Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? (11564 Views)

Cute Or Ugly (pic) / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by MP007(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2007
i dont know what you talking about. Nigerian gurls are just hot hot hot, no doubt, unfouturnately, some of dem kinda like suck, 2 much bugger, no exercise, fat ass. etc , but in general sha ,,,dem hot , u know say africans are generally blessed with buddiiiies
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Amobi1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2007
some of you guys needs to understand that beuti depends on the eyes of the beholder. all naija girls r cute but or i can say every country have beautifull and ugly girls but, naija girls r cutes sha,
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by omogenaija(f): 2:52am On Jan 13, 2007
i dont think i'm beautiful but i'm far from ugly and i'm in america undecided embarassed
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Amobi1(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2007
omogenaija:

i don't think i'm beautiful but i'm far from ugly and i'm in america undecided embarassed

soo, america?
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by omogenaija(f): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2007
what amboi1
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Pain(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2007
@Amobi1.

What's this question all about when it seems u have already made your judgement.

Any Solution to the problem? What do we do about it?

How do we get them to b fine?

How does that add a quarter to my wallet?

I don't kno thats y i ask shocked
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by jgirl3: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2007
I still think it depends on individuals. You can't generalize about something like that
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by samyyoung1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2007
never been there, never seen them
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by OmoEko1(f): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2007
another dumb topic angry angry
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by whitelexi(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2007
If there was any other word that would describe fat in better terms - thats all u need. i dunno whether the macdonalds and kfc they eat in that country is different grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by sereques(m): 5:17am On Jul 14, 2007
@Amobi, may be na you end, but where I reside, enough cute naija babes. At the same time we have the equal share of the ugly ones. But why you need cute naija babes when correct arcarta and hispanics dey. Oh dear
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by omogenaija(f): 5:41am On Jul 14, 2007
sereques:

@Amobi, may be na you end, but where I reside, enough cute naija babes. At the same time we have the equal share of the ugly ones. But why you need cute naija babes when correct arcarta and hispanics dey. Oh dear

shocked shocked shocked wats that suppose to mean

angry angry
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by PTBNaija(f): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2007
omogenaija:

angry angry

I have to agree. . .you must live in P.G. county tongue

@topic, this must be a joke. Nigerian girls are gorgeous. . .and you don't appreciate them, someone else will!
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by omogenaija(f): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2007
where is P.G county ?
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by whitelexi(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2007
PTBNaija:

@topic, this must be a joke. Nigerian girls are gorgeous. . .and you don't appreciate them, someone else will!

Why am i not surprised??

Only the girls in america agree they're fine grin
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Busybee1: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2007
What a thread.am laughing my@$$ off.someone call 911
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Busybee1: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2007
What a thread.am laughing my@$$ off.someone call 911
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by PTBNaija(f): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2007
omogenaija:

where is P.G county ?

P.G. "Prince Georges" county is in Maryland. . .and the wealthiest majority black county in the nation. I just say he must live there because something about his statement seemed that way lol. I could be wrong!
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by omogenaija(f): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2007
PTBNaija:

P.G. "Prince Georges" county is in Maryland. . .and the wealthiest majority black county in the nation. I just say he must live there because something about his statement seemed that way lol. I could be wrong!

o yea, i read bout it in ebony last year or early this year , hopefully i can move on up to over there or somewhere similar
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by PTBNaija(f): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2007
omogenaija:

o yea, i read bout it in ebony last year or early this year , hopefully i can move on up to over there or somewhere similar

You should move there. . .a lot of Nigerians are in that area. And who knows. . .maybe you could change sereques mind wink haha
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by omogenaija(f): 12:14am On Jul 15, 2007
PTBNaija:

You should move there. . .a lot of Nigerians are in that area. And who knows. . .maybe you could change sereques mind wink haha

i will one day , but right now i'm on my grind
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by PTBNaija(f): 12:21am On Jul 15, 2007
omogenaija:

i will one day , but right now i'm on my grind

Yeah. . .got to make those A's lol. Same here undecided lol
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by niceuzor: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2007
Sweetie u seem to be Cute i guess wink
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by PTBNaija(f): 12:49am On Jul 15, 2007
niceuzor:

Sweetie u seem to be Cute i guess wink

Who seems to be cute?
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by niceuzor: 12:52am On Jul 15, 2007
You of course or i'm i lieing? cool
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by PTBNaija(f): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2007
Of course I am cute! I am a Naija girl. . .am I not? lol wink tongue
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by sereques(m): 4:23am On Jul 16, 2007
omogenaija:

angry angry

NO offense sweetie, but Naija babes here are just too full of it, why should I chase them when there are cute african americans on the other side. it's not that they are easy. but they just seems to know what they want and they are not afraid to take it. Unlike naija gals that don't seems to know or pretends as if they don't know what they want. The hispanics are the defination of beauty and they are right there for the taking.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by sereques(m): 4:24am On Jul 16, 2007
PTBNaija:

Yeah mate at live at PG county. Largo precisely smiley
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by sereques(m): 4:26am On Jul 16, 2007
omogenaija:

You are more than welcome. it's also very close to D.C they have the best nite clubs and you can party all you want
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by nguage(m): 4:27am On Jul 16, 2007
Nigerian girls are pretty. no lie.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by whitelexi(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2007
n-guage:

Nigerian girls are pretty. no lie.

Yeah, like this grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by nguage(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2007
r those Nigerians? they look jamaican! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only / How To Toast A Girl / Whatsapp Users Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.