Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Ugly Britain - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ugly Britain (106791 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain / Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office / Immigrants To Pay Fee To Enter Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Britain by Opslag(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2008
Hmm!great Britain. lipsrsealed
Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2008
Glite:

i see wonderful end in sight , pound will fall to N1 them go drive mama charlie for buckingham palace make she go find job and british people will line up at niaija embassy in london to beg for visa . we will reject them with no chance for appeal . NO IMMIGRANT !! grin grin grin grin grin
my joke wink
na naija pali i dey use o,btw that has a better chance of happening if politicians stop taking billions of naira abroad,even with the credit crunch naija politicians are in uk buying houses cash down,i know of an house of reps member looking for a house not quite 3 weeks ago
Re: Ugly Britain by IBEXY(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2008
Those who don't like the UK should leave it alone. No one forced you to go there.
Re: Ugly Britain by samix(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2008
IBEXY:

Those who don't like the UK should leave it alone. No one forced you to go there.

Abi o. u fit even trace their hatred to british embassy ordeal, terrible.
Re: Ugly Britain by Localman: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2008
Friend to lovers of truth, Pafun et al.
Re: Ugly Britain by Localman: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2008
Glite:

Friend or foe ? Ok if ur using intenet link put the link and then highlight it and click the 2nd left button down at the top which luks like picture. if ur uploading use attach at bottom u sure u go school guy ? make u no come say na me spoil ur computer . ok goodluck cool
@ Samix

Thanks for responding. My ignorance at this baffled me. I don't mind your reference to my possible illiteracy ;I expected worse when I openly requested for this help. I would gladly trade knowledge for pride anyday;after all I am just a "Localman" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Britain by Glite(f): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2008
lucabrasi:

na naija pali i dey use o,between that has a better chance of happening if politicians stop taking billions of naira abroad,even with the credit crunch naija politicians are in uk buying houses cash down,i know of an house of reps member looking for a house not quite 3 weeks ago
so why are they allowing nigerian politicians to bring billions of naira to their banks without investigating where the money came from - money laundering law and all. problem with british people is that they are two faced insincere animals then they will now turn back and say nigerians are corrupt but they are happy to accept the stolen money. god will repay them accordingly .if a nigerian or any other person for that matter , can open an account in uk and deposit billions of pound/naira into these accounts unknown to the FSA, and unreported to the police for a swift investigation then who ever continues to accept these stolen funds in this country should be accountable too as an accomplice & a facilitator. buy houses wherever u can guy if ur money is clean it is good investment

@local man
just my joke . god will repay u according to ur forgiveness power cool
Re: Ugly Britain by shotster50(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2008
@ Localman
That was quite a comeback lol.
Re: Ugly Britain by tpia: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2008
is there any e-tissue for those of us who are crying here?

me sef I need bucket- na my own tears plenty pass everybody own undecided

This Britain thingy pain me pass all the nasty photos of Nigeria wey I don see.

and I no even be British oh!
Re: Ugly Britain by lawisong(m): 5:48am On Nov 02, 2008
PAFUN YOU ARE D MAN! Gosh, You know i dont blame those shortsighted nigerians that are so ignorant to doubt these pictures. They are under the white man's spell which i call 'social programming'. The world has been programmed to believe that the white man's land is a miniature paradise while africa is HELL on earth. Or can somebody explain why whenever they want to show poverty or depict hunger on documentaries and advert on CNN they show the picture of a hungry looking african boy and when they want to advertise wealth or tourism they show us pictures of well-fed white children. Does it mean there are no hungry-looking white children there? Check out all the editions of the Jehova's Witness AWAKE magazine and you will notice the same trend. Inasmuch as we have Ajegunle in Nigeria, we also have the V.I's, VGC's but why aint the white press looking out for the nice places in africa to show to the world? As a matter of fact, some months ago i met an eighteen-year old american girl on yahoo chat and when i told her i'm from nigeria she exclaimed,'ha! You have computers there too?'. That is the social programming i'm talking about. The whites have rubbished africa for so long and it beats my imagination why people who have not even traveled out of Lagos would be arguing when someone who is there is giving them first hand information of the reality in Yankee. Please i believe this thread is for information and education so as to deliver nigerians from this social programming and white man's propaganda. So folks dont hate, just get educated by professor PAFUN. Let the pictures continue,

1 Like

Re: Ugly Britain by lectureme(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2008
THANKS FOR THE POWERFUL ARTICLE

IS GOOD FOR NIGER GUYS THAT THINK THAT THEY WILL ONLY MAKE IN LONDON
Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2008
Glite:

so why are they allowing nigerian politicians to bring billions of naira to their banks without investigating where the money came from - money laundering law and all. problem with british people is that they are two faced insincere animals then they will now turn back and say nigerians are corrupt but they are happy to accept the stolen money. god will repay them accordingly .if a nigerian or any other person for that matter , can open an account in uk and deposit billions of pound/naira into these accounts unknown to the FSA, and unreported to the police for a swift investigation then who ever continues to accept these stolen funds in this country should be accountable too as an accomplice & a facilitator. buy houses wherever u can guy if ur money is clean it is good investment

exactly!!there was a report i read that the major british banks were actively involved in money laudering and the like hsbc,barclays especially topped the list
Re: Ugly Britain by ikeyman00(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2008
where is pafun self!

pls somebody say something hm
Re: Ugly Britain by samix(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2008
lucabrasi:

exactly!!there was a report i read that the major british banks were actively involved in money laudering and the like hsbc,barclays especially topped the list

would u rather blame the banks for your corruption? were u forced or cajoled into bringing the money down to their banks? please lets face the problem in the face man ITS ALL OUR PROBLEM not banks doing what they r known for, first bank et al woulda done the same thingy so blame ur greedy countrymen for that. gat lots of luv for naija.
Re: Ugly Britain by AFAIK: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2008
CORRUPTION IS LIKE MARKET IF THERE IS NO BUYER THERE IS NO MANUFACTURER SO IF BANKS ARE NOT RECEIVING STOLEN MONEY LESS PEOPLE WILL WANT TO STEAL MONEY . I AM AWARE THAT YOU CANNOT DEPOSIT SO MUCH MONEY IN A UK BANK WITHOUT INVESTIGATION PROBLEM IS THE LAW IS BENT TO "ACCOMMODATE" MONEY STOLEN FROM NIGERIA . IT IS SHAMEFUL FOR THAT COUNTRY WHICH WAS DEVELOPED BY STEALING PEOPLE AND THINGS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD sad

HABA UNITED KINGDOM OF KLEPTOMANIA !
Re: Ugly Britain by maryray(f): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2008
Pafun I love ya D Don, man carry on wink!,  Kris, Kate284?, Glite, Lawison, Lecture me,  Lukabrasi, Afaik n d rest, I feel ya. Carry on abeg, when i'm done with exams, i'll prob send in some bad pics of d us n canada that r worst than even Ajegunle.

U think Nigeria has ghettos uh?, ya right! u shld see where some of d poor people in d us slum it, outside in da COLD!, n y'll think ya have d right to complain 2 much in Nigeria?, right grin. Complaining is ok, but u guys complain like its that bad, but europe n usa is all good shocked.

Nigeria is not perfect but neither is it as bad as ya guys make it out 2 be, if Nigeria was half as bad as u claim, even more people would have ran out, n if us,uk, canada was as great as ya guys think, many people wouldn't be leaving it 2 go back home.

Nigeria is good , n yes it also has bad things, but r u sure ya r totally happy, or as happy as it's possible in those countries.
Re: Ugly Britain by deledele: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2008
I have read with great interest alot of the posts about re-ugly Britain and I must say that for me the issue is not about Nigerians overseas knocking Nigeria or trying to put this great nation of ours down the fact is you can still make a decent living and sustain yourself overseas without knowing anybody, you can still be the average joe overseas and still afford to eat. In Nigeria the average joe man is SUFFERING!! and the Nigerian government does nothing to help, government overseas do try and make an effort to help their citizens the case is not in Nigeria, hence you see alot of Nigerians trying to travel abroad, if our country offered equal opportunity to all who would want to leave There is rich and poor people in every country but the question is how wide is the gap??
Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2008
@marymary
exactly you r right
samix:

would u rather blame the banks for your corruption? were u forced or cajoled into bringing the money down to their banks? please lets face the problem in the face man ITS ALL OUR PROBLEM not banks doing what they r known for, first bank et al woulda done the same thingy so blame ur greedy countrymen for that. gat lots of love for naija.
i ll blame the banks actually,if you have trunk full of dollars with nowhere to hide it,you ll be found out much quicker and it ll discourage you stealing more than you can sucessfully hide even if you have to steal, same reason why a child trying to steal from his dad/mums bag full of money will only take a note or two rather than the who;e bag or a bundle, maybe you have not met foreign lobbyists they actually lobby for these monies and accounts,they lobby for oil blocs and contracts in nigeria e.t.c you think all these white people wearing 3 piece parachute in nigerian parties are doing so for the love of nigerialmao
go find out how white british and americans lick governors,minister's asses for contracts oil blocs,money to be sent to their banks e.t.c
first bank will do the same thing but a corrupt politician will no put his money in first bank in the first place because of the reputation,british banks are known to be above board and squeaky clean thats why people try to use them in laundering money,funny thing is that you r more likely to get away with money laundry here in the uk than in nigeria under the watchful eyes of efcc especially under ribadu.

incase you didint know, NEWSFLASH your precious united kingdom have sold most of the country kuwait,soudi arabian hedge funds and russian oligarchs,the indians and pakistanis controll all the corner shops and most small businesses e.t.c if u think thats nothing then u should look at uganda after they send the indians away and how the economy imploded overnight, ill advice you not to invest your money in the united kingdom, a word is enoguh for the wise,
Re: Ugly Britain by femiify(m): 3:06am On Nov 03, 2008
Your point being? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ugly Britain by maryray(f): 7:26am On Nov 03, 2008
HIS POINT BEING FEMI GET A LIFE! grin.

N before U DO THAT, START BEING "GOOD" BY COUGHING UP D MONEY UR FATHER HAS STOLEN TO UK shocked,before U RESUME INSULTING OUR COUNTRY!
Re: Ugly Britain by ikeyman00(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2008
we will track them down wherever they are and for those habouring them will also make to pay the price  G BUSH

so why didnt that apply to those thats harbour african stolen money ehuh? some pipu menh
Re: Ugly Britain by carmelily: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2008
@pafun

wia u dey? Abeg bring more pikshos jare! grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Britain by sexyLeamon(f): 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2008
carmelily:

@pafun

wia u dey? Abeg bring more pikshos jare! grin grin grin
yeah we want more picture grin
Re: Ugly Britain by Busybody2(f): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2008
samix:

well was arguing with a girl . . . and was trying to explain . . .

Ha ha, that explains it cool Next time don't argue with a girl unless you want egg on your face and ants in your pants tongue We always win arguments, we were configured to cool
Re: Ugly Britain by Busybody2(f): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2008
lucabrasi:

. . . whats the solution to this credit crunch cause there doesnt seem to be any end in sight, I'm sure mugabe is laughing from the other side of his mouth now especially with the negotiations going on and the western world having no choice but to butt out

Wetin concern agbero with overload grin As long as I can cash my giro unfailingly every Monday morning, what is my own with credit crunch cool When they were spending the loot, did they call me angry grin

Aren't you amazed with the silence and respite on the part of THE WEST about poor Zimbabwean's plight, since the advent of their own credit crunch cheesy One would think Tsvangirai won the election and the Zims are no longer in famine and their dollar has miraculously recovered overnight and . . . undecided
Re: Ugly Britain by Busybody2(f): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2008
IBEXY:

tut, tut, tut Mind how you go love, please take it easy, we don't want that spleen to burst now, do we wink cheesy
Re: Ugly Britain by XFio(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2008
Well you can't always like a place
Re: Ugly Britain by Gamine(f): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2008
Dude

We know Naija is ugly go and sit down abeg!
Re: Ugly Britain by XFio(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2008
shocked
Re: Ugly Britain by Gamine(f): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2008
Sorry little Brit girlie, what are you doing online, you should be studying. English especially because it will be really useful to you. smiley
Re: Ugly Britain by Glite(f): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2008
funny how little british girls behave like dudes . past your bedtime dearie , and back in Naija little girls don't speak unless they are spoken to and definitely not where adults are gathered. what kind of funny education do they give you down there ? . and by the way are you related to thor ? is he your daddy ? tell him for me shame angry
Re: Ugly Britain by XFio(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2008
Weird

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26)

Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.