Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) (65716 Views)

Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? / How Long Does Green Card Application Processing Take ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by Simcha: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello House! I hail o!

My American fiancée, we met online not too long ago, but we got real and true love for each other. She is coming to visit me in Nigeria soon with her mom and relatives ane they will be staying for weeks or month. So we can all get to know each other and know my family too. What are the things we should do during their visit? Should we do engagement ceremony( my friends want to wear aso ebi grin ) How do I gather proofs that our relationship is genuine? Any ideas on topics to discuss on our first date? Tips, tips, tips and tips, I need so as not to flop, I never date Yankee girl before o(ayam a village boy with a big head grin ) Shey make I give her belle before she go back?(Lol just kidding)
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by DAramis: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Simcha:
Hello House! I hail o!

My American fiancée, we met online not too long ago, but we got real and true love for each other. She is coming to visit me in Nigeria soon with her mom and relatives ane they will be staying for weeks or month. So we can all get to know each other and know my family too. What are the things we should do during their visit? Should we do engagement ceremony( my friends want to wear aso ebi grin ) How do I gather proofs that our relationship is genuine? Any ideas on topics to discuss on our first date? Tips, tips, tips and tips, I need so as not to flop, I never date Yankee girl before o(ayam a village boy with a big head grin ) Shey make I give her belle before she go back?(Lol just kidding)
How you take meet your fiancee? grin grin
Facebook or what? Just curious

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) / How Much Will It Cost Nigeria To Build Cities Like These? / Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.