Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? (2446 Views)

Lose Weight Naturally Within 9 Days Without Any Side Effect. / 'i'm Inlove With A Girl On Nairaland, How Do I Get Her??' / Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by MaziOmenuko: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Kept checking if my stories were among the lost data. Thank God it wasn't because I didn't have a copy of it except the one on nairaland.

Now I've got to start transferring them to safer servers.

1 Like

Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by calabaman(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
sexymoma: See bad belle pple. tongue

Ur dp na wa wa wa OOOOOOOOOOO
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by EzePromoe: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: Kept checking if my stories were among the lost data. Thank God it wasn't because I didn't have a copy of it except the one on nairaland.

Now I've got to start transferring them to safer servers.
Lucky you. You finished your story before January 10 2014.
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by Beennkumar(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
ebamma: im good, was just too bored the last few days nl was offline
Everyone was. I'm just glad it's back, although I'm really unhappy here. sad
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by sexymoma(f): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
calabaman:

Ur dp na wa wa wa OOOOOOOOOOO
Wetin do am o angry
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by Beennkumar(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
I can't believe my story, Hal's Demise, is gone.

*crying*

cry cry
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by Dygeasy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
emk4lif:
Ehmmmm Since the slate has been literally wiped clean, Have you been dethroned as Mr Nairaland? grin grin grin grin cheesy,
#JustAsking lol
He remains and infact with a newly carved gold throne cool
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by ebamma(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Beennkumar:
Everyone was. I'm just glad it's back, although I'm really unhappy here. sad
don't worry, before the end of the week, your diary and story will be back
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by EzePromoe: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Beennkumar: I can't believe my story, Hal's Demise, is gone.

*crying*

cry cry
I pity you and Miracy sha.
There was no Mr or Miss Nairaland this year grin
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by Beennkumar(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
I pity you and Miracy sha.
There was no Mr or Miss Nairaland this year grin
LOL! grin

Dygeasy said I'm still Mr. Nairaland. tongue
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by Beennkumar(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
ebamma: don't worry, before the end of the week, your diary and story will be back
I don't think it can be recovered. sad
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by ebamma(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Beennkumar:
I don't think it can be recovered. sad
why do u think so?
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by EzePromoe: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Beennkumar:
LOL! grin

Dygeasy said I'm still Mr. Nairaland. tongue
Don't be scared. I was just kidding cheesy
We're going to create another thread for you both, at least to remind posterity that you both once won the contest. tongue
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by EzePromoe: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
ebamma: why do u think so?
There is no backup smiley
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by Missmossy(f): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
My Diary is gone! This data loss of a thing is so terriblesad my friends and posts have all disappeared.

1 Like

Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by Ayobami195(f): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Was terrible because i lost my account
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by ebamma(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
There is no backup smiley
ok,
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by hiteelong(f): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
It was hurrible, calld a few frnd to kw if y phn or network.....my phn was useless
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by MabraO: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ayobami195: Was terrible because i lost my account

That makes two of us

1 Like

Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by Asable(f): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
wow i thought i was d only one who missed nl,it even got to a point i was suspecting my phone:p
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by balimoney(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
NL is more tha addiction to me.......i really missed my dear NL
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by balimoney(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Asable: wow i thought i was d only one who missed nl,it even got to a point i was suspecting my phone:p
lol
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
been like hell
didn't knw i cud miss a site like that cry
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by calabaman(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
sexymoma: Wetin do am o angry

Sayin its distateful wud be d greatest understatement of the year
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by corisande: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Twas boring
but I had to check out some other blogs and forums
still didn't make up jare
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by MaziOmenuko: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Lucky you. You finished your story before January 10 2014.

Good to know.
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by fairheven: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Atleast it let's one know what u r addicted to and how u can actually do without such.
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by DonXavi(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
It wasn't really funny at all staying so many days without NL. With this I have come to know how much I've become addicted to NL. It's a pity I virtually lost all my posts.
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by quest003: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
I miss my e-crush lynpetra, I can like to read her posts. Moreover, the girl fyne.
Hope her account isn't among those wiped off?
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
quest003: I miss my e-crush lynpetra, I can like to read her posts. Moreover, the girl fyne.
Hope her account isn't among those wiped off?
Thanks dear.I am still here.
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
It wasnt funny. embarassed
Re: 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? by Tmany(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
I reactivated my twitter and Facebook account and Internet got so boring.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends / Are Married People Happier Than Singles? / The Best Romantic Holiday Ever!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.