Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him (2672 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by OgaMadam(f): 1:02am On Sep 22, 2011
Have any of you ever gone through trying to end a bad relationship

and no matter what you did you couldnt get over the guy

but one day all of a sudden you wake up and you are hard cold

nothing there, his texts irritate, you cant even lift a finger to reply

where before you talked/txted daily and possibly hourly

you go a week and you just dont give a da__n

whats that all about?

Hit me
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by BABE3: 1:05am On Sep 22, 2011
OgaMadam:

but one day all of a sudden[b] you wake up and you are hard cold [/b]

nothing there, his texts irritate, you cant even lift a finger to reply

Praise the Lord. He's a miracle working God.

1 Like

Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by CalienteMi: 1:07am On Sep 22, 2011
BABE!:

Praise the Lord. He's a miracle working God.

They say when God releases someone from something its truly a miracle.  I am waiting on God to tell Oga to leave my womanly treasures alone for a few days.
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by OgaMadam(f): 1:09am On Sep 22, 2011
amen, its one of the most, if not the most unhealthiest relationships i have ever been in

and could never break it no matter what i did, prayer, fasting, powerful people praying for me.

I am just glad i am in a lighter spot.

Hope my God helps me maintain.

Amen
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by BABE3: 1:16am On Sep 22, 2011
Hm. Holy Ghost fire. I bind the spirit of Stockholm Syndrome---You're free. smiley
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by OgaMadam(f): 1:18am On Sep 22, 2011
amen!

we break the spirit of Traumatic Bonding

and putting up with crap in the name of love

not knowing that God's best is waiting for us - when we let go of the old!
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by BABE3: 1:29am On Sep 22, 2011
smiley
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by tellwisdom: 6:02am On Sep 22, 2011
OP, i really don't buy ideas of this magnitude, as we all knw, there cldnt be any smoke without FIRE!!. Now tell me, what transpired btwn u 2??. U gelz cld be funny a times most especially when the guy ceases all spending habit undecided undecided angry

1 Like

Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by Scash(f): 6:31am On Sep 22, 2011
Wts Ur biznez wt transpired btw dem?
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by tellwisdom: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2011
Wts your biznez wt transpired btw dem?

shattaaaaaaap angry angry I DONT BUY LIES, SO, DONT SERVE ME ONE angry angry
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by OgaMadam(f): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2011
tellwisdom,

if a woman who took a lot of crap finally reaches breaking point - and just gives up or finally lets go - the man also has to face reality that it just didnt work out.
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by MMM2(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2011
no embarassed embarassed
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by ebonyvibe(f): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2011
It is a lie you are fuc, king someone else you know the saying the best way to get over a guy is to get on top of another.
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2011
Firstly,u knw very well that what u were intoin the name of relashionship was a fornication in the eyes of God. And all of a sudden u decided to believe that it was God that saved u from ur unholy affair! Chaaai, we have really brought shame in the doorstep of God, God have mercy on us.
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2011
BABE,wts up with u ?
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2011
ebonyvibe:

It is a lie you are fuc,[i]k[/i]ing someone else you now the saying the best way to get over a guy is to get on top of another.
Sooo TRUE! All she is actually looking for is some serious BACK UP on NL! Well there's no smoke without fire! Where did you go wrong OP? Cos you just fed us half truths! Start with refuting the allegation levelled against you by ebonyvibe! tongue
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by OgaMadam(f): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2011
Mr priest you are speaking about two different things.

No.1    the relationship was unhealthy and yes abusive.  You are not a woman but we struggle with attachments
          I could never get over him no matter what i did.  and try did i.

Coming to a point where i can appreciate in my most inner self that i can do better is an awesome liberating feeling.

No.2    Whats wrong with people realising that the fornication relationship they are in is not right.  Is there no such a thing
          as repentance?  Is God not a God of second chances!  Wow he is!

I thank God that He will honour my prayers to have a guy who exemplifies the best.  This I know will happen in my truest of hearts.

Lord, I am closing the door to what you know was not your best for me.  Forgive me, and help me as only you can, on the path of righteousness.  Humbly Yours.
Amen!
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by OgaMadam(f): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2011
And yes, I want to enter a meaningful relationship that will lead to marriage.

How can it happen if i stick to this crap?

I am not guilty for realising i can do better! Thankyou God. Amen.
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by itiswell1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
Congratulations but wait o, what made the relationship unhealthy?
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by pendo89(f): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
sexkillz:

Sooo TRUE! All she is actually looking for is some serious BACK UP on NL! Well there's no smoke without fire! Where did you go wrong OP? Cos you just fed us half truths! Start with refuting the allegation levelled against you by ebonyvibe! tongue

That is uncalled for, she just said she came out of an unhealthy relationship. People never narrate the whole episode here cz theres usually a lot involved in the background.Besides we only hear a one sided stories on nl and that is what we respond to.
Now unless you have been in an unhealthy relationship before, its not easy to understand somebody else. Good thing I have been in an unhealthy relationship so I kind of have a clue about what shes talking about.
I have not read where she says shes sleeping with another dude so why assume?

NRI PRIEST:

Firstly,u knw very well that what u were intoin the name of relashionship was a fornication in the eyes of God. And all of a sudden u decided to believe that it was God that saved u from your unholy affair! Chaaai, we have really brought shame in the doorstep of God, God have mercy on us.

What on earth is this kind of condemnation. Even JC wouldnt.How dd u priest come to the realisation that you are a sinner since we all have fallen short of His glory and nobody is justified through works?  The op's eyes opened,she decides to change her course and you condemn her for doing exactly that?
May God have mercy on you first.

Op that is called healing. When you harbour no bad feelings for the person that hurt you it means you have healed.You can meet and talk about the person without bitterness or anger. You can even buy them coffee as a friend and feel absolutely nothing.You crossed the bridge.

Wish you luck in future relationships.
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by Orikinla(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2011
As lust gushes in, it gushes out.

Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by tellwisdom: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
tellwisdom,

if a woman who took a lot of crap finally reaches breaking point - and just gives up or finally lets go - the man also has to face reality that it just didnt work out.

One sided coin still undecided undecided
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
@poster
sadly the problem was YOU and had always been YOU. therefore i am safe to say that unless you become stronger in your future r/ships, you may certainly end up with the same BS again and again.
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by CalienteMi: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
sadly the problem was YOU and had always been YOU. therefore i am safe to say that unless you become stronger in your future r/ships, you may certainly end up with the same BS again and again.

My granny always said, "There are some things you do not recycle and that's bullshit".
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^sadly many women out there go through BS all their lives because of desperation to be in a r/ship or what not.

how many are so emotionally damaged that they just accept whatever BS is thrown at them, from one r/ship to the next?

to "some", the AIM is to get married at all cost!!!
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by priest2u(m): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2011
@pendo89
its time for us to be friends. wow such wisdom!
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by CalienteMi: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^sadly many women out there go through BS all their lives because of desperation to be in a r/ship or what not.

how many are so emotionally damaged that they just accept whatever BS is thrown at them, from one r/ship to the next?

to "some", the AIM is to get married at all cost!!!

I see it all the time. Such a shame.
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by OgaMadam(f): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2011
Priest to you have you now seen the wisdom which you needed to have seen in the first place before posting what you did.

Mr Brown J has said it all.

Abusive relationships should not be put up with.

Marriage at all costs? (Nah that aint me - my God is too big)
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by born2boink(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2011
Did he suddenly lost his Job?
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by kpolli(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2011
tellwisdom:

OP, i really don't buy ideas of this magnitude, as we all knw, there cldnt be any smoke without FIRE!!. Now tell me, what transpired btwn u 2??. U gelz cld be funny a times most especially when the guy ceases all spending habit undecided undecided angry

I wonder oooo, she just made it seem she suddenly stopped liking him, which makes her look evil
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by Youngpo413: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2014
ebonyvibe:
It is a lie you are fuc, king someone else you know the saying the best way to get over a guy is to get on top of another.
lol
Re: I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him by Youngpo413: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2014
OgaMadam:
And yes, I want to enter a meaningful relationship that will lead to marriage.

marriage marriage marriage,ladies una no dey taya?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason Why I Don't Like Naija Girls - And Cos I Got High / Best Way To Handle A Serious Relationship / Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.