Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (34932 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ba7man(m): 5:11am On Jun 28, 2014
With all the bigotry encouraged by this site with the aim of generating traffic, it was only a matter of time b4 it was hacked. Seun has been warned in the past about regulating the happenings on the site but he refused. To those in charge, let all the bigotry and hatred run free on this site and the next attack might be what will finally end it.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by tpiah2: 5:45am On Jun 28, 2014
its starting to look like the downtime was intentional.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by sesanayo(m): 5:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Isk: I have a conspiracy theory as regards the offline situation. Just before the " hack " there was a serious allegation of work permit scam against one nlder by another ndler and many people were of the opinion that one of the moderators had a hand in the scam. Is it possible that someone, in order to save face and protect himself / herself, tot it would be a good idea to wipe out all the site's data so that if a police investigation was carried out, there would be no strong evidence to trace back to nl? Cos the lady was relentless and nlders were anxious to get the truth and help the lady. Some even wanted to help her pursue the case in court.
I may be wrong and I may be right but that's what I thought when I saw that the site was experiencing "problems"
My thought exactly, is like u know what i was thinking...
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Alubosa: 6:02am On Jun 28, 2014
hollajay: It was like they komot my scrotum lipsrsealed

D tin bn do me like person wen dem troway inside Sambisa forest . Minawilly i bn hear from a very reliable source say na PDP hack NL ......same way dem "militarized" Ekiti State and fence APC party bigwigs.......awon were!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by naptu2: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2014
deols: For how long was NL down?

I know how it must av felt though. I could not have handled that during those days of my nairaland-addiction.

Welcome back.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2014
ahem... thank God u're back!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by tomakint: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2014
To be candid, I felt so empty because of lack of conversation here. Truly, Nairaland is the best!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by babyjoker(f): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2014
[quote author=fingard02k][b]I must confess BBM, Whatsapp, Facebook and Twitter can never give me joy nairaland give me. seriously i was jst so bored during those days bt thank God my boring days are over
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2014
Amefrica: Really missed this site ...felt like a great part of me was lost.
Yeah.
I was suprised when I couldn't log in.
I sent a tweet to Seun on twitter demanding explanation. It was on twitter that I knew what happened.
It's good to be back.
Thunder fire enemies!
You can imagine how big my data lose is.

Last Bullet

Bennkumar, cutierashy, Nadia_SA1 & all my female costumers, our darling Nairaland is back.
Yippeee!
If you v problems login in, if you v not changed ya password before Jan 10, 2014, login with the old password.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Saraben(f): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2014
i was always complaining at home ,they had no choice than to join me in the search of lost nairaland ,we now found out d prblm was general...facebook was nothing i was bored....so bored

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Just20(f): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2014
I missed nairaland so much. Indeed nairaland is the best. I checked out other blogs but none even came close.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Emmanuel602(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2014
I continued checking the site for like 10 Times a day praying to get lucky like some lottery
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by kennyfao(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2014
Chai! I really missed this site o infact now I know am addicted to Nairaland. Internet was really boring without Nairaland.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by SailorXY: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2014
indifferent
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2014
as a nairaland addict I check for d site more than 50 times a day nd it always brk my hrt to find out dat d site was nt available....I jxt cried like someone who lost her boyfriend. all thanks to God my nairaland is back
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2014
Broken...
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by yollychika(f): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2014
NL i love u
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by okeoghene4real(f): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Was checking the site every 5 mins to see if it's up. But each time I do that, I was so downcasted. Checked other blog too but in all Nairaland is the best.

Happy now that u re back grin

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2014
okeoghene4real: Was checking the site every 5 mins to see if it's up. But each time I do that, I was so downcasted. Checked other blog too but in all Nairaland is the best.

Happy now that u re back grin
Same thing with me.. I started looking for other sites, but none was nothing compared to Nairaland..
I, however, appreciate bestnaija.com for making me feel a little bit good.
Nairaland is the best.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by FRANCISEKE1(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2014
this nairaland hacking started after criticism from Ekiti gubernatorial election, I am sure we have some APC jihadist hackers in this forum.i missed nairaland
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by generaldre(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2014
The downtime which I can describe as Nairaland's darkest hours wz sumthng dat really moved all of us esp Me! Buh we thank God we've finally seen light at the end of the tunnel.peace
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2014
felt like there was no other site to visit on the net. Totally boring
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by HARTSL: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2014
It was boring cos Nairaland is what keeps me busy when am bored
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2014
eeeeyaaahh
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Dipoly(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2014
made me very jobless and un-informed
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2014
benoon: eeeeyaaahh
na everywhere you dey! I so missed nairaland, I'm glad its back.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Becalina: na everywhere you dey! I so missed nairaland, I'm glad its back.
Naso... Nairaland is soooo full of fun
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by GentleMimi: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
onuwaje: Missing persons
1.Caseless
2.Gentlemimi
3.Ellantracey
4.Lynptera
5.Onila
6.Eyoniggar
7.Stag
8.Drnoel
9.Prowizy
10.Ijaw citizen
Etc
Hello,Onu! I dey oooo. smiley hawayu?
I'm not a ''missing person'',just observing ooo.
Welcome back!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by larryjimmy7: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
it was like being in hell
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by mrofficial(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Was it due to an attack or the hosting company messed up?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by onuwaje(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
GentleMimi:
Hello,Onu! I dey oooo. smiley hawayu?
I'm not a ''missing person'',just observing ooo.
Welcome back!
Yay!!!!! She survived the apocalypse

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

How To Correct The Darkening Tv Screen While Watching With A Gotv Decoder. / This Is Biggest Nose In The World / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.