Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,924 members, 7,838,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? (1912 Views)

Poll: What is the effect of nairaland on your lovelife?

Positive: 11% (2 votes)
Negative: 17% (3 votes)
No Effect: 70% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by DeepZone: 4:26am On Sep 15, 2008
What's the effect of Nairaland on your romance? How will you feel if your lover/spouse is spending part of your quality town together on Nairaland chatting with ghost Nigerians? Will you wait till your lover/spouse complains before you do something about the addiction?

On the other hand, can you say that nairaland has done so much in improving your relationship? Will you invite your spouse/lover to chat here with you?
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by iice(f): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2008
grin grin
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by opsydudu(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2008
well for me,

no effect.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by spikedcylinder: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2008
I really can't say yet. smiley
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by DeepZone: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2008
I really can't say yet.

Are you watching him/her closely on whether he despises this part of your life espec`ially that day you left the food to burn because you were on nairaland.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by MrCrackles(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2008
Strictly keep my love life out of Nairaland!!!
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by MissyB1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2008
Brash!:

Strictly keep my love life out of Nairaland!!!
Seconded!!!

I apply norrin or little of what I read on nland
to ma relationship.It's one of the best decisions I have ever made.
And of course. . . I won't allow my darling register on nland. smiley
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by idupaul: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2008
Missy B:

Seconded!!!

I apply norrin or little of what I read on nland
to ma relationship.It's one of the best decisions I have ever made.
And of course. . . I won't allow my darling register on nland. smiley

too late heard he signed up using the id TOM TRADER. grin grin
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by dani1luv: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
lafff laff lafff
duh
hi miss b kiss
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by MissyB1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
idupaul:

too late heard he signed up using the id TOM TRADER. grin grin
Wha? shocked shocked
He must answer some questions wen I get home. angry

Tom trader ko Aba market trader ni.

Dani
I'm good.You?
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by nana(f): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2008
No effect
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by tRoOE(f): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2008
[size=13pt]No effect abeg
I will never invite to come on this site, but he came uninvited ones
The outcome was  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But why would someone bring their personal life to Nland undecided undecided !!bad move  
[/size]
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by rampagain: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]No effect abeg
I will never invite to come on this site, but he came uninvited ones
The outcome was  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[b]
But why would someone bring their personal life to Nland[/b] undecided undecided !!bad move  
[/size]

God bless u my sister
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by spikedcylinder: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2008
DeepZone:

Are you watching him/her closely on whether he despises this part of your life espec`ially that day you left the food to burn because you were on nairaland.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How did you know?!?!?
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by DeepZone: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2008
Trust me, some of us bring intimate issues here especially when they don't have whom to talk to besides, a whole bunch of women here have left their food to burn because they are in Nairaland gossipping with Queenisha and karmonisha. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by nana(f): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2008
DeepZone:

Trust me, some of us bring intimate issues here especially when they don't have whom to talk to besides, a whole bunch of women here have left their food to burn because they are in Nairaland gossipping with Queenisha and karmonisha. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Lmao!
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by idupaul: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2008

* thinks 2 himself* they are all single yet dem de co-habit with man for the same house*
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by MrCrackles(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2008
DeepZone:

and Ram-geisha!!
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by rampagain: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2008
Brash!:

and Ram-geisha!!

angry angry angry angry angry grin
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by KarmaMod(f): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2008
any reason why you never answer your own questions, funmi

after all isnt that the way to open up a discussion?
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by KarmaMod(f): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2008
DeepZone:

better than losing food due to desperate stalking of Hannibal, Pataki, Sly, eldee, debosky, davidylan, etc  grin kiss
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by oziomatv(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2008
Each time I'm on line that means I'm at work place, If I'm off line it's either I'm at home with family or I'm somewhere else. But sometimes it do distract attention anyway.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by oziomatv(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2008
@Karmamod,
            Are you D-Relaoded?
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by KarmaMod(f): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2008
who else would I be, ozii
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by oziomatv(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

who else would I be, ozii
I welcome you back young lady, I'm a kind of missing your company,

But why Karmamod, are you punishing anyone?
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by milknhoney(f): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2008
@oziomatv

May I ask you this, well im not the most fluent person in Igbo, but does your profile name "ozioma" mean "Gospel"?
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by oziomatv(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2008
milknhoney:

@oziomatv

May I ask you this, well im not the most fluent person in Igbo, but does your profile name "ozioma" mean "Gospel"?
The English meaning is Goodnews but the Bible put it that way Gospel, they mean the samething.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by milknhoney(f): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
oziomatv:

The English meaning is Goodnews but the Bible put it that way Gospel, they mean the samething.
Oh okay, thank you.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by oziomatv(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2008
milknhoney:

Oh okay, thank you.
you're welcome.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by Queenisha: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2008
DeepZone:

Chineke God.
How my name come enter?
are you one of those burning their foods?
I'm usually on at work on my laptop

No my honey bun will never come to nairaland.
He even hates to hear any stories from here.
He teases sometimes when I'm home and he calls(Work part time) saying that I must be on the internet chatting with my "boyfriends"
But he knows I have no relationship,not even emailing with anyone outside of here(male or female)
This is just a hobby and  I always log off when he gets home.
and any day he ever tells me not to get on Nairaland, certainly I would do it out of love and respect just like Almondjoy did.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by gem87(f): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
he gets jealous!!!!

and once me and diddy had a fake r/ship on this site
and were planning a 'wedding'
he found out about it and went beserk
i had to really convince him that it was all fake, phew!
Re: What Is The Effect Of Nairaland On Your Love Life? by k1banty(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2008
no effect.

i love nairaland and all nairalanders so i'm kind of getting addicted to this forum. For now everything is okay as long as i don't stay too long online and sometime i just log on and do other things.

i'm cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are All African Girls The Same? / Gwari N Hausa Boys Ar D Worst Guys U Cn Date. / All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.