Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? (11565 Views)

Cute Or Ugly (pic) / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by diddy4(m): 2:48am On Jul 13, 2006
@amobi

which of your sisters are free cuzz they are all damsals, damn. if anyone is, im interested ooo.

@2fine
aiight, too bad video game was more important. and the dude amobi got it going. i think u will dump shadex if u see him.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by 2fine4u(f): 2:48am On Jul 13, 2006
sry i didnt read tha previous pages cos am kind@ lazy for that but is Amobi sendin his sistahs pic to prove a point that they cuter than other naija girls in USA or he's just postin to prove that they beautiful undecided
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by debosky(m): 2:48am On Jul 13, 2006
2fine i dey o, amobi don post pics before, just check a few pages back.

how $hadex? wink
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by diddy4(m): 2:49am On Jul 13, 2006
@2fine

nahh, he was asked to post it.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 2:51am On Jul 13, 2006
Nice pics Amobi. I told you not post the pics because you will invalidate your thread. They are gorgeous and are here in America so why would you say girls here are ugly cuz from what I am seeing they are cute.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Amobi1(m): 2:52am On Jul 13, 2006
Am from Ogidi. My mom from Onitsha.

My elder brothers pic. He loove naija babes he thinks they r the best. i quess that explain y he is single

Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by 2fine4u(f): 2:53am On Jul 13, 2006
@ debosky
my babii is doin just fyne thanx fo askin grin he's da best

@ diddy
oh yeah, well i just checked out his pics but still he's not anywhere near my $hadex. he trynna be buff nd i aint mad that nd he prolly flexin  grin
tha tall guy in the pic wit his sistahs is hottt tho cool
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by dbounddy(m): 2:54am On Jul 13, 2006
@Amobi, nigga you go hard on your brother.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 2:54am On Jul 13, 2006
diddy4:

@tx
which part of naija u from?

From Ogidi I see Amobi is from Ogidi too.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Amobi1(m): 2:54am On Jul 13, 2006
Sorry for pics.But truely speaking to find a good lookin naija babe here dey hard as rock.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by diddy4(m): 2:55am On Jul 13, 2006
@amobi
u r even a brother. u from anambra and i know ogidi. onitcha is well known. damn dude, u got nice sisters.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 2:56am On Jul 13, 2006
Amobi 1:

Sorry for pics.But truely speaking to find a good lookin naija babe here dey hard as rock.

Amobi why you day talk about my sisters like that, it's not good ooo.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by diddy4(m): 2:56am On Jul 13, 2006
@tx and amobi
u guys are from ogidi? wow, cool.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by debosky(m): 2:57am On Jul 13, 2006
amobi u just haven't been looking in the right places, i hear se dem plenty for texas, ask Tx to hook u up wink
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 2:58am On Jul 13, 2006
debosky:

amobi u just haven't been looking in the right places, i hear se them plenty for texas, ask Tx to hook u up wink

My brother i live for Army base oooo most of the girls here look like man
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by mochafella(m): 2:58am On Jul 13, 2006
Amobi 1:

erm, is that monkey a member of the family?
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 2:59am On Jul 13, 2006
lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by 2fine4u(f): 2:59am On Jul 13, 2006
true talk debosky, tha guy is prolly livin in tha wrong place of tha city.

@ TX
no disrespect bruh but u is fyne azz herll in yo profile pic grin dang is that u as a bwoy
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by debosky(m): 3:00am On Jul 13, 2006
Txlonghorn:

My brother i live for Army base oooo most of the girls here look like man

LMAO grin grin

comot from base sometimes now? abi na those ones u wan marry? grin (no offence to the army ladies)
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 3:00am On Jul 13, 2006
2fine4u:

true talk debosky, tha guy is prolly livin in tha wrong place of tha city.

@ TX
no disrespect bruh but u is fyne azz herll in yo profile pic grin dang is that u as a bwoy

My sister na me oooo
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 3:03am On Jul 13, 2006
debosky:

LMAO grin grin

comot from base sometimes now? abi na those ones u wan marry? grin (no offence to the army ladies)

I'm getting married next year to my Nigerian princess May next year so I'm out of the market
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 3:04am On Jul 13, 2006
congratulations my brother. grin

@dbou,
Don't worry when my fall classes start, I go comot for NL for you.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 3:05am On Jul 13, 2006
thank you my dear
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by debosky(m): 3:06am On Jul 13, 2006
invite us O! make we send nl contingent for the wine carrying
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by mochafella(m): 3:09am On Jul 13, 2006
Me thinks he has recruited some peeps already. smiley

Finally we know what that was all about.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 3:09am On Jul 13, 2006
You all invited. trust me the montain of fufu way I go make that day go tall pas mt evarest
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by debosky(m): 3:12am On Jul 13, 2006
correct man, infact na red and yellow dress i go wear so d egusi stain no go show for d cloth grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 3:13am On Jul 13, 2006
no forget to bring your whole family. we go chop like americana that day
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 3:14am On Jul 13, 2006
I go support you with palm wine. (the one they call AKuru) unadulterated one. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by 2fine4u(f): 3:14am On Jul 13, 2006
lol @ debosky
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Amobi1(m): 3:15am On Jul 13, 2006
But wat ever am saying is just a taught. My Brothers and i even my friends thinks naija girls know about love. truely speaking. but as u say, they need to fish in the right river. u say texas?
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Txlonghorn(m): 3:16am On Jul 13, 2006
edygirl:

I go support you with palm wine. (the one they call AKuru) unadulterated one. grin grin grin

Thank you my sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only / How To Toast A Girl / Whatsapp Users Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.