Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? (11563 Views)

Cute Or Ugly (pic) / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 1:05am On Jul 13, 2006
Amobi, you heard the lady, show us your sisters pic before you start calling anyone ugly. grin
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by diddy4(m): 1:05am On Jul 13, 2006
@dbou
damn, u got issues man. you got me rolling with that one. kai, dat was so mean.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Kadeejah(f): 1:07am On Jul 13, 2006
@dbou
why u keep yappin? show ya pic b4 u start callin peeps ugly
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 1:09am On Jul 13, 2006
No I was even referring to DBOU .

Show us your pic and your sisters'

And remember everybody, get ready. Something dey come>
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 1:10am On Jul 13, 2006
Tx still waiting to see Amobi's sister's pic. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 1:12am On Jul 13, 2006
DBOU, did you see me compare myself to his girl. One I don't put make up on ,Two I don't dress for you to see any part of me geddit?  I trust myself for that one. I believe in natural beauty. show us your pic and ur sisters' . That is wut I am interested in.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by debosky(m): 1:13am On Jul 13, 2006
edygirl, forget dbou you're one fine classy lady, nothing he says will change that wink

dbou still waiting for your pic, like edy talk somtin dey come!
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 1:13am On Jul 13, 2006
Txlonghorn:

Tx still waiting to see Amobi's sister's pic. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by dbounddy(m): 1:15am On Jul 13, 2006
@ edgurl i was not talking to you, i was talking to Tx Horn. he made a comment that warranted that.

@ Kadeejah  wait, i didnt call names when i said girls on Nl are ugly  so no one should attack me, i am just keeping it real.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by diddy4(m): 1:16am On Jul 13, 2006
and it conitnues getting interesting.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 1:17am On Jul 13, 2006
Debosky,
             God bless ya soul. I am not mad at him. But if he thinks his sisters are fine let him show us their pics.

And I am warning seriously, Everybody, be ready because something wan land for Nairaland.

I get mad only when I want to get mad and moreover Nairaland is where I enjoy maself so nobody can make me mad here.
Dbou, I am still waiting.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 1:18am On Jul 13, 2006
Ok folks enough with going around in circle. Can Amobi pls show us his sisters pic so we can compare her to girls on Nl.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Kadeejah(f): 1:19am On Jul 13, 2006
@dbou
well keep it real n post ya pic undecided or ya sistaz pics. . .
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by dbounddy(m): 1:23am On Jul 13, 2006
@ kadeejah, aint nobody talk my sistah and pleaase don't bring her into this. Deal wit me and don't talk about my sis. I don't roll like that.  It aint my problem when you feel insecured about what i said.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 1:27am On Jul 13, 2006
dbou, you were not talking to me but my name came out of your mouth and you see, you don't want kadee to talk about your sis but you qucikly forgot you were talking about other people's sisters.

We challange you show us your pic and those of your sisters'
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Kadeejah(f): 1:28am On Jul 13, 2006
@dbou
if u read right, u wudda seen that i said post ur pic or ur sistaz. if u dont want ur sis in diz than post ya pic. cuzz frum tha way u talking u most be sum hott shxt  undecided so post ya pic nd prove me right or wrong wink i aint insecure im jus "keeping it real"*ur words dude wink cool*
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by diddy4(m): 1:29am On Jul 13, 2006
you guys should leave his sister and face him. he said leave his sis so y'all should let his sis be.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 1:33am On Jul 13, 2006
Diddy sorry we are not leaving his sisters out. I am a sister too.If he can talk about other people's sisters why won't he or we talk about his own?
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by dbounddy(m): 1:35am On Jul 13, 2006
First all Edgurl, my sister is 25 and she is married wit a kid ( if i am right same age as you ) and wat you are doing is coming up spending countless hours on NL ( searching for niggaz to roll up on you ) . Secondly, the thread asked for everybodys opinion , Amobi asked for people's opinion and i gave mine.

Secondly Kadeejah , girl please dont try to run smart mouth on me , naw that doesnt . ( no futher comment)
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by diddy4(m): 1:36am On Jul 13, 2006
why im i wasting my time? **leaves**
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by diddy4(m): 1:37am On Jul 13, 2006
dbou:

and what you are doing is coming up spending countless hours on Nairaland ( searching for niggaz to roll up on you ) . Secondly, the thread asked for everybodys opinion , Amobi asked for people's opinion and i gave mine.

ouch. dats mean man.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 1:39am On Jul 13, 2006
Now you are still talking about somebody's sister. You see why you are a fool. It's not easy to be on Nl and be looking for boys. An achievement!  

Show us your pic and those of your sisters.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by diddy4(m): 1:41am On Jul 13, 2006
i think someone is mad at somebody.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by debosky(m): 1:42am On Jul 13, 2006
look dbou show ur pic and end this, now you're tryin to insult edygirl, else shut it up angry angry

don't make me go nasty on your ass boy
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by dbounddy(m): 1:43am On Jul 13, 2006
Being on Nairaland for a 25yr girl  searching for boys, shows you have no brains, sorry but are you a retard to call that an acheivement ? . I aint Amobi, deal wit him and not me.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 1:44am On Jul 13, 2006
I am dealing with you fool since you know me too well. I don't have brains, another achievement.

show us your pic and those of your sisters.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Kadeejah(f): 1:46am On Jul 13, 2006
dbou, i aint tryn@ be smart, u cant just say peeps are uglyin other words u judging themso i wann@ c yo pic(leaving your sis outt@ this like u said)so we can also judge u. i understand its your opinion, so post your pic so i can also give my opinion! kay so u must be realllyyyyyy hott cuzz i realllyyyyy wann@ c yo pic angry grin wink cool
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by diddy4(m): 1:47am On Jul 13, 2006
@edygirl
sometimes, keep quieting doz a whole lott@ work. i noticed his comment, i kept quiet cuzz he gave his opinion. people are entitled to their opinion. i have seen him make same comment on another thread and i attacked him but i realised it was fruitless cuzz that is his opinion and he has the right to state it even though it is mean and rude.

@dbou
its ok man, please don't start no drama here. its your opinion.

i knew this was going to turn nasty pretty soon.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 1:49am On Jul 13, 2006
I see Amobi ran off, ok dbou show the ladies your pic so the can leave you alone.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 1:49am On Jul 13, 2006
Dbou, show us your pic and those of your sisters. I don't care you can call me anything. You can say wutever but show us the pics.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 1:52am On Jul 13, 2006
No shame in my game, cool cool cool my pic is in my profile, lets see your pics folks tongue
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by debosky(m): 1:53am On Jul 13, 2006
LMAO Tx wetin u dey sell, na akara abi na fried yam grin grin grin

mine's been u p forever i aint ashamed of myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only / How To Toast A Girl / Whatsapp Users Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.