Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (34942 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
DaBozz: I was never addicted to Nairaland but I realized that I was really affected during the downtime period. This goes in accordance with the saying that you will never know the importance of something until you loose it.

Welcome back Nairaland!
Welcome back Africa's largest online forum!
And thanks to Seun!

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Dahmum(f): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
kissMissed Nairaland sooooooo much.haba! I never knew I am soo much in Ŀ♡√Ɛ with Nairaland .

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: Its done softsparky.
I gave the first like.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Adamskuty(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
e: hahaha! adamskuty is back, after
been banned by se.un till 2024, I can only
thank those hackers for this. grin God bless
una, u did some peeps a favour grin

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Realone92(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dahmum: kissMissed Nairaland sooooooo much.haba! I never knew I am soo much in Ŀ♡√Ɛ with Nairaland .
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by 3coins(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
dechandel:
Finally!!
yes...finally smiley
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU SEUN! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by dechandel(f): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
3coins:
yes...finally smiley
I missed u cheesy
Where is sweetest guy??
Heard from him?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by daveP(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Adufetohposh: Sooo happy our dear Nairaland is back!
And yes I missed dis wonderful site.
welcome back youre sighted *smiles*

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by 3coins(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
dechandel:
I missed u cheesy
Where is sweetest guy??
Heard from him?
Nope...dude been off bbm for weeks

dunno how else to contact him too
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Raymonbell(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Almost every seconds I pick up my phone I swear for the hacker responsible. I missed nairaland Like Kilode can't find another forum.

pls Mr seun we need nairaland app ooo tired of opera and co.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by dechandel(f): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
3coins:
Nope...dude been off bbm for weeks

dunno how else to contact him too
Even his whatsapp account has been abandoned

Hope u've been good?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by nagoma(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dear Seun,

Please accept my sincere concern and commiserations over the hitch with Nairaland.
I can tell you that we Nairalanders are as much aggrieved , we feel incomplete and uninformed. I personally check almost every hour to see if there is improvement.
Having said that, if there is anything good coming out of this is our mutual recognition of the great service you are offering through the forum.
My sincere suggestion for the future are;
1. That registration and re-registration on NL comes with a small fee of about $10.00 every year.this is not too much and the vast majority of Nairalanders will be glad to contribute annually.
Many will not mind paying that stipend every month.
2. You will not lose on adverts because the appeal to NL will remain the same . Even if a few decide not to patronize NL with adverts, the $10,000,000.00 annual fee will cushion some of the effect of those losses.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by 3coins(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
dechandel:
Even his whatsapp account has been abandoned

Hope u've been good?
Yeah Yeah...I hv..been busy like cray too

how about you?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by emmadejust(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
oh my beloved nairaland, how I missed ur breast milk

of information, ur caring hand of life support news, ur

upto date legs that leads me to national,global,

entertainment, romance, and event news as they

unfold, Even ur educating lips that teaches wisdom,

life courses, proffessional skills and development..

oh heaven pls guilde my beloved nairaland from being
taken as slaves by e-evil valiant of information

warriors that's kills joy of many heart.

#letsprotectournairaland........
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by uchejames2(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Just got to understand that some days are like that
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by gnykelly(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
It seems we need private server to power this site
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by debbleopto: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
dechandel:
Finally!!

even my phone was sobbing. It almost resemble nokia 3310. the feeling was like when England collected back the independence from nigeria. resemblance of when titanic sunk.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by toykathy(f): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Words cant describe my boredom. Thanks 2 God we re back n thz to Seun too.
Much love xoxo
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
fredoooooo:

IDOWU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Oh beeeeeeeeybeeèe!!!!!!!!! Wazzzzzzzaap grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by professore(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
I could not even get info about the world cup fixtures easily,but I kept on believing Nairaland would bounce back,and I'm not disappointed,Hallelujah.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Shaadey: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
sad nd incomplete
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Agybabe(f): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
When a righteous man falls 7 times, he shall surely rise again. They can only try but them no fit!

Thank God Nairaland is back but I lost my diary. I changed my password last month, today it gave me tough time before I could login but thank God I'm in. Yeeepii. I miss you...

Come to think of it, abi na Boko haram bomb the site? #JustAsking . Chai! The bombs we are sharing...there ris God o...

Long live Nairaland.

~>MaLady<~
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by dechandel(f): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
3coins:
Yeah Yeah...I hv..been busy like cray too

how about you?
Been good

Busy doing what?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ChiSun27(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Avnt bn onlyn for d past 2wks...jst komn tdy n I noticd dat all my datas was lost tll Jan 7....its painful though.

So all dos Money Soldier n Jenny Cole stories don waka b dat?

Well...half bread is beta dan none...apy 4 d datas I still av.

Seun, pls mek plans 2 avoid all dis attack by wicked souls....GOD BE WITH U.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by drnoel: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
onuwaje: Missing persons
1.Caseless
2.Gentlemimi
3.Ellantracey
4.Lynptera
5.Onila
6.Eyoniggar
7.Stag
8.Drnoel
9.Prowizy
10.Ijaw citizen
Etc
I have been found by mysef, na ma thread wey dey still miss

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
I was like, so the bad belle people hating on Seun really meant it.

I was like again, is Seun tired of nairaland posters ?

I was like is he sitting for JAMB or WAEC ?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by bimbor(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
And Seun still hasn't secured this site? Even after the terrible DDoS attack?

I was expecting to see a padlock sign on my browser window!

Oga Seun wake up ooh!!! We no wan lose Nairaland again oooh!!!

Implement internet security on Nairaland NOW!!!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Lantean(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Isk: I have a conspiracy theory as regards the offline situation. Just before the " hack " there was a serious allegation of work permit scam against one nlder by another ndler and many people were of the opinion that one of the moderators had a hand in the scam. Is it possible that someone, in order to save face and protect himself / herself, tot it would be a good idea to wipe out all the site's data so that if a police investigation was carried out, there would be no strong evidence to trace back to nl? Cos the lady was relentless and nlders were anxious to get the truth and help the lady. Some even wanted to help her pursue the case in court.
I may be wrong and I may be right but that's what I thought when I saw that the site was experiencing "problems"

After reading your post, it'd be moronic to assume the cyber attack on Nairaland is merely a coincidence. A story Seun should investigate.Regardless... Inviting Nigeria Police without gathering enough facts to tell if a scam was truly carried out with the involvement of a Nairaland Moderator will certainly spell doom for the site. Nigeria Police is sadly... infamous.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ecjosephine1: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
I thot my fone was bad and I had to kip hittin and whinning.so bored I must confess witout d thread.Kudos for stealing my heart
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by 3coins(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
dechandel:
Been good

Busy doing what?

Lol a lot ....yuu'v got mail tho
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Akshow: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Gov Wahala:

Ur father is a woman wrapper.
Keep trying desperately to get likes by giving it to urself.
But u and I know u did not earn it.
say what? Woman wrapper heheheheheh. Silly girl grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

How To Correct The Darkening Tv Screen While Watching With A Gotv Decoder. / This Is Biggest Nose In The World / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.