Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship (8825 Views)

Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' / Why Re Girls Becoming Too Desperate Now? / Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by sistawoman: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2008
j-girl:

i just had chills up my spine from that word.
Clingy men are just downright creepy and scary.

Those are the stalker, killer type of men. They just cant understand why you dont want to be with them. They come back with the gun, knife or gas and kill you.
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by A40(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2008
@sistawoman
Yeah like you have not heard of bitter women who killde their husbands and boyfriends as well.The evil guys do girls do better

@j-girl
Don't even go the sexist route because you Nairaland girls are the most sexist i have seen in ages
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by H2O2: 12:07am On Oct 01, 2008
A-40:

Don't even go the sexist route because you Nairaland girls are the most sexist i have seen in ages
Thank you for pointing that out. As sexist as they are, one would think they would be more prone to become lesbians. Despite it all they still want Naija men.
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by A40(m): 12:14am On Oct 01, 2008
@H202
They are seriously confuzzled on what they want and more often than not it tends to work to our advantage
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by H2O2: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2008
Amen!
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by jgirl3: 2:51am On Oct 01, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
Oh NL men are the most abusive I have ever come across. They demean women way too much for my liking.
H2O2:

Thank you for pointing that out. As sexist as they are, one would think they would be more prone to become lesbians. Despite it all they still want Naija men.
Yes o! We still want Naija men. It would be nice if we had a large range to choose from. Instead we have a very narrow range. We spend all day condemning the majority in hope that you will change someday.
A-40:

@H202
They are seriously confuzzled on what they want and more often than not it tends to work to our advantage
Using what confuzzled behavior to whose advantage. I don't blame you for that, it's the kind of girls you come across, so i am going to let that go. smiley smiley
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by A40(m): 3:01am On Oct 01, 2008
@j-girl
Its vice-versa we hardly ever attack except when provoked.I have come across both good and bad girls,smart and dumb ones,fine and ugly ones been there done that
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by jgirl3: 3:09am On Oct 01, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
Its vice-versa we hardly ever attack except when provoked.I have come across both good and bad girls,smart and dumb ones,fine and ugly ones been there done that
EXACTLY!
I hardly talk about guys in a bad way. However, NL guys have brought out the worst in me and it's unfortunate that that was the side of me you got to meet. Ask guys who talk to me on YIM, I have a sweet disposition but a lot of pent up anger.

So I guess we should keep doing this whole men-bashing thing till your NL compadres learn to stop dissing ladies.
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by sistawoman: 3:53am On Oct 01, 2008
Look I would like to set the record str8; i am not and have not been a male bashing type.

I call it like I see it, I am fair to all sides and speak from I statements.

I am and will always be a fan of Nigerian men. I love my man with everything in me, he was sent from God str8 to me. If this only lasts for one more day the love that I have experienced from him up to this point is enough to sustain me for the rest of my life.

Nigerian men rock. I just hope to save some of yall souls before it is too late and yall find yourselves alone in a nursing regretting not allowing yourself to love another human completely and without restraint.
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by whitelexi(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2008
j-girl:

EXACTLY!
I hardly talk about guys in a bad way. However, NL guys have brought out the worst in me and it's unfortunate that that was the side of me you got to meet. Ask guys who talk to me on YIM, I have a sweet disposition but a lot of pent up anger.
So I guess we should keep doing this whole men-bashing thing till your NL compadres learn to stop dissing ladies.

But your friends like chichi, onyinye, and joan need to learn how to curl their lips and tongues when talking sha. undecided

[size=1pt]In the punishment of the guilty, the innocent part-take[/size]
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by tRoOE(f): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2008
[size=13pt]@poster
Who gave you audacity to post this, "pot calling kettle black",
why are your fellow nlanders men desperate to get gfs/ relationships
In fact they(NLAND MEN) are all becoming a nuisances on the site
[/size]
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by whitelexi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2008
Its a man's world tongue grin
We gets what we want, when we want it, how we want it. . . Guys who dont do so are women in disguise grin
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by Tatase(f): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2008
whitelexi:

We gets what we want, when we want it, how we want it. . . Guys who don't do so are women in disguise grin

You've really shown your intelligence with this statement. In fact, you're a real catch!!!!
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by A40(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2008
whitelexi:

We gets what we want, when we want it, how we want it. . . Guys who don't do so are women in disguise grin
You spoke like a true love-vendor.Playa
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2009
The poster it absolutely right! A lot of chicks are guilty of this. They are usually the only ones in love in their relationships. This is why they are always frog leaping from one relationship to another, guys can smell desperation from far off. It will only make them take to their heels in no time.
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by Magz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2009
@ You are dead-on with most of this

Just tell her you're not ready for a serious commitment.

^^That's only if you aren't ready. Why be afraid to commit yourself?^^
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by stilletos: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2009
@ poster
Bleep. . .U bloody hater!I like jennifer Aniston.If you have a problem with her, deal with it. pshhhh!
Re: Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship by Uwakuwak(f): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
On point,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Dont You Like Posessive Men? / Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble / Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.