Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

this is LUST! Get It Him out of My Sytem! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / this is LUST! Get It Him out of My Sytem! (1142 Views)

8 Signs That Prove What You Feel Is Lust And Not Love / What Happened To True Love And Values?why Is Lust So Powerful In This Generation / Is Lust Stronger Than Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

this is LUST! Get It Him out of My Sytem! by waterworks(f): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2008
Dear Nairaland,
Theres this my family friend ive known and had a big crush on since 4ever. hes just so beautifull, gorgeous hes the perfect specimen of vanity! I'm lusting for him i wont lie. (lets cal him kevin) its so serious that when he just brushes up against me or touches me in passing my brain goes frm 0 to 360 in seconds!
but ive met this other guy and weve been dating 4 about 6 months now. i know if I'm with him in the next 4 years i will marry him. hes perfect theres no question there. (lets call him jim) don't get me wrong i don't want kevin for a relationship because hes my agemate and hes such a flirt (i dnt see eni picket fence with kids) its just hes alwys been the one ive wanted and never had. always been the one ive secretly liked. i wasnt relly pressured before because i alwys thot maybe its fate, or theres still time but after meeting jim I'm panicking that i haveto have kelvin for one steamy night! i feel i will alwys regret if i dnt make a move nw. more importantly if I'm going to, i want to before it gets too serious with jim and i can never look bck which seems like such a waste because ive lusted over kevin 4 so loong!  ive never cheated on jim I'm not a cheater, I'm stalling with jim now because i dnt want this relationship to get to the point yet were i can't go bck )

evryone alwys thot wed end up together. . in fact they still think so alwys trying to throw us together and making silly jokes. i don't see/want a future i just want him now! but here is reality:
hes just to close to home, if we have somthing he will ALWAYS be there.
weve become very close frnds now nd I'm alwys dying inside when I'm with him i kind of enjoy living in denial if he finds out what if he rejects me?
he always gives mixed signals sumtymes it seems like he likes me but to shy to say som other times it seems like the thot of us beign more than frnds repulses him this makes me feel very unsure and has held me bck all these years because i feel like I'm not in hes leage (did i mention hes a flirt and the girls jus throw thwmeselves at him?)
if it all works as planned and we do something what will happen to the friendship? theres no way we can just forget it like it never happened i just want it to be a case were we just have a fling or watever and i get it out of my system and I can move on with my life!
most importantly if we ever have anything while I'm dating jim and i end up with him how stupid will i feel?!

last night i had a dream about him and things got heated up for the first time only to wake up i find out it was a stupid dream. I'm at work now and can't get him of my mind this is not just ure average guy he is so gorgeous if i don't get a piece of this guy i will never rest!

nairalanders what dyu think? is it worth the risk? i want him outa my sytem.
please air ur honest views. thnx
Re: this is LUST! Get It Him out of My Sytem! by k1banty(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2008
hmm,

you are not really sure about Kelvin's feeling for you. Lust can be terrible sometimes so you have to deal with it.

You didn't tell us if Kelvin is committed to another girl or not, your case is a lil complicated because if you make the wrong move you are going to loose big time.

you said time is running out? don't use that as an excuse to dump your boyfriend for Kelvin.

waterworks:

last night i had a dream about him and things got heated up for the first time only to wake up i find out it was a stupid dream. this has motivated me but i don't know how to approach it or what to do help ive held it in for so long and now time is running out. if i dnt get a piece of this guy i will never rest!

my own view:

do something about your lust and work on your present relationship, if it will work then make it work.

if you can't, talk to Kelvin and make him give it to you (at your own risk)
Re: this is LUST! Get It Him out of My Sytem! by waterworks(f): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2008
hes as single as the day he was born. blive me i wnt in anyways leave jim 4 kelvin! but is it worth the risk?? undecided
Re: this is LUST! Get It Him out of My Sytem! by HRhotness(f): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2008
My advise. . . jump him!

Get ur one steamy night and forget him!
Re: this is LUST! Get It Him out of My Sytem! by whitelexi(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2008
u need to thread with caution here, what if u get what u want but its so good u want more? have u thought of that? the issue of a one-off is not good because emotions will come into the picture. My advice? u cant eat your cake and have it, choose one guy and drop the other, if u enter this emotional thug of war, there can only be one looser and i know in the back of your mind u know who that is grin
Re: this is LUST! Get It Him out of My Sytem! by yomi123nl(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2008
Go ahead and f*ck the guy, do it as many times as you want to, the two of you should just be secretive about it so as to go on with your different relationships.
This kind of thing is always sweet and thrilling.
Re: this is LUST! Get It Him out of My Sytem! by Youngpo413: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2015
waterworks:
Dear Nairaland,
Theres this my family friend ive known and had a big crush on since 4ever. hes just so beautifull, gorgeous hes the perfect specimen of vanity! I'm lusting for him i wont lie. (lets cal him kevin) its so serious that when he just brushes up against me or touches me in passing my brain goes frm 0 to 360 in seconds!
but ive met this other guy and weve been dating 4 about 6 months now. i know if I'm with him in the next 4 years i will marry him. hes perfect theres no question there. (lets call him jim) don't get me wrong i don't want kevin for a relationship because hes my agemate and hes such a flirt (i dnt see eni picket fence with kids) its just hes alwys been the one ive wanted and never had. always been the one ive secretly liked. i wasnt relly pressured before because i alwys thot maybe its fate, or theres still time but after meeting jim I'm panicking that i haveto have kelvin for one steamy night! i feel i will alwys regret if i dnt make a move nw. more importantly if I'm going to, i want to before it gets too serious with jim and i can never look bck which seems like such a waste because ive lusted over kevin 4 so loong!  ive never cheated on jim I'm not a cheater, I'm stalling with jim now because i dnt want this relationship to get to the point yet were i can't go bck )

evryone alwys thot wed end up together. . in fact they still think so alwys trying to throw us together and making silly jokes. i don't see/want a future i just want him now! but here is reality:
hes just to close to home, if we have somthing he will ALWAYS be there.
weve become very close frnds now nd I'm alwys dying inside when I'm with him i kind of enjoy living in denial if he finds out what if he rejects me?
he always gives mixed signals sumtymes it seems like he likes me but to shy to say som other times it seems like the thot of us beign more than frnds repulses him this makes me feel very unsure and has held me bck all these years because i feel like I'm not in hes leage (did i mention hes a flirt and the girls jus throw thwmeselves at him?)
if it all works as planned and we do something what will happen to the friendship? theres no way we can just forget it like it never happened i just want it to be a case were we just have a fling or watever and i get it out of my system and I can move on with my life!
most importantly if we ever have anything while I'm dating jim and i end up with him how stupid will i feel?!

last night i had a dream about him and things got heated up for the first time only to wake up i find out it was a stupid dream. I'm at work now and can't get him of my mind this is not just ure average guy he is so gorgeous if i don't get a piece of this guy i will never rest!

nairalanders what dyu think? is it worth the risk? i want him outa my sytem.
please air ur honest views. thnx
you are a slut

(1) (Reply)

B & B Meaning / Nigerian Girls And Age! / A Case For Pregnancy Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.