Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nigerian Woman And African American Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman And African American Men (12376 Views)

I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Woman And African American Men by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 25, 2013
^ make I hear
Re: Nigerian Woman And African American Men by Taminator11872(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Probably
Re: Nigerian Woman And African American Men by anonymous6(f): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
nalijah07:
Why is it that I can find a million topics about nigerian men and AA women, but not any for the reverse?

Are Nigerian woman and AA men not as popular as far as couples go? If so, do you have the same problems (stereo-types) as the reverse?

I think its because they are not a popular couple in general when it comes to mingling with each other, they are very small in numbers, plus many of them are not into each other. Most Nigerian women are not looking at African american men direction and the same in reverse and it doesn't bother either side. I don't think there is anything wrong with that it's just the way it is. I was born and raised in America and my parents are Nigerians(yoruba), I was raised in the culture and never really looked at african american men as potential partners and always knew I wanted a Nigerian man and I ended up having one as a husband. I think tribe is involved though because some tribes in Nigerian are more open to dating and marrying them then other tribes from Nigeria if they consider them a option to date in the first place. Lastly this is not only a Nigerian women issue only, most African women tend not to be into African american men in general and it has nothing to do with looks but mentality, cultural differences and etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery / 5 Core Reasons Why Marriages Fail And Will Continue To Fail / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.