Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (11580 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Princek12(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2012
Now, if you can't afford to buy petrol at the new rate, Naija girls will not want to date you.

Instead of asking for a recharge card or Blackberry phone, Naija girls will now start asking you to purchase petrol for them or fill their tank.

The new "flashing" will be that guys would have drive to go see a girl, rather than her come to drive and see you, synonymous to the mobile phone behavior where girls call you and hang up expecting you to call them back.

If you don't have a car to pick up your girl, don't even think  that she would drive to come see you, for she would want to conserve her petrol.

Those girl in Lagos clubs and clubs across the nation will now start charging more for you know what, for it would cost them more in taxi fare to go to the club.

Girls will now start giving up the goodies in exchange for buying them a full tank of gas.

The list goes on. Feel free to contribute.
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2012
what does this thread and this picture of a fake state issued i.d. card have in common?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-icKvHdRT5Q4/TntFMZHt0JI/AAAAAAAASNw/QICoxfv8hNM/s1600/id_fail.jpg[/img]

EPIC FAIL? you betcha!!  wink
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Princek12(m): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2012
Mz DarkSkin, what do you know about life in Nigeria? Nada!
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 03, 2012
Princek12:

Mz DarkSkin, what do you know about life in Nigeria? Nada!

and how is life in Nigeria different from the rest of the world?
self alienation now the new line of defense in disrespecting women? i see.

anyway,

since you seem to get a kick out of it and obviously have nothing to do. Watch
the "ultimate" anti-women documentary with me. It's called "American P[b]i.[/b]mp" tongue tongue

[flash=500,270]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFKh3w3GKWM?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Princek12(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

and how is life in Nigeria different from the rest of the world?
self alienation now the new line of defense in disrespecting women? i see.

anyway,

since you seem to get a kick out of it and obviously have nothing to do. Watch
the "ultimate" anti-women documentary with me. It's called "American P[b]i.[/b]mp" tongue tongue

[flash=500,270]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFKh3w3GKWM?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

How do you know what I said is not true? And how is it disrespecting women? Please grow up and stop feminizing every thread that depicts reality as one that disrespect women. So we can no longer speak about observations.
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 03, 2012
^^i see you've logged off.

enjoy the documentary!! grin grin
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by BABE3: 12:55am On Jan 03, 2012
We'll see. I give everyone 6 months 1 week.  grin All these noises and effizy jokes is what we call "Initial gra-gra". Everything will fall back into "place".

Mr. Prince, I hope you know that  fuel inflation means Recharge card Inflation. Prices will go up in general. Fuel is everything in Nigeria.

So, you might want to review your "joke".
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 03, 2012
@MzDark
how can this be an anti women doc when these biatches are talking positively about this lifestyle?
as they said in that great documentary, there has been hoes since the beginning of time, and PIM.PS should NOT blamed for the low character of these biatches. these hoes are the reason why there are pim.ps in this world. these men LOVE and LIVE off women, how can they be "anti" women?!

come on, didnt you enjoy the movie HUSTLE AND FLOW?!
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 03, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

@MzDark
how can this be an anti women doc when these biatches are talking positively about this lifestyle?
as they said in that great documentary, there has been hoes since the beginning of time, and PIM.PS should NOT blamed for the low character of these biatches. these hoes are the reason why there are pim.ps in this world. these men LOVE and LIVE off women, how can they be "anti" women?!

come on, didnt you enjoy the movie HUSTLE AND FLOW?!

i was hoping it wouldn't be you!! but glad you proved my point bro!  grin

if someone says 'kick me down the stairs! i want to feel pain!!" would you do it?
i mean seriously. even if a woman is willing to sell her soul for money, it doesn't make it right to buy. tongue
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

if someone says 'kick me down the stairs! i want to feel pain!!" would you do it?
i mean seriously. even if a woman is willing to sell her soul for money, it doesn't make it right to buy. tongue

there are pim.ps and PIM.PS. the bad ones (that should be prosecuted) are the ones who put drugs in front of some desperate gal in order to have her walk the track, BUT, if the gal is a hoe then pimping is just about protection etc. . . . . . . . . and nothing else!

these kind of pim.ps are just protectors, financial "advisors etc. these men are just trying to earn a dollar anyway they can, while treating these biatches right. as one said, women all around the world are fukcing for free every weekend and these guys are simply telling these gals how to get PAID for their work. not all women could do a tenth of what these hoes are doing, but there are QUESTIONABLE women out there who LOVE money/sex more than anything in the world, and a pim.p is the best way for her to achieve that, in a safe environment!

here is a clue: some women are willing to do ANYTHING for love, and i MEAN A N Y T H I N G!!!
so if the guy she is in love with is broke like that, then she will do whatever it takes to make him get better. some steal for love, other even KILL for love. . . . . . .and sadly some are whoring for love.
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Mynd44: 4:22am On Jan 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

The above is one of the reasons why women fight each other. She wants to do this WTF is your problem? She aint related to you is she? Why do people think the people who do live this kind of live don't enjoy it? A lot of them are not forced, they do it voluntaryly
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Princek12(m): 4:31am On Jan 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

So who is the bad person: seller or the customer?
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Mynd44: 4:56am On Jan 03, 2012
^^^
You dey mind am?
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by MrsChima1(f): 6:25am On Jan 03, 2012
Princek12:

Both.  One is spreading HIV/AIDS/STDs and one is capitalizing off dying corspes. 

BEFORE YOU GUYS RESPOND*********

Imagine the seller is YOUR BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER.   wink
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by freecocoa(f): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2012
If you people don't buy,I don't think the selling would continue.
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Goldieluks: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2012
Here they come again with their derogatory statements and assumptions towards Nigerian women. This thread doesn't make sense because the fuel subsidy I believe is affecting both men and women,it is not secluded to just women. I believe most men would go to the lenght of purchasing Petrol from the nearest and cheapest black market,so as to get a good rate and price. So why sounding as if it is only Nigeria women that  runs helter skelter looking for every opportunity to acquire free petrol from men,prior to the fuel subsidy? Hypocrisy is a disease my dear OP.
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Mynd44: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2012
freecocoa:

If you people don't buy,I don't think the selling would continue.
Wait who are "you people" people have business with love peddlers cos they wanna. Love peddlers have business with people because they wanna nobody is being forced. It's a free.
market
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by iyatrustee(f): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

. I believe most men would go to the lenght of purchasing Petrol from the nearest and cheapest black market,so as to get a good rate and price. P.

wrong madam london! the black market cost more than the pump station tongue
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Both.  One is spreading HIV/AIDS/STDs and one is capitalizing off dying corspes. 

BEFORE YOU GUYS RESPOND*********

Imagine the seller is YOUR BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER.   wink

Mrs C
we as parent should educate our kids the best we can, but if someone's daughter is a hoe then there is ABSOLUTELY nothing anyone can do about it. a hoe will remain a hoe, whether you dress her like a princess or wife her!

as we can clearly see by the documentary, some of these gals are HAPPILY doing what they do, and are not ashamed to say it on camera!
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Mynd44: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2012
^^^
I wonder why that is so difficult to understand
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2012
^^ i guess, many have a hard time understanding that a sane woman would want to be a pr[b]o[/b]stitute knowingly AND willingly.
believing that they are all forced against their will (by men, of course) to do what they do, is much more "acceptable", lol!
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Goldieluks: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2012
iyatrustee:

wrong madam london! the black market cost more than the pump station tongue

That i know of,but it doesn't change the fact that black market is quicker and easier to access compared to the pump station.
Hence,both men and women go for the quicker access,not just the women. The OP should get his fact right!instead of painting
it as if women the fuel subsidy has made all Nigerian women run wild or something.
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Princek12(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Here they come again with their derogatory statements and assumptions towards Nigerian women. This thread doesn't make sense because the fuel subsidy I believe is affecting both men and women,it is not secluded to just women. I believe most men would go to the lenght of purchasing Petrol from the nearest and cheapest black market,so as to get a good rate and price. So why sounding as if it is only Nigeria women that  runs helter skelter looking for every opportunity to acquire free petrol from men,prior to the fuel subsidy? Hypocrisy is a disease my dear OP.

This is not a derogatory assumption towards women. It is a speculation of how many Nigerian-based women will behave based on their current behavior insofar as telecommunications is concerned. As to telecommunications, many Nigerian women ask men for recharge cards, they flash your phone rather than use their minutes to talk to you, and ask men to buy them Blackberry phones in exchange for whatever they have to offer, among others. This behavior by many Nigerian women foreshadows the same behavior insofar as the hike in petrol price is concerned. To speculate that many Nigerian women will now expect men to burn their own petrol when coming to see them, or that many Nigerian women will now ask men to buy them petrol in exchange for you know what, is a reasonable extrapolation supported by objective facts. Please let's not feign ignorance here about what happens in Nigeria. If you consider that derogatory, maybe many of these women should refrain from engaging in the purportedly derogatory behavior.
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by jaybee3(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2012
GF's and wives should start shouting hallelujah cos chances that 'em playas are going to start staying at home has just gone through the roof. No more meaningless waka about
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by mastro: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by freecocoa(f): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2012
Mynd_44:

Wait who are "you people" people have business with love peddlers cos they wanna. Love peddlers have business with people because they wanna nobody is being forced. It's a free.
market
You are asking me? If you are among the "you people" then that's your problem o.
What's your point sef? Prince asked who the bad person is between the buyer and the seller? I was giving my own contribution,the "you people" know themselves.

The buyer and the seller are both bad if that's the right word to use and I'll say again,if there are no customers,the seller will close market,with that sef,the buyer is worse than the seller cos he demands for the services rendered by the seller.
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Blackteeth(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2012
@freecocoa. Your post doesn't make a bit sense at all.
Ok. Lets put it this way, why can't the sellers stop selling so there would be no more buyers? Are the buyers solely responsible for the thrive trade?
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by r231(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
undecided
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2012
Princek12:

the customer. the customer puts the business in motion. that's common sense.
supply and demand. HELLO?!  grin

Mynd_44:

The above is one of the reasons why women fight each other. She wants to do this WTF is your problem? She aint related to you is she? Why do people think the people who do live this kind of live don't enjoy it? A lot of them are not forced, they do it voluntaryly

Right because REAL women have to suffer because of H0ES. Damn right. What kind of BUSH mentality is that? "DON'T CARE IF IT'S NOT YOUR FAMILY?" Seriously?! Na wa oo!!  undecided Even if they ask for it, it doesn't make it right to give it. Love your neighbors like you love yourself. . .even if it means showing tough love!  tongue But obviously I can conclude you pay for ashawo service seeing as how emotional you've become @ the topic.  tongue Carry on paying for azz!! I won't stop you oo! Make sure you have enough fuel though!! (both literally and metaphorically speaking!!)  grin

MRbrownJAY:

there are pim.ps and PIM.PS. the bad ones (that should be prosecuted) are the ones who put drugs in front of some desperate gal in order to have her walk the track, BUT, if the gal is a hoe then pimping is just about protection etc. . . . . . . . .  and nothing else! these kind of pim.ps are just protectors, financial "advisors etc. these men are just trying to earn a dollar anyway they can, while treating these biatches right.

RIGHT!! "i'll protect you in the interest of MY MONEY! But SLAP THE SHIET OUT OF YOU AND PERHAPS MURDER YOU SHOULD YOU COME UP SHORT OR TRY TO ESCAPE ME! It's all about protection babay!! Too bad nobody can protect you from me though!"  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

as one said, women all around the world are fukcing for free every weekend and these guys are simply telling these gals how to get PAID for their work.

RIGHT! MBJ, i love you like a bro but nothig justifies what these guys REALLY do to these women! If a woman wants to sell her azz it's on her but to slap her and beat her/pistol whip her and feed her drugs no longer makes you the protector, it makes you a predator!!  angry

not all women could do a tenth of what these hoes are doing, but there are QUESTIONABLE women out there who LOVE money/sex more than anything in the world, and a pim.p is the best way for her to achieve that, in a safe environment!

COMEDY!!  grin but the bolded is true!!  cool
Don't get me wrong! Not all woman-kind are virtuous however like i said before it doesn't make it right to mistreat even the most devious of those if not in the name of self defense. Mind you most of these girls start out as young as 11!!  shocked shocked undecided so imagine a girl who has barely reached the age of adolescents and have yet to have her period being called "biatch" and sent to the street to patrol and wait to be solicited! It's evil. A lot of these girls are run a ways too. If a woman is taken @ age 11 and still wh0ring in her 30's naturally she will adapt to her environment. She may say "this is my choice" but deep down that little girl inside of her is seeking validation, no longer from her family but from a p!mp. It's sad!! There's no justification for taking advantage of someone's weakness.

if they are so happy why the need for n@rcotic usage and alcohol? what would they possibly be hiding from? shame? guilt? embarrassment? tongue Even Keshia Cole - the r&b singer's mother was a well known pr0stitute! All of her children being the products of her and her clients, would boast about how she was "the best" in Oakland and L.A. and yet she took drugs and cried on national tv explaining the shame she really felt on the inside and how the drugs were used to "numb her". She came from a well to do family. Had all she needed but ran away at age 17. Now she is a middle aged woman and still dying inside. It's nothing glamorous. Not even for them Jay.

here is a clue: some women are willing to do ANYTHING for love, and i MEAN A N Y T H I N G!!!
so if the guy she is in love with is broke like that, then she will do whatever it takes to make him get better. some steal for love, other even KILL for love. . . . . . .and sadly some are whoring for love.

and you have a point but like I said, the buyer is as guilty as the seller!!
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by jaybee3(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^
How come drug dealers get the harsher sentences?
How come the US govt spent billions of $ since they started the campaign of war on drugs by attacking the source?

No one group is more guilty than the other but it's fair to say that if something is not available then it ain't gonna be sourced
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by dmainboss: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2012
Now on sale!
Revolution 101 and Revolution for dummies
Tools you need for a successful revolution.
1 medium sized tent. Mild color.
1 large water bottle
1 bedsheet, brown color
2 pairs of jeans
1 carton of mosquito coil
1 carton of gala
1 food flask
1 cell phone with either BB, twitter or facebook or all of the above.
1 one pair of boots

For those volunteering for the action squad

5 wraps of ginger
5 bottles of Chelsea
1 green bandanna

For residents of Lagos and environs,
1 broom. No witch broom please and no toilet broom.
2 You will be handed your entitlement of 1k when you resume. The balance will be paid at the end of the revolution after necessary statutory deductions have been made and on the condition that the revolution is successful.
3 No one will be allowed to protest near the lekki toll gates to avoid disruption of business. Please use alternative routes. See google maps for details.
4 No protest allowed near the flowers please.
5 You must be an indigene to collect any 'subsidy' from the state. Non indigenes please refer to your home state

Thank you!
Re: The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2012
jay bee:

^^^^
How come drug dealers get the harsher sentences?
How come the US govt spent billions of $ since they started the campaign of war on drugs by attacking the source?

No one group is more guilty than the other but it's fair to say that if something is not available then it ain't gonna be sourced

@Jaybee, the US is FUELING the drug trade - shhhhh!! you didn't hear that from me oo!!  grin grin

billions of WASTED dollars. Nothing comes from it but going into the pockets of politicians, customs agents and killers.  tongue "war on drugs" my foot!!  tongue America lock up the petty criminals who sell nickle and dime bags on the street corner, the expendible ones but give the DRUG KING PINS the means to succeed, IF they can spread some of that cash their way!! In other words pay off. WHY? Because the US gov.t knows that the drug trade is in high demand. Americans ARE THE (if not among the) BIGGEST consumers of drugs!! Believe it or not the drugs ARE being taxed!! The drugs ARE being taxed but the arrests for show to appease the minds of some 'tea party old white woman' who wants to feel like America is in her hands and safe  tongue when we all know who calls the shots and what really goes down.  wink

So again, SUPPLY AND DEMAND!! by feeding the demand, the US govt, the traffickers and the dealers are KILLING the American people. Both are to blame yes but praying on weakness is one of the easiest tools to keep the rich, rich and the poor, poorer. EVIL much?  tongue "So is the p!mp so is the U.S gov't". Birds of a feather. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking / Ways To Meet A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.