not ghana. i dont know why other africans dont like us. they are probably jealous.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Free(f): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2007
another ignorant commnt sad
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2007
No beef bt 9ja cant be compared to Ghana cos its obvious we r far better.Is someone forgetting we d GIANT OF AFRICA?
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by dblock(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2007
we created jellof rice not ghana.

that's what I hate about West Africa, if one country has or does something, the others copy.
I thought Agbadas were only worn by Yorubas, but no they wear them in Benin, They have fufu in Ghana aswell angry angry
All these countries are alwys copying naija.
I'm not hatin, I love West africa, Ghana being no exception
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2007
Lol.

Yeah 9ja shows dem d way.It is expected.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Amamensah: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2007
yeah right.teaching others Africans how be a 419 and drug dealer.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2007
Na u sabi?Well say wat u want to say it goes to show dt African Countries r so daft.Sure u know Ghanaians r d real thieves in Africa?
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Free(f): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2007
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2007
True talk
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by dblock(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2007
C'mon enough of this beefin', aren't we all Africans here
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2007
Well some people dnt know dt so its best to give it to dem.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Free(f): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2007
dblock

am proud of U, u got sense pass some grin grin grin
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 6:47am On Apr 04, 2007
Better talk jare.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by naijadiva2(f): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2007
u guys are silly
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by Payna7(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2007
its only true. Naija is the heart of Africa. if you had to sum up Africa into one country, it would not be south africa, it would not be ghana, it would be nigeria. nigerians are defintley the smartest africans there are. We are so clever and smart.
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by OmoEko1(f): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2007
Pay_na_7:

its only true. Naija is the heart of Africa. if you had to sum up Africa into one country, it would not be south africa, it would not be ghana, it would be nigeria. nigerians are defintley the smartest africans there are. We are so clever and smart.
Best comment so far kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 2:47am On Apr 05, 2007
Pay_na_7:

Hard truth
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by ebeledi(m): 4:42am On Apr 07, 2007
@ dblock

that's what I hate about West Africa, if one country has or does something, the others copy.
I thought Agbadas were only worn by Yorubas, but no they wear them in Benin, They have fufu in Ghana aswell
All these countries are alwys copying naija.
I'm not hatin, I love West africa, Ghana being no exception

dude benin has yorubras togo has yourabras and ghana has 1 percent of yorubras in their population

lets remember africa was colonized by white people who knew nothing about our territorial boundaries which is the reason there is such instability today

enlighten yourself with education before displaying lack of knowledge of something
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by ebeledi(m): 4:46am On Apr 07, 2007
i love nigeria and i love all of other africa countries but nigeria has something unique about it that no other african counry has and thats real
Re: What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 4:49am On Apr 07, 2007
For real.The way forward for Africa is Nigeria and dts d sad truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) / Job Seekers Visa Germany / Excluding Lagos And Abuja; List The 3 Top Next Cities In Nigeria.