Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? (2654 Views)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2012
So i bin dey chill out with my padi them for beer parlour na him one of our friends come join us with one other guy way we nor no(the guy carry chick come!) I notice that unlike other womens sitting with us(some order malt,some smelloff iice) this particular girl way come with her bobo dey drink small stout not just that she even dey use hand dey 'pursue imaginary fly' on top the mouth of the small stout bottul.....i was just wondering ''o boy na persin chick be dis yio'' mind u she was acting all femiminine and not a tomboy i tot as she dey drink the small stout her BF go para! Him see am as normal thing! O boy i cant o.....if i hear say my babe dey drink alkohol even in private sef one of us go rich heaven! So guys u fit date girl way dey drink alkohol?
No derailing cheeers!
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by tellwisdom: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
Only gurls who take shepke angry angry
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by kelz88(f): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
What's wrong with drinking alcohol? She shouldn't drink but you dey drink abi? Double standards. I enjoy my alcohol and who no like am knows what to do.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2012
if i drink wiv d wan wey dey do me so , na to craze remain na. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by ayosmiles(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2012
If it is ok 4 u 2 drink, why shld it not be ok 4 her 2 do so
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by Connoisseur(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
The question shd ve been; can I date a girl who dosent drink alcohol?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: if i drink wiv d wan wey dey do me so , na to craze remain na. grin grin grin
idowuogbolobobo madam its cos you drink to mush thats why i am playing 'hard to get for you' stop drinking and you can have me all to your self! angry
Idowuogbo: if i drink wiv d wan wey dey do me so , na to craze remain na. grin grin grin
idowuogbolobobo (f) madam its cos you drink to mush thats why i am still playing 'hard to get' for you! stop drinking and you can have me all to your self! angry
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by Hardunnii(f): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
What manner of a girl drinks alcohol
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by Exponental(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2012
Alcohols are rated 18+ not male only (or gender sensitive).
I used 2 know a doctor (gynaecologist), who sharks with his wife in those days.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by freecocoa(f): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2012
Connoisseur: The question shd ve been; can I date a girl who dosent drink alcohol?
Guy which joint you like for osha?just name it and i'll be buying.cool
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by Exponental(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
Alcohols are rated 18+ not male only (or gender sensitive).
I used 2 know a doctor (gynaecologist), who used 2 shakk with his wife (a chemist n schl principal) in those days.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by freecocoa(f): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hardunnii: What manner of a girl drinks alcohol
And your point is?
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by tellwisdom: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2012
Bro, idoowuoborobo, is an ogogoro drinker. wink wink # she feels good whenever she takes it undecided undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by Hardunnii(f): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: And your point is?
Simply put its morally bad, decent girls dont drink alcohol
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by Connoisseur(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: Guy which joint you like for osha?just name it and i'll be buying.cool

Hey babes, am currently hanging @ d active bar.
Hw long am I waiting?
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by tellwisdom: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hardunnii:

GBUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA U honestly need yanshing
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by slimyem: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2012
as long as a girl isnt a drunk,norring do her!
For a guy who wont date her just because shels an occassional drinker,its his loss!
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by tellwisdom: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyansh, have u tasted barcadi before?? I have it at home wink wink. # Come quick so we drink and tansh wink wink

It wont pain sad sad
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by freecocoa(f): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hardunnii:
And where did you get that from?like seriously? Well that maybe your opinion but its outrageously wrong and so not true.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by slimyem: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2012
the one wey you dey smoke sef pass alcohol!
If you add alcohol join,na to just carry you go yaba left!
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by Hardunnii(f): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2012
tellwisdom:

GBUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA U honestly need yanshing

Whatever!!!!
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by slimyem: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2012
tellwisdom: slimyansh, have u tasted barcadi before?? I have it at home wink wink. # Come quick so we drink and tansh wink wink

It wont pain sad sad
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by freecocoa(f): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2012
Connoisseur:

Hey babes, am currently hanging @ d active bar.
Hw long am I waiting?
Don't hold your breath tonight but hey imma take you on a drinking spree someday.cool
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by Hardunnii(f): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: And where did you get that from?like seriously? Well that maybe your opinion but its outrageously wrong and so not true.
There is nottin good about alcohol and as a christian, its a sin, not to even talk of its medical effect
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by BodyKiss(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
kids plenty for this nairaland sha.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by tellwisdom: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2012
grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by freecocoa(f): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hardunnii:
There is nottin good about alcohol and as a christian, its a sin, not to even talk of its medical effect
"Its a sin"? That's not what the bible i know says and hope you realize we are not talking of drinking to stupor?anyways its your opinion and it still doesn't mean you are right or what you said is true.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2012
slimyem: the one wey you dey smoke sef pass alcohol!
If you add alcohol join,na to just carry you go yaba left!
Monkey! grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by utala(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
personley i dont condemned women drinkin, but i cannot marry
alcoholic women, b\cus i dont drink,
even due i drink,

is only white alcoholic girl i can date, b\cus
i know dat i dont have any future with white girl

but u can change ur babe if she is alcoholic
to something u want,
to my belove sister, it better to take litle wine or drink in ur house
not open place
pls i said my mind
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2012
LesbianBoy:
idowuogbolobobo madam its cos you drink to mush thats why i am playing 'hard to get for you' stop drinking and you can have me all to your self! angry
idowuogbolobobo (f) madam its cos you drink to mush thats why i am still playing 'hard to get' for you! stop drinking and you can have me all to your self! angry
are u ok? abeg carry ur kuruno droppings mehn.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2012
No. I can't have an alcoholic for a girlfriend, as I'm not one.
Re: Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol? by Hardunnii(f): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2012
freecocoa: "Its a sin"? That's not what the bible i know says and hope you realize we are not talking of drinking to stupor?anyways its your opinion and it still doesn't mean you are right or what you said is true.
Are you a christian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Or South African Girl? / Asking A Lady On First Date If She Can Cook / Ladies Pls Comment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.