Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Can U Date Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date Your Ex (1804 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date Your Ex by mimi4real(f): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2006
I have a friend who is asking this question and I feel to bring it to you for an advice.

After dating this guy for about 2 years, the said guy left her and married his tribal person, now he is begging her for friendship, and she asked me? She is so much in love with this guy, wht is your advice?
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by mamaput(f): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2006
I can only hiss at this Question.
Tell her to start using her brains. Many men That dump their girlfriend to go and marry do that.
Am sure the wife must be carry belle or the honeymoon is over.

Be hash on her hiss at her and tell her she is only a sperm collector if she dose that.
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by ikamefa(f): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2006
mamaput:

I can only hiss at this Question.
Tell her to start using her brains. Many men That dump their girlfriend to go and marry do that.
Am sure the wife must be carry belle or the honeymoon is over.

Be hash on her hiss at her and tell her she is only a sperm collector if she dose that.

testify sis, u said it all @ topic ask ur friend what did she not have that the other woman had before he(her boyfriend) went to get hitched ,ask her to carry broom sweep him out of her life, tell her to use her no 6! tongue
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by Mystique(f): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2006
No Way, an EX is an EX, Case closed angry
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by diddy4(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2006
an ex is an ex but you can still be friends with him. just friends and nothing more.

mamaput has said it all
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by Hotstepper(f): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2006
it is possible to date da guy if hez not married but married ohhhhhhh, men, da dude doesn't love her b4 and now instead he would have married her regardless of tribe embarassed
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2006
if he's the one that dump you i will say no. because by the time he comes backand beg you he losses point and you gain points so don't make the mistake of saying yes because you will be a fool forever.but if it is vice vicer well i don't know.
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by Busta(f): 2:45am On Jul 28, 2006
pple do change. Can date him but depends, most cases an Ex is an Ex!
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by diddy4(m): 2:47am On Jul 28, 2006
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 28, 2006
nope i wouldnt date him anymore
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by kemulala(f): 5:13am On Jul 28, 2006
hahahahaha, grin, they guy now knows what he missed, after he got married, nawa ooo.
Girl tell ur friend she shouldn´t date losers grin
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by LordReed(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2008
@poster
Well if the Ex was/is single it maybe worth considering if d breakup was worth regreting. But in this case the Ex is married! No go area especially if u dont want an acid bath grin grin grin
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by Encomium(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2008
There is no need of going back to your vomit. Let go of such idea of dating or trying to date an EX cos its not worth trying. Being married is another issue which you must always flew from so as to avoid committing adultery. Allow the couple to enjoy their marital bliss in peace.
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2008
Then why is the person an ex. if i couldn't date the person before he became an ex, why would i be able to date him now he is an ex.
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by adeboo(f): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2008
But he isnt only the ex - he is a married ex.

But is he looking for her friendship or relationship?

The stupid guy has seen that the marriage to his tribe person isnt as good as the relationship he had with ur pal.
He wants to have his cake and eat it - tell her to delete his number jare and tell him off when he calls her.
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by Busta(f): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2008
It’s different when he asking for friendship compare to asking for a relationship. There is no harm in remaining friends with ur ex. They can remain friends . . . strictly friends and nothing more.
But I’ll say don’t ever date your ex, especially if he is married. Nothing but trouble, sin, wahala, karma and just inviting curses upon ur head.
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by opuro(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2008
adeboo:

But he isnt only the ex - he is a married ex.

But is he looking for her friendship or relationship?

The stupid guy has seen that the marriage to his tribe person isnt as good as the relationship he had with your pal.
He wants to have his cake and eat it - tell her to delete his number jare and tell him off when he calls her.

mimi,
no mind them o
tell your friend abi na you? make e gree o jare
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by holythug(m): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2008
y nut  cool
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by adeboo(f): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2008
opuro:

mimi,
no mind them o
tell your friend abi na you? make e gree o jare

Na wao o. lol grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by opuro(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2008
WHY NOT?
ONCE YOUR SHAGGER, IS ALWAYS YOUR SHAGGER
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by dodua(f): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2008
[color=#770077][/color] babe i think yr friend has a problem she shld not even contemplate a relatnshp wit d guy 4GOD's sake he is now married n tho emotns r unreliable she shld not do wat she wll regret later on.A DOG NEVER GOES BACK TO ITS VOMIT shocked angry angry
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by kliverpool(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2008
mimi4real
are u sure u are not the one?
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by SamMilla1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2008
tell ur friend that she will be very stupid to accept the friendship offer again,
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by ibkayee(f): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2008
don't do it jare tongue

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Your Ex by bigfather(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2008
strictly friendship and nothing more ! wink
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by Cadet(f): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2008
Even if i was still unmarried at 56, No! Good radiance to Bad rubbish. or how does the saying goes again?
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by hisgrace2: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2008
the guy just want some more of the old mother screwing pu ssy - may be now with some bit of tasteee toppings - u know what i am saying?
Re: Can U Date Your Ex by almondjoy(f): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2008
A married man begging for friendship?  A single lady in love with a married man begging for friendship=Polygamy!

Not illegal in Nigeria at all, what is your friend waiting for? undecided  Please let her join the "ngwo gwo" soup jare and get it over with.

We all know how it will end so no surprises at all!

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Really Blind? / :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.