Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,824 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? (16970 Views)

Ladies With Heavy Make-ups Are Mostly BIMBO? / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / I Prefer Ladies To Dress Indecently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by xynerise: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2011
I see some married women that dress indecently and I wonder who they are seducing. I dont think they want to look good to the husband because I am not convinced. A party I attended, a woman with 4 kids came with her children wearing leggin and a short T shirt. She looks like an Idio't in it. angry.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by iyatrustee(f): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2011
we are not seducing anybody. just dressing good for our husbands! being married doesnot mean you should not be fashionable. but moderation shuold be the keyword cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by xynerise: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2011
Dressing good for your husband outside? angry. Exposing your stretch marked breast? You gotta be kidding me undecided
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by iyatrustee(f): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2011
not exposing your stretch marks! what i mean is our husband's are used to seeing skimpy dresses outside. so what wrong if he sees it on his wife? personalising it now, i am married with 2kids, still very young and my hubby also is young so why wont i? but if i was old and my husband was old, then i wld have been a different ball game.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Dyt(f): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2011
I want 2 marry o
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Beync(f): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2011
xynerise, why are taking panadol for anoda man headache nah
diff strokes for diferent folks, some men like their wify to dress hot
some want it modest and cool, wat't my biz if they r cool with dat?
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by delicious1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2011
@OP
As long as the husband ain't complaining. To each his own. Everybody's got their lives to live- worry about yours man.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by xynerise: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2011
Any man that likes to see his wife's breast expose outside means he is unconcerned about his wife which makes him a cheat. No matter what a woman wears to entice her husband, a player is a player. She will only end up harassed by another man.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by iyatrustee(f): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2011
only you know how the lady in question dressed. if the husband didnt like it, he would have simply told her to change into something decent. but i doubt if her dress exposed as much as you are exagerrating undecided undecided undecided
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by xynerise: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2011
I aint exaggerating. She didnt come with her husband on that event. My point is even it the absence of their husband they still dress indecently.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by DaDoctor: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2011
@XYNERISE, nice post

at the reason, ?

In as much as it is good to look good,

unnecessary exposures arent okay and today, THE MOTHERS ARE THERE COMPETING WITH THESE MISLED LADIES OVER WHOSE CLEAVAGE SHOW IS MORE EVIDENT.
MOST WOMEN OF THAT CATEGORY EASILY END UP IN EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS.
My question is, WHEN THEY DRESS DONT THEY SEE THE GORY EXPOSURES AND THINK OF ITS INIMICAL EFFECT AND THE WRONG SIGNAL IT SENDS?

For me, i am married i have 2 kids, i dress sexy for my husband, AND YOUR BOYFRIENDS TOO!!!(Your profile even reads that you like them STRONG AND SEXY)

Those wasted resources should be channeled into better usage.

whether married or not dress decently because no matter your exposures, it is you who is at risk

1 Like

Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by forkadict(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2011
xynerise:

Any man that likes to see his wife's bosom expose outside means he is unconcerned about his wife which makes him a cheat. No matter what a woman wears to entice her husband, a player is a player. She will only end up harassed by another man.
WORD! I just dey wonder for those people wey dey talk say dem wan dress for dem husband so he no go fit look another woman. Joke of the century. Its either a player or he aint. If he wants to play, if you like walk outside unclothed, he WILL STILL PLAY. Iya trustee please take note. If your husband wants a taste of another pussy, your 'hot' dressing CANT stop him.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by iyatrustee(f): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2011
Da Doctor:

For me, i am married i have 2 kids, i dress sexy for my husband, AND YOUR BOYFRIENDS TOO!!!(Your profile even reads that you like them STRONG AND SEXY)

^^^if you were quoting me, then you are getting it all mixed up! first i dindt use the word sexy, and then this is a forum and i am liberty to choose what to be my profile pic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i dont dress indecently i can assure you, but i like to look good for myself and thank God, my husband approves of it so?
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by xynerise: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2011
Maybe u aint dressing so bad. cheesy
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by BABE3: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2011
Da Doctor:

Those wasted resources should be channeled into better usage.
whether married or not dress decently because no matter your exposures, it is you who is at risk

LOL-- I love the Euphemism!

@Topic/OP: I seriously can't be bothered.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by xynerise: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2011
^I am not surprised tongue
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MMM2(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2011
op
dey re wale's workers

and

dey re looking 4 small boyz 2 corrupt and kill dere destiny/career/future.

So small boiz in NL looking 4 sugar mummy becareful.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by DaDoctor: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2011
@BABE! Dear, How u dey,

OLD MAMAS NO WAN GREE O! DEM WAN DEY DRAG FOR JERSY EVEN WHEN THEM NO GET STAMINA TO PLAY FOOTBALL.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by BABE3: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^I'm wonderful! smiley

They're married, doesn't mean they're old, shey you know--?
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by DaDoctor: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2011
Yes na, but do you know what it is to be married

just a scenario,

he can have you at will with concent

Then with two kids??

wao, pregnancy na 9 month na.

Abeg Old school na old school no matter the cushioning and cover up. The place wouldnt just as fresh as it was, but we like it like that

we are preaching decency in dress sense married or unmarried as some would lie here, MY HUSBAND WANTS IT LIKE THAT AS IF NA ONLY THEM DON MARRY SEF.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by BABE3: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^lol-- Old school na old school. Ok! You have a point.

"Decency in dressing" means different things to diff. people. What is decent to me, may not be decent to you. There're gray areas, But there's always a thick line crossed over to the indecency zone, when woman start showing their bo[i]obs[/i] and butt cracks (e.t.c) anyhow.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by DaDoctor: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2011
you have got the gist.

PLEASE DONT EXPOSE MY VESSELS TO ANY1 O!

It is for my eyes only!!!

Biko o!1
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima(f): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2011
Oh my goodness! Did he just say that a married woman came to a party wearing leggings and a t-shirt looks like an ediot? shocked shocked shocked I swear somebody need to enforce drug testing in YOUR REGION. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What is wrong with married women wearing make up? What is YOUR definition of dressing indecently? Because if you think wearing leggings and a shirt is indecently you need get your arse checked.

I am sure the woman is not wearing a singlet and a bow tie with four children. undecided undecided
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by 190: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2011
xynerise BRO Unfortunately there are NO MARRIED WOMEN here on romance section

maybe you should go to family section and ask real married women why they apply make-up,

ask ragdolls or jennykadry why they always use crayon to draw eye pencil angry angry
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by kokoye(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2011
what if that's how their husbands WANT them to dress??

As long as their men are not complaining. . .

but then, they had better not complain when people start looking
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by 190: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2011
When their husband starts chasing single rihanna's and Jessie J in the street

then the women would know something is wrong!! sad angry angry
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima(f): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
kokoye:

what if that's how their husbands WANT them to dress??

As long as their men are not complaining. . .

but then, they had better not complain when people start looking

Aww. Do I sense a little jealousy? tongue tongue tongue tongue People are going to look even if they were dressing like nuns. You can't stop people from looking but you can stab a mofo if he touches your woman. lipsrsealed
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by iyatrustee(f): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2011
Very true!
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by kokoye(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You can't stop people from looking but you can stab a mofo if he touches your woman. lipsrsealed

I want people to admire my wife of course. . .but yes, I can stab if you touch. Yes!

you can look but dont touch

Again, as long as the hubby is cool with it, the wife can go naked for all I care. And I will look cheesy

As a matter of fact, I always buy mini skirts for my wife . . and she must ALWAYS show some cleavage  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by xynerise: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Mrs Chima. So you can dress indecently and wake up the street and because your husband said nothing about it and you think all is well? undecided. He would secretly switch to plan B. grin
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Xynerise
if i meet a woman and fall in love with her as a WHOLE (meaning dressing sexy etc) then i will "expect her" to remain just the same after marriage. the fact that you expect any married woman to change and become"whatever" is the reason why so many marriages fail.

if the husband had any problem about his wifey then he should have said something way before OR work on his insecurities on his own.
Re: Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? by MrsChima1(f): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2011
kokoye:

I want people to admire my wife of course. . .but yes, I can stab if you touch. Yes!

you can look but dont touch

Again, as long as the hubby is cool with it, the wife can go unclothed for all I care. And I will look cheesy

As a matter of fact, I always buy mini skirts for my wife . . and she must ALWAYS show some cleavage  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue

You horndog you! tongue tongue grin What with you men and cleavages? Speaking of cleavages, why was I lectured a few days ago about the CONS of breast reduction? undecided undecided

Is he trying to tell me something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl Of This Size? (pic) / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached / The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.