Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

For Girls Only!oo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Girls Only!oo (3790 Views)

Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys / 10 Ways To Know If He Is Serious About You, Girls Only! / How Do Girls Feel About Hairy Men? (girls Only Pls :) ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: For Girls Only!oo by naawee: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2008
Wendy80:

fake fooool!!!! :p :p

You've ravaged. I aint gat your time no more. Don't send me offlines beggin'! No turnin' point this time around.
Re: For Girls Only!oo by magentam(f): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2008
If you aren't stupid, you will do exactly what she told you to do, buy her the novel you PIG! Stop wasting our time Yanshole!
Re: For Girls Only!oo by playahP(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2008
NAWEE U PLAY TOOOO MUCH GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME
PLEASE CUT DOWN AND LIVE IN THE FUCKING REAL WORLD OKAY, FAKE MAN,
WAT HAVE U ACHIEVE DAT SOMEONE ERE HAS'NT ACHIEVED X2 HUH!!
PLEASE TELL US WAT U HAVE ACHIEVED AND D STREET U LIVE IN SOOOO WE CAN KNOW WHO RUNS SHIT THERE AND HOW MUCH U EARN, WHO KNOWS!!!!!,MA WARDROBE ALLOWANCE MIGHT BE BIGGER THAN UR SOOOO CAAAAALLLLLLLEEEDDD BIG CASH
Re: For Girls Only!oo by dyabman(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2008
playah P:

what HAVE U ACHIEVE that SOMEONE ERE HAS'NT ACHIEVED X2 HUH!!
PLEASE TELL US what U HAVE ACHIEVED AND D STREET U LIVE IN SOOOO WE CAN KNOW WHO RUNS SHIT THERE AND HOW MUCH U EARN, WHO KNOWS!!!!!,MA WARDROBE ALLOWANCE MIGHT BE BIGGER THAN UR SOOOO CAAAAALLLLLLLEEEDDD BIG CASH

nawee where u dey oooooooo
Re: For Girls Only!oo by Wendy80(f): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2008
playah P:

what HAVE U ACHIEVE that SOMEONE ERE HAS'NT ACHIEVED X2 HUH!!
PLEASE TELL US what U HAVE ACHIEVED AND D STREET U LIVE IN SOOOO WE CAN KNOW WHO RUNS SHIT THERE AND HOW MUCH U EARN, WHO KNOWS!!!!!,MA WARDROBE ALLOWANCE MIGHT BE BIGGER THAN UR SOOOO CAAAAALLLLLLLEEEDDD BIG CASH

i thought i was the only one pissed by that egocentric, fake idiot, who cant express himself in good english.
@ naawee
one last word 4 u,,,
MUMU!!!
Re: For Girls Only!oo by DonEse125(f): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2008
@rubypearl-I dig poirot and all,i mean he is the best belgian detective i know,even though he's a tad conceited,but sherlock holmes is the world's greatest detective.and i suppose u meant mary higgins clark? She's good as well.
@the rest of the world,why do y'all bother with nawere? Y'all are givin him what he wants most-attention.
Re: For Girls Only!oo by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2008
naawee:

No nigga can ever sound or be like me. How can anyone be when they've not even pass through academic rigor, sports rigor (I'm a fuckin' BlackBelter in Tae Kwon Do and a one time champion in the ITF championships--go check the records), not to talk of hood rigor, how about hustlin Boston to the block? You guys are all shit!

You can't even be as dumb as I am because I am so damn fuckin' dumb-smart. My level of dumbness is 8 B-ball levels above your friggin' self-acclaimed intelligence. Tell me one accomplishment you've made in life to date that made people, not only your folks, stare at you in awe?

I can list lotta godamn awards I got from being highly academically smart and proficient in my extra-curriculars when I was in high-school and college. Just had to f**k this school shit because it started makin' me sick and fuckin' teachers and profs were busy complainin' that 2H2H too crazy albeit with a high IQ--I'm proud of that because my hood respects me for that; they just can't make the moves I make nor talk the way I talk!

My hood showed me love but were stupid enough to do it in a humble way at the beginnin'. Now, I'm in control and busy accumulatin' funds. Soon you be sayin' eh, is 2H2H, huh, that guy from Nland? You friends will will be sayin' yeah,

that nigga be crippin' deep 24/7;
that nigga be blazin' his hood 360;
that nigga stays hard all da time;

2H2H is fuckin' keepin' it real.

And you'll be like huh? That dude's turned so multifigure.

You can't even see me bitch! I've advised you to go get yourself laid so at least you would be able to think properly in your self-acclaimed way of thinkin' intelligently, BITCH.

God, Bitch, go sleep in a room with no window, BITCH! I'ma spankily smack your wacky black ass n stinky pissy pussie intoto!

Damn! What a BITCH! So disgustin'!

Are you all sure this guy is okay?,cos he writes like someone who has just been realesed from a psychatric ward. shocked
Re: For Girls Only!oo by nguage(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2008
Wendy80:

all u need 2 be like him is 2 beĀ  fake,dumb and stupid
@ 8ball
are u from enugu state?

I was addressing nawee, and not you ma'am.

That was a bait to the big idiot and he fell for it, face first. Nawee, you and I know you are not any kind of drugdealer and you are not a mac like you claim to be. Your fakeness is so pathetic and sad, you know big time pushers who hold blocks down like you claim to do don't post online, and people who get as much girls as you claim don't boast online either.

I'm not the only one that sees through your lies, anyone with a tiny ability to reason can see that you've been watching straight to DVD movies and you think that's the way to live. You also come accross as someone who reads a lot about drugdealing as opposed to someone who takes part in it. Your mum is a fucking PhD holder and you grew up soft and you are still soft.

In one of your posts you also mention being soft and not getting girls in high school, guess what you are NOT still getting girls. Real pimps were born that way its not something people learn after being dweebs in high school. You are a big time gay, don't try to act big online.
Re: For Girls Only!oo by dyabman(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2008
nawee is no where to be found now! lipsrsealed
Re: For Girls Only!oo by sistawoman: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2008
dyabman:

nawee is no where to be found now! lipsrsealed

He ran out of money for the internet cafe or maybe the public libary cut off access to him since he has spent so much time there on the internet.
Re: For Girls Only!oo by naawee: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2008
n-guage:

I was addressing nawee, and not you ma'am.

That was a bait to the big idiot and he fell for it, face first. Nawee, you and I know you are not any kind of drugdealer and you are not a mac like you claim to be. Your fakeness is so pathetic and sad, you know big time pushers who hold blocks down like you claim to do don't post online, and people who get as much girls as you claim don't boast online either.

I'm not the only one that sees through your lies, anyone with a tiny ability to reason can see that you've been watching straight to DVD movies and you think that's the way to live. You also come accross as someone who reads a lot about drugdealing as opposed to someone who takes part in it. Your mum is a fucking PhD holder and you grew up soft and you are still soft.

In one of your posts you also mention being soft and not getting girls in high school, guess what you are NOT still getting girls. Real pimps were born that way its not something people learn after being dweebs in high school. You are a big time gay, don't try to act big online.

Dude, Let me explain certain things to you. Yeah, I never had girls in high school. I was a booky nerd for sure. That was before I was 15. I never did these things not because I couldn't, but because of how I was brought up! Intense Love for books! I've read all the godamn books you read in your entire life before I turned 15, fool! Go read some good books so you can extend your mental horizons, slowpoke!

My mum is a PhD holder-- sure but how germane is that to the topic? Don't you ever mention her in your posts no more! Stop these tirades directed me-- I never did such to you. Be forewarned man!

From 16, man, I've been swingin' every night. My swanky vibes which do seem dumb to y'all catch bitches unawares keepin' them numb-struckened. Before they know it, some silly pussie will be yawnin' between my sheets.

I've reread my posts and seems like people here on Nland are just too puritanical. What sounds fake in there? I'm tryin' to be honest and would need explanations. I was directed to this forum by my young uncle so I can interact with people. I've lived little in Nigeria and shall be visitin' in come New Year!

It seems you people just don't understand me here. I might be proud, egoistic, naughty, a ball player, condescendin' attitude towards ladies. But I don't think I'm a bad person. So people stop critiquing whatever I write. Thats just how I am. I wonder what I can write that won't offend people here. I most times don't direct my posts to specific individuals if you noticed. I just express my thoughts so we can reason things out intelligently from different perspectives be it corporate, religious or my fave hoody style.

I hate being insulted. I can't stand it. I'll burst on you godamn fools if you do it. That has been the cause of this tensions on any thread I'm interested in. I don't want it to be this way.

Or maybe I should consider quitin' this forum? I'm gettin' so pissed off at y'all throwing histrionical dramas at me. I'll prefer it being more physical!

Would've smacked y'all really wacky if you guys don't have a rethought!

And you n_guage, I'm not even goin' to guage you, I'ma read you off. I'll sillily slap you that guys here won't happily clap you no more. Dude, chill out cos u aint have what it takes to spill out hoody goodies!

All I need is a real nigga based in Nigeria, preferably in PH or Abuja of All in All Africa of da wacky wussy world pussies blazin' bad on phunky punky planet earth eavesdropping and oozing out sperms dat spread like germs so me n him can fuckin' come 2gether like a choir to acquire what we desire n later retire cos we be tired like a tire dat was hired 2 kill a liar who was a matyr. Where's that nigga? If you here, pls holla at your boy so we paint PH and Abuja in our pussie colors come New Year! whatz up ma man?

Not you fool, hmm, u called, huh, n_guage, aight or engage? Go get fuckin' engage lovey-dovey prissy niggaz! Have ur d**k cut off, "sicka"!

(1) (2)

He Asked Me For... / I Just Can't Resist Her Sister / When A Lady Cooks Like This !!! Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.