Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? (868 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by ohbee: 12:39pm On May 15, 2009
;d
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by sistajay(f): 12:46pm On May 15, 2009
Why? I'ma tell you why, hangin out with you can be drab and uninterestin!!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:49pm On May 15, 2009
What do they say again about birds of the same feather? you complete it. . . grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by eddy1977(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2009
how dare u say that? i dont blame u. stay with ur gay friends and leave our nigerian princesses alone. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by dae(f): 1:00pm On May 15, 2009
ohbee:

;d
Ohh no he didnt!!!!!!
If u dont like naija women, i think arab women will be perfect for ya!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by Secretz(f): 1:17pm On May 15, 2009
dae:

Ohh no he didnt!!!!!!
If u dont like naija women, i think arab women will be perfect for ya!

haba! lmao.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by saray007(f): 1:22pm On May 15, 2009
same wit nigerian guys too,most of them dont really know d right way 2 treat a lady lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by Feelitx(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2009
I think you are hanging with the wrong women.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by Pittbaby(f): 3:42pm On May 15, 2009
those are the ones you attract grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by goodass(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2009
w8, lemme consult d oracle. . .hmm d godz say u shld go on d streets n ask as many 9ja babes as u find. .dere lies ur ansa
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by IFELEKE(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2009
Some people will just come online and drop whatever comes to their head and zap off . . .The subject matter is a classic example of how not to start a Thread.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by iice(f): 4:55pm On May 15, 2009
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

Ahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by tpiah: 5:11pm On May 15, 2009
sorry if you find most Nigeria women drab and uninteresting!

Luckily for you, I could care less!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by glotes(f): 6:09pm On May 15, 2009
My dear are u sure u are not the problem here? If out of ten u find eight uninteresting then
maybe u should check yourself. See if u hanging with your types or the right kind.
U just might be surprised.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by Viciyke(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2009
shut d Bleep up
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by rusky(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2009
@ glotes your comment so far has been the most objective, now thats the kind of woman i'm talking about!!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by rusky(m): 6:07pm On May 16, 2009
@y'all ladies please be objective, most of y'all are too uptight to engage in repartee.
Most think its best to 'form' and tend to over do it. Whats the harm in engaging and enjoying a conversation with a nice -looking young man just for the heck of it?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by rusky(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2009
@saray007- same wit nigerian guys too,most of them dont really know d right way 2 treat a lady

you do have a point sister, most brothers think its all about throwing cash around and talking loud, without engaging a sister's mind.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by Orikinla(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2009
The poster should simply say that most of the Nigerian women he has seen or met are drab and uninteresting.

How many places have you been to in Nigeria?

How many Nigerian women have you seen since you were born?

How many have you been close to?

If you have not done a national survey of the Nigerian women in the 36 states and the FCT, then you know little or nothing about Nigerian women to even know what you are posting on.

Have a nice day.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by Pepeye(f): 6:40pm On May 16, 2009
Orikinla:

The poster should simply say that most of the Nigerian women he has seen or met are drab and uninteresting.

How many places have you been to in Nigeria?

How many Nigerian women have you seen since you were born?

How many have you been close to?

If you have not done a national survey of the Nigerian women in the 36 states and the FCT, then you know little or nothing about Nigerian women to even know what you are posting on.

Finito
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by zerocool(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2009
I'm sorry to say, the poster might be right. U talk 2 an average nigerian girl,it is the guy dat brings up d topic frm the beginning till d end especially when on a phone conversation wit her. Most nigerian girls just want u 2 talk & they answer,mostly in one-liners. (hw drab)! I tink it's cos they r used to bn chatted up often,dats y they av lost their sense of creativity in a conversation. They just sit there,listen & let guys do all d talking.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by vivaladiva(f): 9:34am On May 18, 2009
actually most of them r, dnt mind those twats, wld rather watch jeans dry outside on the wash line dan hang out wiv nigerian gals /i believe we have both reached a common concensus that most r boring, but i dnt mean to blow my trumpet am far from drab, but then again most nigerian men think am a wee bit weired cos am unconventional n non comformist
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by ebila(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2009
@Poster,
Guy,let me break something down for u!Alot of Nigerians r drab & uninteresting,be it guys or babes!The reason?Simple,we don't read.Wanna hide something away from a nigerian?Then put it in a book!Listen,being interesting or intelligent ain't from heaven,it is from reading,reading anythin,newspaper,magazines,novels,u name it,just read.If u read,u'll be exposed,if u're exposed,u'll be intersting.What do u consider interesting?Is it not talkin n d person u're talking wit flowing?I've met lots of dumb girls,i've equally met lots of dumb guys,and likewise,i've met and dated lots of interestin girls and be friends wit interestin guys.No offence to guys or gurls,but both sexes have there share of uninterestin groups n also interesting groups.I'm outta 'ere!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by jayflex: 10:39am On May 18, 2009
C'mon people, the guy may have a point. its fact that our women are definitely the most reserved and conservative (believe it or not) in Africa. I've been to Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire and Cameroun!!! I'm definitely of the opinion that our chicks are not as bold or daring sexually if thats what the poster means. If thats what he means then right on bro!!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by NiteAngel(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2009
From experience, I can say that posters and others with the poster's view have attracted dumb and uninteresting gals. Why else would they be bemoaning their fate. They may also have met girls that are wild sexually. As much as you love those girls, too bad you never consider them fit for marriage. It would be unusual for a dumb person to attract a vocal person same goes for sexual wildness but guess what? You can always teach the language you speak to that woman who you wish to stick with. What's the use of hundred social butterflies who can fill your sexual appetite if you intend to settle with one!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by amosexy: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2009
hmm hmm
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by MrWaters: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2009
Cos they're bitches
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by sharkzibt(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2009
press the rite key and ull et the rite sound, @ poster re-examine yourself cos u mayb b arround d wrng ppl or you yasef dont turn it up in the rite way, irlz could be intresting and ull forget u are keeping your bozz waiting in office smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by xqwysyte(f): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2009
I think you all need to relax.

The poster has a point.

I am a nigerian female, but i can still say that most nigerian females are 'boring'

Once a guy walks up to them for a chat, just for a simple hello, the girl begins to squeeze her face and act like the guy was a pest from heaven. I mean it happened to come across an incident.

There was about four of us standing, waiting for an empty elevator, when a guy noticed a girls button was undone, he wanted to walk up to her to let her know about her button. As soon as he walked infront of the girl, she started frowning like hell. i mean real frowning. the guy just told her 'ur button is undone' and walked away immediately. Needless to say, the girl felt a bit embarrased.

I think this has to do with shyness and awkardness and a bit of insecurity as well. It could also be a case of bad timing.

Though we have some very inteersting girls out there too , like moi, grin grin (that is when i aint moody) grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by sharkzibt(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2009
the mentality is once u approach a girl,wat comes up on thier mind is,he wants to ask me out and it will end up to sex, i dont blame them but i"v once come to a tot that cant there be friends with no dating or relationship?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Women Drab And Uninteresting? by candylips(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2009
at least they know how to please their man's stomaches with very good food

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Dangerous Game Seeing Ur Ex? / Mr. And Mrs. Parker Smooch In The London Fog / Have U Ever Said I Love You When U Dont Mean It: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.