Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You (2679 Views)

Romance can give you money. Be an employer . See how / See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! / Relationship Without Romance, Can It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by money2008: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2008
cool

Check this out from a previous post
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150618.0.html

There is this lady I care about. We both work at the same place. I asked her to spend time to talk about a posible relationship. She laughed and said she is seing some one. I don't know if she thought this was a joke. Ladies the question to you is

1]Would you lie about seing some one to not get into a relationship?
2]Would you laugh in a situation like that?
3]If you say no to a relationship, does that mean no or just playing hard to get for the guy to try again? I try not to ask for the same thing twice.
4]If you say no to a relationship with a guy would you still show any interest in him like looking at him or trying to know what he is doing?

Like they always say, life is a bitch.
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by money2008: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2008
cool

I posted that last message July 13 and I got fired from work on July 21. This is basically what happend, after I spoke to the lady, I decided to avoid her since I can't deal with her and her rejection. I see her at work every day and she was just doing shakara even more. Within those days after I told her the deal, things were really intense. I thought she was going to quit her job, I thought about quiting mine too, but I thought I can't do it because of this stupid bitch. Eventually, she played the lady victim thing, I don't know what she told the manager or HR. On the 21st of that month, the manager and my supervisor went into a room, I was fired from work with no valid reasons giving.

It seemed like I was fired because I was trying to hook up with a White lady. So if you are thinking of office romance, be ready to loose your job.
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by tRoOE(f): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2008
[size=13pt]That serves you right cool
Next time try to use your brain and not your 3rd leg!!!mumu
[/size]
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by Gamine(f): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2008
haha

PELE cry
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by timbabng(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2008
sorry for you man
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by Hannibal: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2008
money2008:

cool

I posted that last message July 13 and I got fired from work on July 21. This is basically what happend, after I spoke to the lady, I decided to avoid her since I can't deal with her and her rejection. I see her at work every day and she was just doing shakara even more. Within those days after I told her the deal, things were really intense. I thought she was going to quit her job, I thought about quiting mine too, but I thought I can't do it because of this stupid bitch. Eventually, she played the lady victim thing, I don't know what she told the manager or HR. On the 21st of that month, the manager and my supervisor went into a room, I was fired from work with no valid reasons giving.

It seemed like I was fired because I was trying to hook up with a White lady. So if you are thinking of office romance, be ready to loose your job.

You are a lily-livered leprechaun.
If ur game was tighter, u coulda hit the shorty the same night.
U lost her and still got fired!!!!
It serves u right for being a doofus. cheesy wink
Have u found another job?? tongue
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by money2008: 5:20am On Sep 19, 2008
Bleep all this stupid posters who are posting shit. I found a job but there is this stupic Black American bitch there. She bitches about everything. She is too concerned on what I am doing, not doing, and suppose to be doing. Getting fired was kind of a releive because that issue was taking too long and no sign of progess.

Is life.
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by money2008: 5:22am On Sep 19, 2008
Bleep all this stupid posters who are posting shit. I found a job but there is this stupid Black American bitch there. She bitches about everything. She is too concerned on what I am doing, not doing, and suppose to be doing. Getting fired was kind of a releive because that issue was taking too long and no sign of progess.

Is life.
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by CYclone1(f): 5:26am On Sep 19, 2008
money2008:

Bleep all this stupid posters
Go fu*k the bitch first before fu*king the posters tongue cheesy
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by tpia: 5:42am On Sep 19, 2008
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by 8ball(m): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2008
@Poster

Jeez,are u really vis sex starved?

U really must b a menace to v women folk

To carry ova yo amorous dalliance to d work place is the height of irresponsbility
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by money2008: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2008
To 8ball or what the Bleep that means:

Most people have 2 balls and you have 8 balls. Nawo o. Any ways life is full of irresponsibility. I wasn't fired because I was being irresponsible.
This stupid bitch was always on my face. I was basically fired because of many issues. One of them if not the main one, this White stupid bitch may have made a false accussations. I don't give a Bleep about it. The issue is, ladies can be dangerous and still act like a tortoise.

For the mean time 8ball, punk, stay the Bleep off this thread, dumb Fucker.
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by MrCrackles(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2008
CY_clone:

Go fu*k the bitch first before fu*king the posters tongue cheesy

seconded!
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by money2008: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2008
To Brash:

You need to stop being a bitch. Be a man and state your own case. "Seconded" what kind of dumb Shit is that. Also don't come here and post Shit around in the name of posting. If you aint got something meaningful to contribute, get the Bleep out. word.
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by MrCrackles(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2008
money2008:

To Brash:

You need to stop being a bitch. Be a man and state your own case. "Seconded" what kind of dumb Shit is that. Also don't come here and post Shit around in the name of posting. If you aint got something meaningful to contribute, get the Bleep out. word.

Lame dummy running his mouth like a leaky tap!

Muthafucka if u want beef, i am the best one to come across

Mouthy lil fuc,kwit, starting to churn out expletives, get a grip of ur life

Real men dont go round messing about at work, real men dont get fired for trying to bone a bird

U shameless cock-bent!

I got major rights to second any comment here, it saves me from typing the same thing over and also highlighting the height of your senselessness!!

M the wrong one to fuc.k with for real, so dont even play games or i would put u to the e-sword, Arrow!!
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by money2008: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2008
To Brash::

Go to hell punk, I don't have time for dumb outdated Fuckers like you.
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by Gamine(f): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2008
I can see clearly now.

This isnt what one of the things office romance can cause.

It is one of the things being a Rude and Foolish Harasser can cause.

Nonsense Otondo Bagger.
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by spikedcylinder: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2008
Check this out from a previous post
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150618.0.html

There is this lady I care about. We both work at the same place. I asked her to spend time to talk about a posible relationship. She laughed and said she is seing some one. I don't know if she thought this was a joke. Ladies the question to you is

1]Would you lie about seing some one to not get into a relationship?
2]Would you laugh in a situation like that?
3]If you say no to a relationship, does that mean no or just playing hard to get for the guy to try again? I try not to ask for the same thing twice.
4]If you say no to a relationship with a guy would you still show any interest in him like looking at him or trying to know what he is doing?

Like they always say, life is a bitch.

Ok. When I saw this, I thought. . . hmm, finally a honest post on nairaland. And was going to answer thus:

1. Yes, I would. One time, some random person got my number from my uni yearbook and decided to call me. He lived on a farm and was bent on bringing me over to live on his farm as his wife. I had to say I was engaged to another farmer. grin
2.It depends on how the situation plays out. I might laugh but not in your face.
3. No for me means No.
4.Yes, if I like him and want to remain his friend. . . . with no strings attached. Thats where some people fail to notice the difference. She doesn't want to date you but because she's still friendly with you is not a come-on sign.

And then. . . .

I posted that last message July 13 and I got fired from work on July 21. This is basically what happend, after I spoke to the lady, I decided to avoid her since I can't deal with her and her rejection. I see her at work every day and she was just doing shakara even more. Within those days after I told her [/b[b]]the deal, things were really intense. I thought she was going to quit her job, I thought about quiting mine too, but I thought I can't do it because of this stupid bitch. Eventually, she played the lady victim thing, I don't know what she told the manager or HR. On the 21st of that month, the manager and my supervisor went into a room, I was fired from work with no valid reasons giving.

You told her "what the deal"? Sounds like you threatened her and any right thinking lady would go straight to HR.

And then again. . . . .

This stupid bitch was always on my face

Is this the same lady or another one?

I think you have attitude problems. smiley
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2008
Gamine:

I can see clearly now.

This isnt what one of the things office romance can cause.

It is one of the things being a Rude and Foolish Harasser can cause.

Nonsense Otondo Bagger.

Gamine na now I know say you truly go camp grin grin grin
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by spikedcylinder: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2008
Seriously, what does Otondo mean?
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by chamotex(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

3. No for me means No.

hmmn that wasnt what u told me ooo

u might wana change tha last NO to YES cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by habiolah(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2008
*starts singing for poster*
eeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa (2ce)
you still be my brother
no matter the probleeem
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Seriously, what does Otondo mean?

Otondo's what you call anybody messing up on parade ground in NYSC orientation camp. I really dont know what it means, but I know any bad parader or athelete gets to be called Otondo. So technically, when you aint acting right, you are an Otondo. cheesy cheesy God I miss being a corper!!
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by menix(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2008
Otondo is a military slang used in Nigeria not just used in NYSC camp, Otondo means been shambolic. Infact most corpers are Otondo wen it comes to parade.
Words from a Parade Commander,
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by 8ball(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2008
@ poster

U'z the dumb f***ker,good a thing u were sacked at the office.At least the women folk there ll be a lot safer from freaks like U
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by money2008: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2008
To 8ball:

What do you know? You need to shut your bitch ass. Like I stated earlier, it was a good thing that I no longer work there. Fired or quit, same Shit
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by money2008: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2008
To Gamine:

Look who is talking. Fat bitch aint you got something else to do?
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by Gamine(f): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2008
hahaha

fat bitch? na so i see am o.

With the way you dey comot gutter from your mouth

i will be doubly shocked if they dont sack you from your present job in the next one month

a nice christmas present that would be.

nansense!
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by snoop4real: 6:19am On Sep 21, 2008
Na wa for our nigerian boyz o

You started this thread without giving the house all info it needed in this matter. You immediately put the blame on the other party.

this guy carry this im rotten mouth go make dey sack am e come dey blame one (expat) chick for all him woes.
my brother make i tell u management don dey want get rid of your dry ass all this whyle and they use this as basis.

All the whyle i dey read through this thread your rating is as follows:

Attitude: 0.00%

Brainpower (Ability to understand & take correction): 0.00%

Stupidity: 99.99%

Pride: 98.00%

Would have loved to continue but u're not worth the posting
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by 8ball(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2008
snoop4real:

Na wa for our nigerian boyz o

You started this thread without giving the house all info it needed in this matter. You immediately put the blame on the other party.

this guy carry this im rotten mouth go make dey sack am e come dey blame one (expat) chick for all him woes.
my brother make i tell u management don dey want get rid of your dry ass all this whyle and they use this as basis.

All the whyle i dey read through this thread your rating is as follows:

Attitude: 0.00%

Brainpower (Ability to understand & take correction): 0.00%

Stupidity: 99.99%

Pride: 98.00%

Would have loved to continue but u're not worth the posting

seconded,the poster is very unfit to be on our streetz.

Can u see the way he hurls invectives on every one

Christ! nothin wey i no go see

I strongly recommend he be quarantined if not contained in a correctional facility
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by vanuchi(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Ok. When I saw this, I thought. . . hmm, finally a honest post on nairaland. And was going to answer thus:

1. Yes, I would. One time, some random person got my number from my uni yearbook and decided to call me. He lived on a farm and was bent on bringing me over to live on his farm as his wife. I had to say I was engaged to another farmer. grin
2.It depends on how the situation plays out. I might laugh but not in your face.
3. No for me means No.
4.Yes, if I like him and want to remain his friend. . . . with no strings attached. Thats where some people fail to notice the difference. She doesn't want to date you but because she's still friendly with you is not a come-on sign.

And then. . . .

I think you should give the lady sometime and then if not in words, in action show her that you are still interested in her and that your offer is still open. Some ladies, due to previous experiences with men, want to be more guarded of their heart and as such will not want to say yes just like that.

Note am speaking from experience.

WWW.EFIZI.COM
Re: This Is One Of The Things Office Romance Can Cause You by money2008: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2008
To 8ball:

Your stats is works of a punk. Didn't you learn in school that percentage is out of 100? Learn the meaning of percentage and then you are welcomed back
to continue posting your Shit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 / (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? / Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.