Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

:o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend (1806 Views)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / I Don't Know What I Swallowed From Her V-jay O!! Help!!! / Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by seechris(m): 4:45am On Jul 03, 2007
MY FRIENDS BEEN ENSLAVED BY THIS BIG SHEMAN SHE HAS TAKEN OVER HIS LIFE AND IS GRADUALLY MAKING HIM ESTRANGED FROM HIS FRIENDS,I GUESS THE REASON IS SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR FINANCIAL NEEDS AND HAS SOME GOOD JOB CONNECTIONS,BUT HE IS GETTING INTO SOMETHIG HE WONT LIKE,I AM PONDERING THE BEST WAY TO APPROACH HIM,AND FIND OUT WHATS THE REAL MATTER,
SHE IS RUDE TO HIM IN PUBLIC AND DISREGARDS HIM,HE SEEMS HELPLESS,HOW CAN I SHAKE HIM UP
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by ima1(f): 4:52am On Jul 03, 2007
slap the bitch out of him
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by omogenaija(f): 4:53am On Jul 03, 2007
adrua (prayer) it works trust me smiley

and ur friend is a golddigger so when he gets tired of getting punked he will stop digging

seechris:

MY FRIENDS BEEN ENSLAVED BY THIS BIG SHEMAN SHE HAS TAKEN OVER HIS LIFE AND IS GRADUALLY MAKING HIM ESTRANGED FROM HIS FRIENDS,I GUESS THE REASON IS SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR FINANCIAL NEEDS AND HAS SOME GOOD JOB CONNECTIONS,BUT HE IS GETTING INTO SOMETHIG HE WONT LIKE,I AM PONDERING THE BEST WAY TO APPROACH HIM,AND FIND OUT WHATS THE REAL MATTER,
SHE IS RUDE TO HIM IN PUBLIC AND DISREGARDS HIM,HE SEEMS HELPLESS,HOW CAN I SHAKE HIM UP
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2007
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by MILITIA(f): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2007
@Topic

Which one concern you? Go and get your own huge and hairy jo! grin
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2007
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by cuteass1(f): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2007
@topic

Eeeeya, Well i got sad news, and it goes thus:

There's very little or nothing you can do about it, sorry!!

Your friend i'm sure aint a kid, neither is he blined . . he put himself in the place where he is, so he alone got to deal with it. Why is she the money provider in the house?? Is he in any way deformed or incapable to go out there and fight for cash??

Well, to cut a long story short, he's loving every bit of the treat,  and who are you to say whether its a good thing or not??
If he thinks he's being enslaved, then he should do something about it, stand to his feet, cut her out of his life if she isnt what he wants, and be a man . . .till then , I advice you stay 10 pOles away. You'll only cause more damage/harm than good, which might cost you your friendship, now i'm sure you don't want that, or do you??
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2007
except your friend asks for your help, its really none of your business
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by osereka(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2007
YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS. THATS ALL
U WAN TAKE OVER?
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by jgirl3: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2007
Let the boy learn his mistake. He wouldn't listen anyway. I have a very big problem with guys who are gold diggers angry. Tell him to get a spine and learn how to use it. angry
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by seechris(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2007
@ cute ass,
you are probably right he is enjoyinh the whole thing,some people who have realised they haven got the nerve to do their own thing like to be dominated,to have some one to order their lives,and if he is happy with it,no probs,we will still be friends,its annoying though when i see the rudeness,and he is older than she is,its his shoice i get,i was just thinking some people have to be jolted,you get,shaken to life,and realise what the are doing
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by seechris(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2007
@ osereka,
maybe you didnt read my post very well before letting your fast fingers reply,is this situation something another guy will be jealous about i dont think so o,except you are strange and one of those guys that likes to be tied up and beaten,
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by seechris(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2007
@ militia,
i am sorry for your friends o,you are the type that can actually watch them drown for a laugh,her friends beware undecided
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2007
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2007
If ur frd doesnt ask for ur help. Like omogenaija said adura[prayer] is d only help you can give.
Re: :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend by Alert(f): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2007
the huge hairy girl stuff is making me to laugh, I mean does a girl like that actually exist and if so to yield so much power on her man, wow is a strange world!
well your friend deserves it until he learns how to be a man by being hardworking.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl / Guys With Baby Voice,do Gurls Love It? / I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.