Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? (1138 Views)

How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? / Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Spanishfly(f): 3:44am On Jan 21, 2010
I've met a lot of guys, the good, bad and ugly. There are about 3 of them that happen to be good, behavior and all but it happens I'm not interested in their deep commitment. I sometimes wonder, by me not being ready or interested in them, how do I know that one of them is who God sent to me or is it a crime I don't want any of them or interested?

P.S. I'm still a very young lady.
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by diva90: 3:46am On Jan 21, 2010
one question for you, are u a lesbo? lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Spanishfly(f): 3:51am On Jan 21, 2010
No I'm VERY straight. Why?
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by diva90: 4:20am On Jan 21, 2010
i'm new here, how can i post a topic?
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 21, 2010
@poster
if you are not ready then you are not ready.
are you saying that you are ready to marry anyone even if you have no interest in them just because they seem right?!

the same way you talk about god sending the right guy towards you is the same way that you should say that "when you are ready god will show you the way".

until then, keep on fukcing meeting guys and have fun!

PS: are you actually making a list with the most men that you can conquer so that you can decide at the end which is the best out of all of them to settle down with?
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by bkbaybe99: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2010
You'll know if u chased the right one away when:

A. U get to the age of  38 yrs  and get so desperate u'd  marry a midget
    with one eye and back acne if he gave u the time of the day!

B. In desperation, at age 43, decide to turn Lesbo!!!
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 21, 2010
I suspect you're only attracted to bad boys?
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Spanishfly(f): 8:27am On Jan 21, 2010
tpia.:

I suspect you're only attracted to bad boys?

Pls what's your definition of a bad boy so I could give my answer.
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2010
Spanishfly:

Pls what's your definition of a bad boy so I could give my answer.

the wild ones who dont care about your feelings. And who you dont find boring.

I was going by your statement here:

There are about 3 of them that happen to be good, behavior and all but it happens I'm not interested in their deep commitment
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Spanishfly(f): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
if you are not ready then you are not ready.
are you saying that you are ready to marry anyone even if you have no interest in them just because they seem right?!

the same way you talk about god sending the right guy towards you is the same way that you should say that "when you are ready god will show you the way".
until then, keep on fukcing meeting guys and have fun!

PS: are you actually making a list with the most men that you can conquer so that you can decide at the end which is the best out of all of them to settle down with?

I like that statement in BOLD.  I'm not necessarily making a list. I'm sure there are still more guys I haven't yet met that would still meet me till I meet that person  that infact is everything I could ask for and I would be interested in spending my life with. I have been in a relationship that I was head over heels in love with and he would still come back but I don't want to wait for him.
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Spanishfly(f): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2010
tpia.:

the wild ones who dont care about your feelings. And who you dont find boring.

I was going by your statement here:

Sometimes I wonder why they are called "bad boys" but of course no woman in her right senses would want a man that doesn't care about her feelings and also a boring man.
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Spanishfly(f): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2010
bk_baybe99:

A. U get to the age of 38 yrs and get so desperate u'd marry a midget

B. In desperation decide to turn Lesbo!!!

undecided
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by na2day2(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2010
Spanishfly:

I've met a lot of guys, the good, bad and ugly. There are about 3 of them that happen to be good, behavior and all but it happens I'm not interested in their deep commitment. I sometimes wonder, by me not being ready or interested in them, how do I know that one of them is who God sent to me or is it a crime I don't want any of them or interested?

dont let it bother u, u are not the first girl that will die lonely wink wink
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Spanishfly(f): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2010
na2day?:

dont let it bother u, u are not the first girl that will die lonely wink wink

You are just brainless, that's why they say common sense afterall isn't common. If you have nothing sensible to say, to the left, to the left and bounce! wink wink
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by na2day2(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2010
Spanishfly:

You are just brainless, that's why they say common sense afterall isn't common. If you have nothing sensible to say, to the left, to the left and bounce! wink wink

see who is talking, u that did not know what to do with ur sorry life decided to show the rest of the world ur level of mumu-city
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Spanishfly(f): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2010
na2day?:

see who is talking, u that did not know what to do with your sorry life decided to show the rest of the world your level of mumu-city

U wish my life was as sorry as urs, too bad cheesy but on a more serious note,  let me print in bold "PLEASE" BOUNCE or if you don't understand that, it's another way of saying get lost. Leave the space for the sensible ones that understand what I'm saying to reply. It's not compulsory wink
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2010
Spanishfly:

I always believe that when meeting the 'right person' comes with a certainty that only the PERFECT guy for you can bring. Do not force yourself to like anybody. If it's not working, don't regeret it. When the right man comes along, trust me, you'll be ready to ANYTHING to keep him!
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by whitelexi(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2010
I've already chased too many potentially "right ones" away cos of the sins of the few potentially "wrong ones", or so i think. . .  but now i wonder if i'm the "wrong one" or whether they just came along at the "wrong times", only time will tell if i'm right or if i'm wrong but i dont make excuses for my actions and i know there's nothing i would do differently if given another chance, fate works in ways too complicated for us to understand all of the time, but fate can be manipulated with faith and thats the key!
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2010
whitelexi:

I've already chased too many potentially "right ones" away cos of the sins of the few potentially "wrong ones", or so i think. . . but now i wonder if i'm the "wrong one" or whether they just came along at the "wrong times", only time will tell if i'm right or if i'm wrong but i dont make excuses for my actions and i know there's nothing i would do differently if given another chance, fate works in ways too complicated for us to understand all of the time, but fate can be manipulated with faith and thats the key!

Very well said!!! cool
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by whitelexi(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

Very well said!!! cool

You do know who my inspiration is, dont ya?
Thanks anyways grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by na2day2(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2010
Spanishfly:

U wish my life was as sorry as urs, too bad cheesy but on a more serious note,  let me print in bold "PLEASE" BOUNCE or if you don't understand that, it's another way of saying get lost. Leave the space for the sensible ones that understand what I'm saying to reply. It's not compulsory wink

urs is a sorry and miserable life, cant even come close to my fab life. i dont come on nl to act silly, i may catch some fun but stupidity is not my style but cant say the same 4 ya
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2010
whitelexi:

You do know who my inspiration is, dont ya?
Thanks anyways grin grin grin

Yea right . . . . wink cheesy
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by tkb417(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2010
Spanishfly:

if ure still young, then dont get urself bothered about the commitment for now
everythn comes with maturity and i bet no one will beg you to get serious one day

bk_baybe99:

A. U get to the age of 38 yrs and get so desperate u'd marry a midget

B. In desperation decide to turn Lesbo!!!

A is a good answer tho no matter how harsh it sounds
u'll get to know u have been chasing them away when u aint married by 38 grin grin grin

Spanishfly:

hahahaha
ure funny; bounce, bounce, bounce grin grin grin
take it easy babes
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by jaybee3(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2010
when the clock starts ticking faster and you start seeing all your mates getting hitched
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by GL(f): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2010
Spanishfly:

you're not alone, many girls find themselves truly uninterested when good guys come around. i guess that's just how life works. sometimes you just know that you're not ready or interested in something that looks good and everyone around thinks you're being silly. don't worry if God sent one he can send more, or better still make you feel interested in the guy. besides there's no one Mr. Right.

Ujujoan:

I always believe that when meeting the 'right person' comes with a certainty that only the PERFECT guy for you can bring. Do not force yourself to like anybody. If it's not working, don't regeret it. When the right man comes along, trust me, you'll be ready to ANYTHING to keep him!

i agree!

whitelexi:

I've already chased too many potentially "right ones" away cos of the sins of the few potentially "wrong ones", or so i think. . .  but now i wonder if i'm the "wrong one" or whether they just came along at the "wrong times", only time will tell if i'm right or if i'm wrong but i dont make excuses for my actions and i know there's nothing i would do differently if given another chance, fate works in ways too complicated for us to understand all of the time, but fate can be manipulated with faith and thats the key!

i also wonder about the potentially right guys i've chased away. while there's a possibility that i was the wrong one, i'd rather think that they came along at the wrong time. sometimes one just isn't ready for a relationship and i can't help it if a good guy comes along at that time.
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Spanishfly(f): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2010
na2day?:

urs is a sorry and miserable life, cant even come close to my fab life. i dont come on nl to act silly, i may catch some fun but stupidity is not my style but cant say the same 4 ya

This kid stop following my trail cheesy BOUNCE or don't u understand simple English language again undecided and who cares if u come to nl to act silly or mad, that's ur probs cool

Now back to the human beings.
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by Spanishfly(f): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

Thanks hun, agree with u.

whitelexi:

I very much agree with the statement in bold. Some people misunderstand that statement, because someone is right does not necessarily mean at that time it is compulsory or a must or force yourself to be with that person. Yes time waits for no man, but rush in, rush out.

GL:

you're not alone, many girls find themselves truly uninterested when good guys come around. i guess that's just how life works. sometimes you just know that you're not ready or interested in something that looks good and everyone around thinks you're being silly. don't worry if God sent one he can send more, or better still make you feel interested in the guy. besides there's no one Mr. Right.

i agree!

i also wonder about the potentially right guys i've chased away. while there's a possibility that i was the wrong one, i'd rather think that they came along at the wrong time. sometimes one just isn't ready for a relationship and i can't help it if a good guy comes along at that time.

That's right. I feel that way at times too.

tkb417:

if ure still young, then dont get urself bothered about the commitment for now
everythn comes with maturity and i bet no one will beg you to get serious one day
A is a good answer tho no matter how harsh it sounds
u'll get to know u have been chasing them away when u aint married by 38 grin grin grin
hahahaha
ure funny; bounce, bounce, bounce grin grin grin
take it easy babes

True now cheesy I dont even know the woman/thing/man from anywhere, just lost his way and starts spitting s***.
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by snthesis(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2010
@poster
wen ur 1st & last prayer point is God pls give me a man to call my own.
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by na2day2(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2010
Spanishfly:

This kid stop following my trail cheesy BOUNCE or don't u understand simple English language again undecided and who cares if u come to nl to act silly or mad, that's your probs cool

Now back to the human beings.

apparently english is not ur strong point either, i said u are the one acting the fool, get it?
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by mamagee3(f): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2010
Your spirit would signal you when you might have chased him away.
Re: How Do You Know When You Have Chased The Right One For You Away? by H2O2: 4:37am On Jan 26, 2010
GL:

Yeah of course you've gat the time to pick and choose now. But wait until your clock starts ticking like a time bomb. You will claw with desperation to hold on to any that you can find or get.

Anyways sha me and you had better bud a romance. I don't want to wait again since I've found you. you had better yim me o otherwise we'll box.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Lose Interest During A Relationship? / Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? / If You Find Your Picture On A Website...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.