|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,405,114 members, 2,233,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 August 2015 at 11:27 PM
Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. / The Famous Ogboni Cult Finally Exposed By The Power Of Jesus Christ (1) (2) (3) (4)
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Johnpaul43: 2:25am On May 19, 2012|
I have decided to a member of ogboni rof , i need to be rich in life . Plz i need a person who can lead me into, plz email; firstname.lastname@example.org plz i will be looking forward for more information
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Giogys: 8:47am On May 19, 2012|
Hi,any body interested in joining ROF should go to the administrative headquarters in Lagos for more info on how to become a member of the fraternity.Seek and you shall find.(38 Abeokuta street lagos)
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Johnpaul43: 9:08am On May 19, 2012|
Plz i need a member who can introduce because i cant just go there without a member, plz i need a help i really to be rich in life, thanks and waitting your urgent responds@ email@example.com
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Observer1: 11:43am On May 24, 2012|
For those that want to join the ROF,pls send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
include your location so that someone in ur region will get back to u.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Kco1: 3:36pm On May 24, 2012|
@observe,i av send many emails before and even now but no reply.you can confrim my email address (email@example.com).i send an email to that address u posted for those that want to be member.my no is 08133245819.thank you.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Kco1: 3:37pm On May 24, 2012|
@observe,i av send many emails before and even now but no reply.you can confrim my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).i send an email to that address u posted for those that want to be member.my no is 08133245819.thank you..
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Kco1: 3:48pm On May 24, 2012|
Observer1:.@observer,i av send many emails but no reply,u can confrim my address is (email@example.com) i send email to that address who want to be member.my no is 08133245819.thank you.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Giogys: 6:02pm On May 24, 2012|
hi to all faithfuls who want to be part of the great family.I will like to repeat here that if you are interested in joining ROF,you go strait to the administrative headquarters in lagos.there you will meet people to tell you all you will need to hear.
Hope to meet you someday in the family house
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Observer1: 9:59am On May 25, 2012|
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Kco1: 1:15pm On May 26, 2012|
@observe,ojo lagos,30 yrs.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Kco1: 1:17pm On May 26, 2012|
Observer1: @KCO@observe,ojo lagos,30yrs
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Giogys: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2012|
Hi,where are you located in nigeria?
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Johnpaul43: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2012|
I m in anambra base in onistha plz direct me somebody who can introduce me thanx
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2012|
dabriggs: OGBONI IS A CULT GROUP THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS.by serious
recommendation u mean.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2012|
dabriggs: OGBONI IS A CULT GROUP THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS.nt just any1 can join.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2012|
babs787: Ogboni secret cultrily informative need 2 know more pls.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Ptolomeus(m): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2012|
excuse my ignorance, but someone could explain what they have in common with the cult Ogboni:
"1. CMS (Church Missionary Society) Then Known as Anglican
2. I Baptist church (Wesleyans then)
3. the Salvation Army Church
4. the Baptist church "?
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2012|
Ogaga4Luv: I can give anyone interested the connection oh how to become a member-- though , im not in the country for now , i can link you to the head office of warri of delta state and the office in calabar , cross riverstate.pls do.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 4:34am On Sep 15, 2012|
http://www.reformedogboni.com/ all our informations are there live. Only the pure in heart can join
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2012|
Echidime: http://www.reformedogboni.com/ all our informations are there live. Only the pure in heart can joinstop giving websites.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Ptolomeus(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2012|
Wumine:Witchcraft is neither white nor black. Simply is brukería
Europeans call to all evil BLACK ... So have "educated" Africans, saying that Africans are inferior. Apparently, you learned well the lesson of Europe.
You should know that witchcraft has its origins in Europe, not in Africa. Ignorance of Europeans, they did called "witchcraft" many African religions and traditions ... Apparently you also know what is witchcraft.
Confusing African witchcraft with any activity is a demonstration of ignorance, mental slavery, submission to the European masters, lack of respect for the ancestors and traditions.
You should learn first, what does the word "witchcraft" and its etymology.
There are more Christian witchcraft in a session in which supposedly "remove demons", drink holy water, etc.. than any African cult.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2012|
There is nothing like Witchcraft,there is only one power flowing from one source GOD, but been applied by people and religion in different ways. All powers belongs to God and God is one.
Africans should learn to appreciate what God has giving them and the means to attend him,for prosperity to rain on them,stop following Westerners,our culture is superior to theirs,that is why they are always looking for ways to come back and collect more
|Re: Ogboni Frat by walex4best: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2013|
Can anyone tell me the office of ogboni in Abuja.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by TarryFour: 12:37am On May 05, 2013|
Watch this before heading for their Abuja office.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by TarryFour: 12:38am On May 05, 2013|
I have another video for you also, but coming soon.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by hinduism(f): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2013|
Your Youtube video is fake ,no image, 419ners.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Emperor4God(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2013|
hinduism: Your Youtube video is fake ,no image, 419ners.
HINDUISM DON'T BE SURPRISED MANY ARE DECEIVING PEOPLE FOR THE DEVIL
Fred Hammond has for a long time been a member of Freemasonry, which is a surprise as he tends to sing good gospel music.
But looking at a lot of his pictures those would with masonic knowledge are able to tell he is a Freemason.
See below he goes to sing in a Freemason Temple.
For detailed revelation see link below
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2013|
People should stop causing themselves and their loved ones by talking negatively about what they do not know,better to join us and get first hand information than destroying your life, R.O.F is our God giving way of approaching Him,and God have been,He is still and He will always answer our Prayers we made to Him through the medium of R.O.F, we are open to all to join both male and female.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Emperor4God(m): 4:34am On Oct 17, 2013|
Echidime: People should stop causing themselves and their loved ones by talking negatively about what they do not know,better to join us and get first hand information than destroying your life, R.O.F is our God giving way of approaching Him,and God have been,He is still and He will always answer our Prayers we made to Him through the medium of R.O.F, we are open to all to join both male and female.
For those that dont know the idol called R.O.F is the idol of Reformed Ogboni Fraternity
Guys una see how devil don dabaru our people?
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Tiphareth(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2013|
Dear All, I have followed and read with interest all what people have been saying about this topic. I have been very patient to comment because I wanted to read what everyone has said before commenting. Here is my 15- point contribution based on my knowledge, experience and exposures on religious matters:
(1) Ogboni Fraternity is an African Traditional Religion (ATR) with many factions just like Christianity with different types. The most popular is the Reformed Ogboni Fraternity (ROF) and the Aborigine Ogboni Fraternity (AOF)
(2) Both the ROF and the AOF were derived from the Yoruba IFA/Orisha traditional religion which recognises and worships GOD through the Yoruba pantheons like Sango, Obatele, Osun, Ogun, Orunmila, etc.
(3) The Ibo version of Ogboni is the Odinala traditional religion which worships GOD through Chi (one's guardian angel), Amadioha, Ikenga, Agwu, Ezenwayi, etc
(4) The Western version of Ogboni is Christianity religion which worships GOD through Jesus and other dieties and saints found in the Bible.
(5) The Eastern version of Ogboni is Islam religion which worships GOD through Mohammed and other Islamic Saints found in the Holy Quran.
(6) Other eastern versions of Ogboni are Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, etc which worship GOD through Buddha, Krishna, etc as found in their Holy Books.
(7) In a nutshell, The Greeks worship their own God, Indians their own God, Chinese their own Gods, Israelites their own God, Saudi Arabian their own God, etc. The people of these countries are promoting their gods and Culture and don't regard their God as evil.
( Africans that worship their own God through Ogboni and Odinala are constantly stigmatised by their ignorant African brothers and sisters and are accused of worshipping the Devil.
(9) The Stigma attached to worshippers of ATR led to the formation of the ROF which tries to incorporate some masonic styles into Ogboni to make it look western by admitting only Christians and Muslims only in a bid to make the Colonial masters accept the fraternity because they tried to eradicate Ogboni and hence, our African culture completely in other to steal our wealth.
(10)Conclusively, Ogboni, Odinala, Freemansons, Grail Message, AMORC, Eckankar, Golden Dawn, Martinism, etc are the esoteric parts of our exoteric religions and there is NOTHING absolutely EVIL in belonging to any of them at all.
(11) People who seek to belong to these Fraternities are those who are fed up with the exoteric religions and are seeking to know and understand GOD better and to be in union with their Holy Guardian Angel. They know that this Union will protect them, eradicate earthly problems through obeying the inexorable Laws of Nature: "DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU"
(12) There are a number of Bad eggs in all these fraternities and religions and to generalise that any of them is bad due to a minority is stereotyping and like calling every Muslim in London and American a terrorist.
(13) GOD is so mighty and magnificent that only ONE religion, fraternity or mode of worship cannot encompass HIM. That is why we are all different in colours, race, languages, tribes, countries, religions, height, riches, etc, etc.
(14) Let us all come together and WORSHIP God in which ever method we believe in and STOP criticizing those ways we do not believe, knowing fully well that ALL things emanate from GOD.
(15) No single religion, fraternities or mode of worship is superior, what matters is the individual person's devotion and practice of LOVE. But since in all these religions, GOD is somewhat worshipped indirectly through Our Forefathers (Mohammed, Jesus, Buddha, Orunmila, Obatele, Krishna, etc. It becomes logical IMHO, to worship God through our traditional pantheons; perhaps, our prayers may be quickly answered as "Blood is thicker than Water"
In the Light of the Greater Lights.
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2013|
@Tiphareth: Your right at what you wrote,Africans are the cause of their own problems,for neglecting their God giving mood of worship. Even the Bible Admonished us not to worship any other God except him ,for he is a jealous God,how can a whole race of people, abandon their God and mood of worship and go for a foreign God whom they do not know? and expect to be prosperous and peaceful
|Re: Ogboni Frat by Dynamique: 1:37am On Nov 10, 2013|
Echidime: @Tiphareth: Your right at what you wrote,Africans are the cause of their own problems,for neglecting their God giving mood of worship. Even the Bible Admonished us not to worship any other God except him ,for he is a jealous God,how can a whole race of people, abandon their God and mood of worship and go for a foreign God whom they do not know? and expect to be prosperous and peacefulIs human sacrifice involved in ROF? and what is the age limit?.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2015 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134