Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ugly Britain - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ugly Britain (106793 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain / Nigerians, Highest Number Of African Criminals In Britain - UK Home Office / Immigrants To Pay Fee To Enter Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Britain by pie1ect(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2008
Pap:

Thank you Pafun for such a wonderous post.
May God give you unparralelled, unequalled and indescribable destruction to your entire family.
Bastid.

angry
Will you shut the fok up (whoever you are). What has brought about cursing one's family?
People like you don't deserve to live in a civilised world.

I hope you are doing great in whatever country you live in and you have no need for your home country. But some of us do as we see a future there. You can sod off to UK or wherever you feel like, because Nigeria could definitely do without your type.
Re: Ugly Britain by FBS: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2008
samix:

dude i believe the poster's notion or rather the way he presented his argument connotes that. being born british is full of advantages with not evident disadvantage, that does not mean i am british but would have rather loved to be, nevertheless it shouldn't connote i hate being nigerian, i love it and won't trade it now but i hate the system because its useless and stinks disgustingly and sometimes i feel like puking.

love it, hate it,  that is not the subject matter here. Goodness me, is it something out of this world for some parts of britain to be shaite? what is it that you folks are defending? that britain cannot be full of rubbish?

It seems to me that you are more of contradicting yourself or maybe I'm not just digging your point.
You love Nigeria and won't trade it but you would rather love to be british? dude, how do you explain that?

Again, the topic is not about Naija? why some people on this post are crying, cursing and getting mad because some UGLY pictures of britain was posted here, me just no understand. Is this the first time you are seeing such?
Re: Ugly Britain by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2008
hmm i wonder what kind of name Fela would call this fake Nigerians.Naija Outside ,oyibo Inside, lol.
I love Nigeria,because it has made me what i am,educated me,street and bookwise,and we are one of the brainiest,resiliant people on the face of the earth,on top of that we fit survive anywhere.
if u can survive in Nigeria u can survive anywhere.
I wouldnt trade Nigeria for any place in the world,where else can u eat akara and pap hot from the road side,Nigeria is just the best place to be.I can be an intellectual and yammer big grammer,and i can still blow pidgin,hausa and Idoma to my people.
I could be cruising in a jeep and still jump onto a molue.
i can be ajebuter and still be pako.
its the only place i understand and it understands me.
Patriotism, u will never see people from another country dissing their country,eg take chinese and indian nationals,even though they dey suffer no be small for their country,and dey dey come hustle here,u can never hear them say.China is bad,China is stupid,etc.
We only have to hope and believe,because once w lose hope every other thing is gone.
Re: Ugly Britain by AFAIK: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2008
WHEN PEOPLE DENY SO VICIOUSLY IT CAN ONLY MEANS THAT EVERYTHING IS TRUE !! shocked
Re: Ugly Britain by Pap: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2008
pie1ect:

I hope you are doing great in whatever country you live in and you have no need for your home country. But some of us do as we see a future there. You can sod off to UK or wherever you feel like, because Nigeria could definitely do without your type.

U dont have past or evn present
but u are seeing future.lol
I sprayed ur opinion with urine multiple times.
After reading this will u not go and queue for visa?
mess the two faced bizaches on this forum.

Ifygurl:

My Question to you is what have you done to improve Nigeria?
What achievement have you done to improve Nigeria?
People saying that Nigeria is getting better that the road are getting fixed but yet the reason it's getting better is because of Nigerian aboard coming home and helping to fix Nigeria up.
I know this Nigerian surgeon that moved back to Nigeria after 12 years of being a suregeon in America. In the side he stays act, the treatment there are getting better because of him and few other people.
He said he stayed in America for 12 years because he wanted to practice on Americans till he becomes a great surgeon(and he is, so at least we can say we didn't get a bad suregon right? LOL) grin

Anyway

What are you doing to help Nigeria? Or are you sitting in a chair sipping coca cola waiting for others to fix that country up and then you run back to Nigeria expecting to take in the benefit of other people's work?

It took America about 180 years before it became what it is. After their independence from Britian; it took them awhile to fix their country and not only that; the Slaves made America want it is today.

For Germany, their people fixed up that country after world war 2.
For alot of other countries, both the government and the people help fix their country.

Now i ask Nigerians that complain about this and that. What have you people done to help Nigeria, other than your family in Nigeria.
What contribution have you done?

I'm 18 years old but i told myself, i'll help Nigeria when i'm old enough and had my degree.

To me if your a Cab driver or whateva aboard. Then stay aboard, ain't nothing you can teach Nigerians. Hell you should come back, Nigerians can teach you something about how to drive a cab, LOL grin

Ifygurl I have fallen in love with u due to ur post.
i need to know more pple like this.seriously.
Re: Ugly Britain by opuro(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2008
why this pap guy de vex like this self?
abi you de work for council for londoner london

if you ever cross a naija man wey de work for better place for londoner london
e go tell you the fact say no place like home
but people wey de work for council,
wey de sleep for under bridge for londoner london
na dem de vex with naija
dem de think say maybe if oyinbo know say dem no like naija again, oyinbo go like them
but who sai
oyinbo know say monkey na monkey
even if you cover am with better cloth
Re: Ugly Britain by antdec: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2008
Why pap no go vex? Uk better pass nigeria one million times- - - - It's so obvious PAFUN has been denied uk visa thats why he's not thinking right! angry and sounding like a broken record!

All na beefsssssssssssssss tongue tongue
Re: Ugly Britain by AFAIK: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2008
antdec:

Why pap no go vex? Uk better pass nigeria one million times- - - - It's so obvious PAFUN has been denied uk visa thats why he's not thinking right! angry and sounding like a broken record!

All na beefsssssssssssssss tongue tongue

YOU STILL DEY SEE PAFUN FOR YOUR SLEEP ? THIS VISA VISA ACCUSE SELF . HOW MAN WEY NO GET VISA COME KNOW HOW UK DEY LOOK INSIDE ABI NA LIE PAFUN TALK ? UNFORTUNATELY YOUR GENERAL REPLY SHOW THAT HE HAS TROUBLED YOUR MIND VERY MUCH WITH THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF AND THE PLACE .AND MOST PEOPLE NEVER LIKE TO CONFRONT THE TRUTH . YOU SHOULD BE THANKING THE MAN NOT ABUSING HIM . TRUE TRUE UK BETTER PASS NIGERIA IN YOUR OWN MIND BUT NOT IN EVERYBODY'S MIND BROS MANY OF US HAVE ALSO REACHED THERE BEFORE undecided

@OPURO
NA COUNCIL STAFF. YOU NO NO SAY them GO SACK AM IF them SEE THIS POST undecided
May God give you unparralelled, unequalled and indescribable destruction to your entire family.
Bastid.

I GO DIE WITH LAUGH O !
Re: Ugly Britain by antdec: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2008
AFAIK:

YOU STILL DEY SEE PAFUN FOR YOUR SLEEP ? THIS VISA VISA ACCUSE SELF . HOW MAN WEY NO GET VISA COME KNOW HOW UK DEY LOOK INSIDE ABI NA LIE PAFUN TALK ? UNFORTUNATELY YOUR GENERAL REPLY SHOW THAT HE HAS TROUBLED YOUR MIND VERY MUCH WITH THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF AND THE PLACE .AND MOST PEOPLE NEVER LIKE TO CONFRONT THE TRUTH . YOU SHOULD BE THANKING THE MAN NOT ABUSING HIM . TRUE TRUE UK BETTER PASS NIGERIA IN YOUR OWN MIND BUT NOT IN EVERYBODY'S MIND BROS MANY OF US HAVE ALSO REACHED THERE BEFORE undecided

@OPURO
NA COUNCIL STAFF. YOU NO NO SAY them GO SACK AM IF them SEE THIS THREAD undecided
I GO DIE WITH LAUGH O !

oo yes its all lies! angry that isnt d image of uk! Every country has its good and bad parts- -- - In nigeria, some people dey suffer (poor) whilst some dey enjoy (rich) so it is in every country. Just wondering why he decided 2 start a thread with wrong impressions about the uk if not for bad belle! or probably hes looking for cheap fame on nairaland undecided

Not at all love, he didnt trouble my mind. cool
Re: Ugly Britain by tpia: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2008
Pap:

Bastid.

this is totally uncalled for, and what you wish for Pafun shall also be your own portion.

you really need to withdraw your statement. undecided

Is it any wonder foreigners always found find it so easy to enslave Africans.
Re: Ugly Britain by tpia: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2008
antdec:

oo yes its all lies! angry that isnt d image of uk! Every country has its good and bad parts- -- - In nigeria, some people dey suffer (poor) whilst some dey enjoy (rich) so it is in every country. Just wondering why he decided 2 start a thread with wrong impressions about the uk if not for bad belle! or probably hes looking for cheap fame on nairaland undecided

Not at all love, he didnt trouble my mind. cool

please go and sit down. Outsider weeping louder than the bereaved. Is the UK your ancestral home, or do the white Britons consider you one of them.

which country in this world doesnt have rich and poor. Just because someone decided to show another side to your fantastic fairytales, you and yours are getting your knickers in a twist.
Re: Ugly Britain by antdec: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2008
u r entitled 2 our own opinion. end of story
Re: Ugly Britain by AFAIK: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2008
tpia:

this is totally uncalled for, and what you wish for Pafun shall also be your own portion.

you really need to withdraw your statement. undecided

Is it any wonder foreigners always found find it so easy to enslave Africans.
YES IN FACT IT WILL BE ON THE HEAD OF HIS OWN FAMILY ALONE WICKED MAN
Re: Ugly Britain by tpia: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2008
AFAIK:

YES IN FACT IT WILL BE ON THE HEAD OF HIS OWN FAMILY ALONE WICKED MAN

IT WILL ALSO BE ON THE HEAD OF YOUR OWN FAMILY AS WELL. BRITAIN NA YOUR HOMETOWN?
Re: Ugly Britain by OutlukBabe(f): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2008
Being in foreign country is so depressing. When you look around u dont see what u are used to, people u know, ur mum, dad, brothers and sisters,ur cousins, friends, relatives. Everything is missing. Yes, verything looks well. Electricity, water, internet, nhs, schools, opportunities for the hardworking and enterprise. Despite the bills, u will enjoy a good and decend life, , but it would have being better with ur people around u. However, what can you do if u are back in Nigeria. Nothing. U cant change the system if u are inside especially if u are not influential. Most of the Nigerians in foreign countries went their on their own, cos there was nothing they could do or achieve in Nigeria despite their capability. Nothing. Those insisting we come back and develop Nigeria they should tell us how can we start, when even those in Nigeria, even with the power to change Nigeria are are not allowed. Those that have the opportunity are being humiliated. Ngozi Iweala, Ribadu, el-Rufai, are a living example. Soludu will aslo testify very soon, The whole situation is so complicated. There is nothing a mere powerless Nigeria struggling to survive can do to change the system if the powerful cant do anything. To be honest with all Nigerians, UK is not paradise, but sure it is better than nothing. If any Nigerian have the opportunity of coming here to live a legal and enterprise  will succeed and of course alot of people back home will benefit.
Re: Ugly Britain by Tonyet1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2008
[size=28pt]PAFUN[/size] [size=38pt]you[/size] [size=48pt]da[/size] [size=58pt]bomb[/size]
Re: Ugly Britain by Thor(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2008
[size=18pt]PAFUN[/size] [size=22pt]you [/size][size=34pt]da[/size] [size=46pt]dumb[/size] [size=58pt]Bum[/size]

Re: Ugly Britain by AFAIK: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2008
tpia:

IT WILL ALSO BE ON THE HEAD OF YOUR OWN FAMILY AS WELL. BRITAIN NA YOUR HOMETOWN?

TPIA I WAS ACTUALLY REFERRING To PAP THE COUNCIL WORKER NOT YOU cheesy
KAI PAFUN DESTROYED HIS GODS THE THING PAIN AM undecided
Re: Ugly Britain by AkedeOba(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2008
I am still baffled that this thread is used to compare Naija and UK which is completely out of the context . Nobody even knows whether Pafun is Nigerian or not. Even if he's not Nigerian I wonder if it will even cool down the temperature of this thread
Re: Ugly Britain by pie1ect(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2008

U don't have past or evn present
but u are seeing future.lol
I sprayed ur opinion with urine multiple times.
After reading this will u not go and queue for visa?
mess the two faced bizaches on this forum.

You can continue your quibbling, pap. I won't be dragged into this nonsense with you. When you get an education and are more enlightened on how to communicate with people, come back and share your opinion with me.

In the meantime, go and look for your urine-spraying type and mix with them and while you are at it, learn some manners. Me and you nor dey for the same category.

Just for your information, I have a UK BSc., professional and masters degree, so the next time you want to quibble about visa (whatever it is you are trying to say), look for someone else to direct your "urine" at.

Have a nice life.
Re: Ugly Britain by tpia: 1:48am On Nov 01, 2008
AFAIK:

TPIA I WAS ACTUALLY REFERRING To PAP THE COUNCIL WORKER NOT YOU cheesy
KAI PAFUN DESTROYED HIS GODS THE THING PAIN AM undecided

okay- I take back my statement then.

Some nairalanders can just be so irritating with their slavish mindset.

Thor will ever be a slave, thats for sure.

better to be a toilet cleaner and asswipe in the UK than a toilet cleaner and asswipe in Nigeria, right, Thor? You should know from your extensive experience in both settings.
Re: Ugly Britain by Localman: 1:52am On Nov 01, 2008
Can somebody show me how to insert images. I don't want them to appear as links that people have to click through.
Re: Ugly Britain by Localman: 2:02am On Nov 01, 2008
I need help in uploading some pafun-like images.
Re: Ugly Britain by Busybody2(f): 2:11am On Nov 01, 2008
samix:

dude i believe the poster's notion or rather the way he presented his argument connotes that being born british is full of advantages with not evident disadvantage, . . .

Dude, that you know the meaning of "connote" is highly commendable but I am still scratching my head as to what you mean by poster's "notion" or "way of presenting his argument" when all he stated was "to present a reverse UK Tourist guide . . ." undecided undecided undecided

What argument are you on about undecided
Re: Ugly Britain by Busybody2(f): 2:19am On Nov 01, 2008
agaba123:

No honey. Look again. You probably were looking at the post above mine. wink

I am so sorry darlink for misinterpreting things, I know you have been telling me to go for that eye test to check out my eyesight, and I promise you I will go and book the appointment straightaway.

You know how jealous I can be, but I hope you are not vexed with me for wrongly accusing you of what you did not do, I promise to start trusting you from now henceforth. And I promise you that if I see you on top of another woman, I will just turn round and go to the optician to prescribe me a stronger glasses cheesy
Re: Ugly Britain by Busybody2(f): 2:28am On Nov 01, 2008
Glite:

@lucabrasi
it is hot in California , hot in Texas.   .   .      By the way I sold the last pound notes that I have today and I couldn't get more than N195  per pound for the lot . Last week it was N218 . It will soon become "shite" money.

Errr, don't think so cool Britain needs to borrow money because of the credit crunch and the risk of recession, hence the reason the pounds has to fall tongue

Lucabrasi, you too shocked getting the wrong end of the stick and misreading the thread, post 297 what have you been up to, what have you been rolling, and who have you been rolling it with tongue

When Mugabe was credit crunched by IMF, the World bank and their ilk, they told him to repay his country's debt immediately and stopped granting him credit, people were frothing at the mouth that he was a bad leader, now the whole world is going through what he went through . . . Karma is a bitch who sure don't waste time, innit grin
Re: Ugly Britain by Busybody2(f): 2:44am On Nov 01, 2008
pafun:

@Busy body
You know where to find me. Usual place at Yaba left  grin

I warned you to behave yourself angry angry angry Now you have been transferred to solitary confinement with that loony Bamowolo angry angry angry Oh well every disappointment is a blessing - at least you no longer have to worry about bending down to pick up soap anymore without lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

We miss you now, pls come back cry
Re: Ugly Britain by agaba123(m): 2:48am On Nov 01, 2008
Busy_body:

I am so sorry darlink for misinterpreting things, I know you have been telling me to go for that eye test to check out my eyesight, and I promise you I will go and book the appointment straightaway.

You know how jealous I can be, but I hope you are not vexed with me for wrongly accusing you of what you did not do, I promise to start trusting you from now henceforth. And I promise you that if I see you on top of another woman, I will just turn round and go to the optician to prescribe me a stronger glasses cheesy
Good girl that surely means you will never see an optician again undecided
Re: Ugly Britain by samix(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2008
Busy_body:

Dude, that you know the meaning of "connote" is highly commendable but I am still scratching my head as to what you mean by poster's "notion" or "way of presenting his argument" when all he stated was "to present a reverse UK Tourist guide . . ." undecided undecided undecided

What argument are you on about undecided
well was arguing with a girl and was trying to explain what i understood by his post, the statement looks incorrect because of a little' typo error. there should be a "fullstop" after "that". i almost tot my reply was edited when i was reading grin hope that settles that but don't forget naija is full of shit, i wonder what u will call naija if u say uk is dirty, probably naija should be the filth and not filthy grin

@ busy_body
u sound intelligent though, how about a cup of coffee together? grin
Re: Ugly Britain by Glite(f): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2008
Localman:

Can somebody show me how to insert images. I don't want them to appear as links that people have to click through.

Friend or foe ? Ok if ur using intenet link put the link and then highlight it and click the 2nd left button down at the top which luks like picture. if ur uploading use attach at bottom u sure u go school guy ? make u no come say na me spoil ur computer . ok goodluck cool
Re: Ugly Britain by lucabrasi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2008
Busy_body:

Errr, don't think so cool Britain needs to borrow money because of the credit crunch and the risk of recession, hence the reason the pounds is falling tongue

Lucabrasi, you too shocked getting the wrong end of the stick and misreading the thread, post 297 what have you been up to, what have you been rolling, and who have you been rolling it with tongue

When Mugabe was credit crunched by IMF, the World bank and their ilk, they told him to repay his country's debt immediately and stopped granting him credit, people were frothing at the mouth that he was a bad leader, now the whole world is going through what he went through . . . Karma is a bitch who sure don't waste time, innit grin

i actually got the gist of the thread,i only disagreed with a specific comment whcih the poster made which i responded to,check page 11, i v not been rolling wid life's punches me im a lone ranger grin whats the solution to this credit crunch cause there doesnt seem to be any end in sight, im sure mugabe is laughing from the other side of his mouth now especially with the negotiations going on and the western world having no choice but to butt out
Re: Ugly Britain by Glite(f): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2008
lucabrasi:

i actually got the gist of the thread,i only disagreed with a specific comment whcih the poster made which i responded to,check page 11, i v not been rolling wid life's punches me I'm a lone ranger grin whats the solution to this credit crunch cause there doesnt seem to be any end in sight, I'm sure mugabe is laughing from the other side of his mouth now especially with the negotiations going on and the western world having no choice but to butt out

i see wonderful end in sight , pound will fall to N1 them go drive mama charlie for buckingham palace make she go find job and british people will line up at niaija embassy in london to beg for visa . we will reject them with no chance for appeal . NO IMMIGRANT !! grin grin grin grin grin
my joke wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26)

Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.