Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

How Tolerable Is Your Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Tolerable Is Your Past? (1135 Views)

Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. / Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tolerable Is Your Past? by 2dye4(m): 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2008
i was in d galleria 2 weeks ago with a friend who walks there, while were there catching up on ol' times in the lounge close to ticketin area, we met another friend of his who had come to see a movie with his fiancee and after the brief introduction and small talks, he left with his fiancee to get tickets for a movie.

while he did the purchasin of the tickets, his fiancee stood some meters away gazing at a movie poster and then these 3 guys emerge. to everyone's surprise one of them screams her name, rushes over to her and hits on her bum. the lady though embarrassed, greeted the guys while that particular guy held her in a suggestive manner while she tried to discharge them. it was obvious they had a past together.

the shock and awe on her fiance's face was so glaring but surprisingly, he walked over greeted the guys and left. i admired his composure

i met friend again later today and he told that his friend had plans of calling the wedding off, he said even though he knew her past was not particularly spotless, that incidence indicates it mite be more ugly that he could imagine, and he cannot stand the thought of more ugly things happenin when they are wedded. he said the only condition is if she comes clean totally

to all, do u tell your lover, spouse, fiance, husband, wife the whole truth about your past or do u give the revised standard edition? also if u were to tell the truth about ur past, who u were, where u have been, things u did , ur regrets how tolerable do u think it will be or are there some secrets u just have to take to ur grave ?
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by benincitys(f): 1:27am On Sep 25, 2008
yes i do i have no secrets for my husband as long as there is love .
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by spikedcylinder: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2008
2dye4:

while he did the purchasin of the tickets, his fiancee stood some meters away gazing at a movie poster and then these 3 guys emerge. to everyone's surprise one of them screams her name, rushes over to her and hits on her bum. the lady though embarrassed, greeted the guys while that particular guy held her in a suggestive manner while she tried to discharge them. it was obvious they had a past together.

How does this make it obvious? He hits her on her bum (which I hardly believe anyway) and that means they had a past? There are some really lousy and brazen guys (and girls), I hope you realise that?
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by Gamine(f): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2008
I dont have a past.

Just a BRILLIANT future!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by ayomifull(f): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2008
Gamine:

I don't have a past.

Just a BRILLIANT future!!

grin grin grin grin

I love that
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by k1banty(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2008
most women will never tell you the truth about their past.

if the guy is lucky, he finds out and if not, the past is rested.
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by Andyjoy(f): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2008
some things in the past are better untold. It could cause another casala. ur present and future is what maters most
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by kokoye(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2008
Can we get serious for a minute?? someone I do not know comes and grab my fiancee's bum and another hold her in a nasty manner , and she does not check them right there , all this in my presence??

Please!!!!!!!

I cannot marry a lady who does not command respect and holds herself in high regards. You dont have to say it out, it should be all around you.

Thank God I am happily married to a woman of class.
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by iice(f): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2008
2dye4:

i was in d galleria 2 weeks ago with a friend who walks there, while were there catching up on ol' times in the lounge close to ticketin area, we met another friend of his who had come to see a movie with his fiancee and after the brief introduction and small talks, he left with his fiancee to get tickets for a movie.

the shock and awe on her fiance's face was so glaring but surprisingly, he walked over greeted the guys and left. i admired his composure

i met friend again later today and he told that his friend had plans of calling the wedding off, he said even though he knew her past was not particularly spotless, that incidence indicates it mite be more ugly that he could imagine, and he cannot stand the thought of more ugly things happenin when they are wedded. he said the only condition is if she comes clean totally to all, do You tell your lover, spouse, fiance, husband, wife the whole truth about your past or do You give the revised standard edition? also if You were to tell the truth about ur past, who You were, where You have been, things You did , ur regrets how tolerable do You think it will be or are there some secrets You just have to take to ur grave ?

Did it ever occur to the man that she may have been a different person in her younger days and has grown into a different person now with him?

I will always love my friends grin grin
I have no regrets, love my past and present (else i wouldn't be who i am)
Yes i tell him. Sometimes i fabricate extreme scenarios to just see the look on his face grin (he doesnt deliver), fortunately have never dated anyone shocked by anything grin grin Even my friends aren't shocked by anything grin
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2008
Everyone has a pst and I think it should remain there . . . in the past.

I've done several things I'm not proud of, things I wont want to repeat to any person again. So I guess that makes me . . . . bad
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by 2dye4(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2008
spikedcylinder:

How does this make it obvious? He hits her on her bum (which I hardly believe anyway) and that means they had a past? There are some really lousy and brazen guys (and girls), I hope you realise that?

hon, u really dnt need to believe cos it is what it is.

@ all, the past may be history and future sparklin, but how deal when ur past decides to rear its ugly head?

-like iice said, who she was them mite be entirely different frm who she is now, but that still prevent the incidence frm happenin

- i cant state categorically what her relationship with the guy must av been, but that action speaks volumes. as a lady would any guy just walk up to u and hit ur bum without a prior extended invitation? the chances are slim.

- also like iice said, nobody is shocked by ur anything related to u or ur past, i guess thats becos ur honest and bare enouf about it but what of those who are not?
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by iice(f): 3:44am On Sep 26, 2008
Each unto his/her own undecided
But i always honesty is good for the relationship especially if its going to be long term.
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by Boslo: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2008
There are some pasts that shld be told and there are some that shld be left untold.For example if You had a child in ur teens,that definitely will still be opened someday no matter how You try to hide it,so is beta You say it out.If there are things that does not av anything to do wit present or future. leave it -File
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by arianne(f): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2008
the whole drama is sickening! cant believe the guy didnt loose it. most guys can be jealous n possessive u know. since he knew she was not a saint from her past, he shouldnt blame her totally, i guess the guys thot she was still d same person she used to be. life has a way of throwin our crap back @ us so i guess she just as to deal. honesty is a relative, some pple just tell u things they think u should know, the rest is for them alone.
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by Outstrip(f): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2008
Even if he indeed "spanked that ass" grin How does that prove that she used to play around. I think you should be up front about your past though. She should have used the opportunity to introduce her fiance so that the he goat will have a chance to atleast apologize
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by arianne(f): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2008
Outstrip:

Even if he indeed "spanked that ass" grin How does that prove that she used to play around. I think you should be up front about your past though. She should have used the opportunity to introduce her fiance so that the he goat will have a chance to atleast apologize

nice thot. only that the guy would be properly introduced to the fiance's jaw-breakin fist!
Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by ikamefa(f): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2008
while i agree with a few posts in here

who can stand up and raise his /her head high and say : he or she does not have a past? undecided

kokoye:

someone I do not know comes and grab my fiancee's bum and another hold her in a nasty manner , and she does not check them right there , all this in my presence??

Please!!!!!!!

You don't have to say it out, it should be all around you.

i agree with this ! even if the girl was the worst "ashawo" in that area, she should have put those guys in their place and she should be able to command some respect for herself and her man in that situation.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl's Behaviour / How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? / Pregnancy And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.