Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Seplat Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program (116493 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
@Jodeci, will they still organize an aptitude test for those with experience? Maybe this test is for GT. please help us contact the HR dept for clearification wheather or not d test is for edperienced position. we will be grateful if u can help us, thanks.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by patto12: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
@jodeci, the company's name wasn't given, so how are you sure its from seplat? Someone who has gotten the SGT test invite should confirm again, not rumours please. Including time & venue of test.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hmmmmmmm!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ednut1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
patto12: @jodeci, the company's name wasn't given, so how are you sure its from seplat? Someone who has gotten the SGT test invite should confirm again, not rumours please. Including time & venue of test.
so he made up d invite because he is jobless abi, der address is der na, in d process of editing he must hv removed d seplat undecided
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by patto12: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
ednut1: so he made up d invite because he is jobless abi, der address is der na, in d process of editing he must hv removed d seplat undecided
Did you hear me say he's jobless. Don't put words in my mouth that were never there. It supposed to be copy & paste not editing. I cannot start travelling to a venue that I'm not sure of, from PH. After friday, we'll know if the test held in lagos or not.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ednut1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
patto12:
Did you hear me say he's jobless. Don't put words in my mouth that were never there. It supposed to be copy & paste not editing. I cannot start travelling to a venue that I'm not sure of, from PH. After friday, we'll know if the test held in lagos or not.
delta nt lag
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by davide470(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
There's a silver linning somewhere. Hold on people.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by okzcorp: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Seplat Seplat Seplat, you have bot still changed? cc Davide. I learnt a test has been organized and concluded though. We wait.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by activebird: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
any1 yet?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by jodeci(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
For those that wrote in Lagos today,how did it go?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Emasel(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
jodeci: For those that wrote in Lagos today,how did it go?

Seplat insiders..... wink
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by mkchims(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
The test written today is it lagos or delta let me bring your hope alive they have not sent mail invite for graduate trainee...
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Me neva get invite o...shuu!!!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by jodeci(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
mkchims: The test written today is it lagos or delta let me bring your hope alive they have not sent mail invite for graduate trainee...

I didnt apply for graduate trainee,i was invited for the experienced position,the test will hold on warri next week.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by mkchims(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
jodeci:

I didnt apply for graduate trainee,i was invited for the experienced position,the test will hold on warri next week.

success

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
jodeci:

some1 inside assured me that d Invite was not for GT. invites for GT will come much later.
wat position did u apply for and how many years experience was required? am jus curious as to why they should organize an aptitude test for those wit experience. pls reply
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by jodeci(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
lendron03:
some1 inside assured me that d Invite was not for GT. invites for GT will come much later.
wat position did u apply for and how many years experience was required? am jus curious as to why they should organize an aptitude test for those wit experience. pls reply

I am also surprised at why they have to organise aptitude test for the experienced guys,i have over 10 years experience in oil and gas both locally and internationally,infact i cant remember the last time i wrote aptitude test for job.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
jodeci:

I am also surprised at why they have to organise aptitude test for the experienced guys,i have over 10 years experience in oil and gas both locally and internationally,infact i cant remember the last time i wrote aptitude test for job.
I dont knw if they do such in other climes but its crazy man. am guessing its gonna be a technical exams, strictly based on ur field. I wish you all the best. You will come back here to give us good news. May God be wit you!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by wroskian(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]The waiting game continues. The waiting game continues. The waiting game continues.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by aphyz2709: 12:26am On Jul 05, 2014
*passing by*.......

*sees "SEPLAT" on page*

*comes back with an apoti* .....

grin so na here una dey abi? Wait, what's that "invite" word running all over the place? Na company name?

2 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by jodeci(m): 5:48am On Jul 05, 2014
lendron03:
I dont knw if they do such in other climes but its crazy man. am guessing its gonna be a technical exams, strictly based on ur field. I wish you all the best. You will come back here to give us good news. May God be wit you!

I think it has to be technical,i aint ready for any other type of aptitude test,cant bring myself to start reading psycho and other types of test now.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by toby4ever(f): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
jodeci:

I think it has to be technical,i aint ready for any other type of aptitude test,cant bring myself to start reading psycho and other types of test now.
all d best
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by toby4ever(f): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
abeg make dem call for gtp na
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=lendron03]
wat position did u apply for and how many years experience was required?

pls sir if you have any material(gmat,etc) for aptitude test practice, i would be very grateful to have such or any link any body who have it.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2014
lendron03:

I have just gone thru this thread and see the confusion. I got similar mail as Jodeci tho i applied for GT. I neva knw any insider tho.

Good day,

This is to inform you that we received your application and will like to invite you for an Aptitude test.

Find below the schedule;

Date: Tuesday 8th July, 2014
Time: 01.00pm.
Venue: I.C.T CENTRE, Petroleum Training Institute P.T.I, Effurun, Delta State.

You are expected to arrive at the venue 15minutes before stated time. Please do not arrive earlier.

Kindly confirm your availability and acknowledge receipt of this email.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank You.

Best regards,
ISIOMA NZEKWE
Human Resources Department,
Description: logo1 Petroleum Development Company PLC
25A, Lugard Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos.
01-2770400

This e-mail including any attachment and any string of email to it are confidential and may be legally protected and is intended only for the addressee(s) above, and is not intended to be read, copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee(s). Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents, and notify the sender immediately. Anything stated is solely the opinion or view of the author or sender and does not represent the opinion or view of SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company Limited (SEPLAT) unless otherwise expressly stipulated. As email communications may not be completely secure, we do not accept any legal responsibility or liability for the contents of this message.

If the test is going to be written in Warri alone and only on the 8th of July is what i cant tell. If any body is writing today, pls get info for us; otherwise i will get back to the house after the test tomoro.

May while; you guys should wish me success.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by auroraborealis: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2014
Dfavouredone:

I have just gone thru this thread and see the confusion. I got similar mail as Jodeci tho i applied for GT. I neva knw any insider tho.

Good day,

This is to inform you that we received your application and will like to invite you for an Aptitude test.

Find below the schedule;

Date: Tuesday 8th July, 2014
Time: 01.00pm.
Venue: I.C.T CENTRE, Petroleum Training Institute P.T.I, Effurun, Delta State.

You are expected to arrive at the venue 15minutes before stated time. Please do not arrive earlier.

Thank You.

Best regards,
ISIOMA NZEKWE
Description: logo1 Petroleum Development Company PLC
01-2770400

This e-mail including any attachment and any string of email to it are confidential and may be legally protected and is intended only for the addressee(s) above, and is not intended to be read, copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee(s). Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents, and notify the sender immediately. Anything stated is solely the opinion or view of the author or sender and does not represent the opinion or view of SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company Limited (SEPLAT) unless otherwise expressly stipulated. As email communications may not be completely secure, we do not accept any legal responsibility or liability for the contents of this message.

If the test is going to be written in Warri alone and only on the 8th of July is what i cant tell. If any body is writing today, pls get info for us; otherwise i will get back to the house after the test tomoro.

May while; you guys should wish me success.

Success man! Give it your best shot.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by wroskian(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2014
Dfavouredone, you are favoured. Goodluck.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2014
jodeci: Who else go this invitation? I didnt apply for GT position but for the experienced position advertised earlier.Is the aptitude test for everyone?

Good day,

Find below the schedule;

Date:      Tuesday 8th July, 2014                               

Time:       10.00am.

Venue:       I.C.T CENTRE, Petroleum Training Institute P.T.I, Effurun, Delta State.

Thank You.

Best regards,

IS****A NZ******

Petroleum Development Company PLC

Have u finished, i am writing by 1pm. Pls how did the test go?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by c5zar: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Have u finished, i am writing by 1pm. Pls how did the test go?

please i wud appreciate feedback after ur test, i know you have made it to the next stage.
thanks hope to hear from you after d test
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
c5zar:

please i wud appreciate feedback after ur test, i know you have made it to the next stage.
thanks hope to hear from you after d test

Glory to God. The test was ok.

Candidate wrote in two batches - 10am and 1pm.

50 questions for 60mins - calculators allowed.

According to one examiner or test supervisor; 160 people wrote the test in PTI Warri - 80 pple in the 10am session and 80 pple in the 1pm session.The questions was not the normal dragnet or workforce type but simple gmat critical reasoning, arithmatic, passages and words comparison.

Another area that came which i personal find a bit difficult (tho it was asually simple just that i have forgotten some) is the general engineering knowledge area.

In general the exam was very ok with plenty of time. They did not call the test experience test or graduate trainee test; they just called it "production test"

If you have any question, i will gladly answer if i can.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by toby4ever(f): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Glory to God. The test was ok.

Candidate wrote in two batches - 10am and 1pm.

50 questions for 60mins - calculators allowed.

According to one examiner or test supervisor; 160 people wrote the test in PTI Warri - 80 pple in the 10am session and 80 pple in the 1pm session.The questions was not the normal dragnet or workforce type but simple gmat critical reasoning, arithmatic, passages and words comparison.

Another area that came which i personal find a bit difficult (tho it was asually simple just that i have forgotten some) is the general engineering knowledge area.

In general the exam was very ok with plenty of time. They did not call the test experience test or graduate trainee test; they just called it "production test"

If you have any question, i will gladly answer if i can.
so dey wud stil call for gtp ryt?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by mkchims(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
toby4ever:
so dey wud stil call for gtp ryt?
They have not called for GTP, but I guess soon the invites will roll in..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Peopleplus / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.