Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ogboni Frat - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogboni Frat (104585 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogboni Frat by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2010
[size=13pt]I can give anyone interested the connection oh how to become a member-- though , im not in the country for now , i can link you to the head office of warri of delta state and the office in calabar , cross riverstate.[/size]
Re: Ogboni Frat by Osama10(m): 3:37am On Jun 11, 2010
Post the address here.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2010
For those still asking stupid questions on how to join, i have giving email address to contact me,and your problems will be over.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by johndavid1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I can give anyone interested the connection oh how to become a member-- though , im not in the country for now , i can link you to the head office of warri of delta state and the office in calabar , cross riverstate.[/size]
lol shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2010
[size=13pt]I can't post the address here publicly. . . if you're serious drop me a mail .[/size]

Osama10:

Post the address here.
Re: Ogboni Frat by blood45: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
hello my of Ogboni i want to join ogboni for real and i don t know how go about it please put me through ,here is my mail,shegebenson45@yahoo.com
Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2010
For all to have correct information about ROF,here is our website visit and get all informations you may need.

www.reformedogboni.com wish you the best as you visit
Re: Ogboni Frat by LEGEDCHRIS(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, shocked

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by hinduism(f): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2010
We need new members here in India,ours is as easy as ABC,48 hours your made rich,serious candidate should get in touch via email only,you don't need to come to india or spend a penny,just give your name,giving name,fathers name and surname and we shall get back to you with your items right in your bedroom no matter where you might be on the surface of this earth,any amount of money you desire and in any currency of this world, you shall have,no side effect,you only have to have intimacy with not less than 10 girls each month,thats all that is required of you.

We do not hide our secret,so if you know you can be able to sleep with 10 girls each month,the sky is your limit as far as money is concern.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogboni Frat by angedolc: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2010
Hello,

do you know if mr. David Osazuwa  in Benin City is a Ogboni member?

Thanks
Re: Ogboni Frat by ola2000(f): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2010
Echidime, i thank you my brother. I am a full member of the ROF and I am proud of it. When people are ignorant of something, they give it a bad name to discredit it. In ROF, the essence is to become a better individual, considerate of others, humane and kind. We don't go shooting our mouths or behaving carelessly. One of my best decisions in life is being in ROF, smiley
Re: Ogboni Frat by poweredcom(m): 2:51am On Dec 06, 2010
We need new members here in India,ours is as easy as ABC,48 hours your made rich,serious candidate should get in touch via email only,you don't need to come to india or spend a penny,just give your name,giving name,fathers name and surname and we shall get back to you with your items right in your bedroom no matter where you might be on the surface of this earth,any amount of money you desire and in any currency of this world, you shall have,no side effect,you only have to have intimacy with not less than 10 girls each month,thats all that is required of you.

We do not hide our secret,so if you know you can be able to sleep with 10 girls each month,the sky is your limit as far as money is concern

do you mean you are also an Ogboni or another religion, and are you or real
Look, ladies and Gentlemen. I wish to inform you all that it is time to search for our root and Indentity. All that  is said about ROF are  Hearsay,sometime it suprises me to read at this point in time Black people still talking bad of their Original way of life. those of you that uses  Christianity should practice it with respect to others Faith. If I am to point out something interesting and if someone there can put me right. IS THERE ANY PLACE IN THE BIBLE THAT REFLECT ON THE  BLACK RACE? OR ANY ANGEL PICTURE THAT IS PAINTED BLACK? ALL BlACK PICTURE ARE PAINTED TO INDENTIFY HOW DEVIL IS LIKE. so to say Christianity is western religion. As a matter, the  concept of God is interpreted according to how you perceive it. All Great civilisation are Built by great men of great sect.( secret society). A research would convince you.
Any re
ligion you belong to is rule and managed by group of people of Special and Secret knowdlege. This comdermination and underating Of African Power, make Africa what there are now.  So stop saying thing you dont know, do research and be convince before you speak up. REFORM OGBONNI FRATERNITY IS NOT THE BADEST YOU THINK OF.  just like some churches that have bad menbers that stained its name, ROF is not excluded. but the organisation has not made  instruction for its members to do bad. they preach, peace,love, unity and happiness.   is time to stop talking bad of African religion. this low selfesteem or inferiority complex is distroying us. E.g.  is Nigerian Authority Naglect and underate the great scientist of BIAFRA AMOUR WAR MACHINE  and relying on importation  only to start search when some are dead. STOP TALKING BAD  ABOUT THE PRESTIGOUS REFORM OGBONI FRATERNITY BECAUSE ITS NOT BAD.

WELLSAID AND THE TRUTH AFRICAN HAS BEN BRAINWashed by these western stuffz they have forgoten their history that is why we will never grow
Re: Ogboni Frat by HARDDICK(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ola2000:

I like your courage,please how can i correspond with you? Pls can you email me? Thank you.
Re: Ogboni Frat by HARDDICK(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2010
Echidime is my hero,that guy is fearless,courageous and proud of his faith and believes,he made me to develop taste in joining and i have decided to join.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2010
OGBONI IS A CULT GROUP THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS.

IT STARTED OUT A LONG TIME AGO FROM WESTERN NIGERIA INTO BENIN REPUBLIC. IT IS MAINLY DOMINANT IN NIGERIA. IN THE IFE(YORUBA) AND BENIN (MIDDLE BELT NIGERIA) KINGDOMS THEY WERE PART OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE ARM OF TRADITIONAL GOVERNANCE.

THEY HAVE GROWN OVER THE YEARS TO INFLUENCE POLITICS ETC. IN NIGERIA.

PLEASE NOTE THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD ''CULT''.

THERE EXISTS TODAY A REFORMED ORDER OF THE OGBONI FRATERNITY WHICH EMBRACES MEMBERSHIP OF YOUNGER PEOPLE TODAY.

IT IS NOT A FRATERNITY YOU JUST GO TO THEIR GATE AND SAY ''HI CAN I JOIN YOU TODAY?''. YOU MUST HAVE SERIOUS RECOMMENDATIONS AND SPONSORS TO BE ABLE TO JOIN. OR YOU MUST BE VERY IMPORTANT IN THE SOCIETY.

TO JOIN OR NOT IS A MATTER OF CHOICE!
Re: Ogboni Frat by chuose: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ola2000: ROF is like saying we have reformed 419ers!

You still have a symbol saying the eye of God, while the bible say's the EYES OF GOD!

Ogboni, Refformed Ogboni, Freemasonry, AMORC , even uni cults are all satanic!
Re: Ogboni Frat by chuxyno: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2011
I WANT TO BE A MEMBER IN INDIA, CAN SOMEONE SEND ME ITS EMAIL SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS, MINE IS deroyalchuks@yahoo.com. THANKS.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ogboni Frat by chuxyno: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2011
@HINDIUSM , I WANT TO BE A MEMBER IN INDIA, CAN SOMEONE SEND ME ITS EMAIL SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS, MINE IS deroyalchuks@yahoo.com. THANKS.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2011
chuose:

@ola2000: ROF is like saying we have reformed 419ers!

You still have a symbol saying the eye of God, while the bible say's the EYES OF GOD!

Ogboni, Refformed Ogboni, Freemasonry, AMORC , even uni cults are all satanic!

you are simply misinformed.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Giogys: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
Hello to all.I'm very interested in joining the great and prestigious Reformed Ogboni Fraternity.I'm a business man based in yaoundé-cameroon.Any one to help is wellcomed.My ad is: georgechammin@yahoo.fr
Re: Ogboni Frat by afinic001(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2011
@ola2000,

Pls I need to contact you. Pls how can I do so?
Re: Ogboni Frat by Giogys: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
Hi,you can contact me through my Email;georgechammin@yahoo.fr
Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 22, 2011
I would like to join ogboni . My email is henryelue@yahoo.com
Re: Ogboni Frat by fontv1: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2012
Some of us spend time busy with heasay instead of making ur own reseach. may be u guys do not know that majoity of scientific discoveries and invention today are by confirm and humbled members and practitioners of satanism, freemasons, AMORC. these are all frats where ROF offshoot from. you are bragging about your blindness and misinfomed minds. this is the problem with christian followers, they always assume they know it all when they have chance to ask,  seek and if possible knock. Only one door seperating dakness and light. A word of advice; Remember to do anything better in life you need an unbiased and better understanding of life.
,  to be cont.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Observer1: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
@fontv,
I may say u r teacher teach me nonesense,if u permit me to do so.
where did u get the idea of satanism with ogboni or freemasonsry,
at the start I tot that you have tried both sect,but I l8a found that
u do not know what u re talkin about.as far as I know there is nothing
satanism in freemasonsory or ROF,they re only but a social club,although
we do not promise u salvation,u work ur salvation urself,.

However,any member who wish to practice satanism is free to do so on their
spare time,not in the gatherings of the champions.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Giogys: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2012
Hi to all, the question concerning the great and prestigious Reformed Ogboni Fraternity is one to be treated with a certain degree of sincerity. I think if one reads from the past posts, you realize that most people are still very ignorant about their cultural and traditional values, i.e they turn to embrace foreign civilizations to the detriment of their own cultures and traditions which to me represent a grave mistake in human history. The Reformed Ogboni fraternity is not a secret cult as many do think but a way of life dedicated to people of good ethics who meet to foster things of general interest as well as constructive ideas that can help in human advancement. So I don’t see reasons why the organization should be referred to as a cult. I’m not a member of the frat yet but hopefully someday. So I will like to advise my friends in the forum that they should be critics in the positive and not in the negative if they have philosophical minds and ready to learn.
Boy George,
Cameroon.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Okijajuju1(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2012
Obgoni like the Masons, Rosecrucians, Grail Messengers, Latter day and Amork are greatly misunderstood groups!!
Re: Ogboni Frat by Giogys: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2012
THE REFORMED OGBONI FRATERNITY.

The controversial topic concerning the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity(ROF)as many consider a cult is one to be treated with care because to my understanding, many people are still writing and asking questions or postulating ideas that clearly portrays them as being too ignorant and un philosophical. So I think it is time to make things very clear. As I earlier said and I will repeat ROF, is neither a secret society nor a religion thou it is religious in nature, it has got nothing to do with occultism. If some members you know are occultist, it is not ROF teachings and the fraternity will never in one way or the other support such
Individuals in their practices. So please, do not term what is white black.
ROF is an organisation that brings together people of good intent, teaches man to be morally upright, enables people to make a difference in their communities through its moral principles, ROF members are open minded people who are ready to share with one another in times of trouble and can help when ever circumstances permit.
So please, it is good to seek for info concerning what you do not know so as to be informed than concluding in your own words what you don't know.

Boy George

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by Benda59: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
So much hv bin said abt ROF bt i no dat in life people tend 2 hate wat dey dnt undastand so it is nt strange if people criticise ROF.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Kco1: 4:46pm On May 08, 2012
As far as i know,R.O.F. is the fraternity that cares for the people of country.i wish i have the contact.Anybody with or knows contact should email me please.{dkelvin60@yahoo.com}.i am deeply serious.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Kco1: 5:21pm On May 08, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ogboni Frat by Kco1: 5:26pm On May 08, 2012
I need contact of the R.O.F. Anybody or member should contact me pleaset on {dkelvin60@yahoo.com} please wating for reply please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.