Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Who Fooled Who? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Fooled Who? (869 Views)

My Girl Friend Fooled Me She Is A Virgin For Years / Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. / Can You Ever Re-accept A Lady Who Fooled You With Another Person's Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Fooled Who? by sweeten: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2009
Hunnnnnnnn am beginning to ask if we should belief what we see or feel,  My friend called me on my phone yesterday crying both her eyes and her heart out what is the problem? She met this guy who is married outside the country, the guy gave her the impression he is moving back to the country and will rather pick another wife than sleeping around hey hey hey before you judge her,they share so much together infact the guy has met all members of her family both close and far,she kept on asking the guy what he actually wanted and the guy keep repeating the fact that he wants her,she is a part of every decision and every business move the guy is making.The guy has always told her if she pregnant it will safe them a lot of stress because everybody will learn to accept the fact that there is nothing that can be done aside to accept the fact that she is carrying his baby and at least with that they will be left alone.They guy practical spend his 20hrs out of 24hours with her infact an elderly friend of my own friend had has to ask the guy how he was going to handle the situation and he assured her that my friend will be fine,  but to her greatest suprise she is pregnant and the guy feels they are not ready,they said she still loves her, the guys said abortion is out of it but he is not prepared to face his family and inform them now.the guy said he will take care of her,get her and accommodation,and when the baby is almost due my friend will go and have it outside the country but my own questions are
1) What is the faith of that child?i
2)For how long does my friend have to wait for him to be prepared to face his family?

Now this guy feels he has succeeded in eating his cake and having it but i guess he has forgotten that my friend can actually get his family involved in this and this will make it messes, i don't know why people think they are smarter than others.

I told my friend to take it easy but Nairalanders who do you think my friend should do,yes some will blame her for dating a married man and others will agree that our culture allow more than one wife
Re: Who Fooled Who? by izeek(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2009
wppl develop cold feet sometimes, maybe thats his experience here.
but just to ask, what did d guy tell ur friend he was going to do about his present wife abroad?
cos if she went into that relationship not sure of her position, then i guess the guy just simply told her what she knew but dint want to accept.
Re: Who Fooled Who? by sistawoman: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2009
What country is the guy and girl in?

Did she accept second wife postion?

How long has he been married to his wife?

How old are all parties?
Re: Who Fooled Who? by bblacky(f): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2009
Super story, 1st d gurl was fooled, d guy is a fool n d gurl d foolest.
Re: Who Fooled Who? by Hotstepper(f): 3:59am On Jun 05, 2009
i dont know why gurls buy into getting pregnant for sum1, PLEASE GURLS STOP DOING IT
Re: Who Fooled Who? by sweeten: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2009
The fact is the guy told her his wife is not ready to relocate and and that's they've talked about him ( the guy) picking a second wife , my friend agreed to be the second wife but on the condition that the first wife must be aware of her existence and i guess the guy agreed, this guy knows every member of my friend's family and like she said she has always ask the guy if ever she is pregnant what happens and the guy's response has always being he wants her and he wants the her so she is so surprised that the guy is taking this way and to even worsen the situation my friend said she told the guy that she will get rid of the pregnancy and the guy should just get out of her life to her suprise the guy said she should leave the pregnancy because she is not ready to leave, i don't know what the guy wants and i cant tell her any thing contrary ,
Re: Who Fooled Who? by biola44: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2009
IMHO ur frnd fooled herself, why get pregnt outta wedlock n its also possible 4 d guy 2 make up wit d 1st wife, a guy can meet ur whole family, u meet his n still dump u!
Re: Who Fooled Who? by didit1(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2009
where is the guy from?

I'm sure he's a Nigerian, girls have to be very careful this days because a lot of married men are out there telling the same lies to innocent girls, initially they will appear as single men, while some even don't, then after a while when the girl starts developing feelings for them they will reveal the truth and go further to tell her that they are not happy in their marriage and need another wife which can be easily done if the girl gets pregnant first or they should keep on dating until he divorces his wife which he will never in his life time do.

I would have told you to advise your friend to abort the baby but this is not Godly and i really don't support it either, since she is already pregnant for the guy, she just has to start praying to God to lead her right so as to know the next step to take. But just have it in mind that the man will never leave his wife or marry her but will either leave her or keep her as his mistress.

Unfaithful married men are abomination, especially in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

I Want Our Engagement Broken! / Should I Be Ashame That I Can't Get Rid Of My Feeling For A Girl I Dated / How Can I Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.