Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Seplat Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program (116494 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
cc150615:
You just said my mind, I remember they said the advert was so supposed to be a classified info that leaked nd then we all applied, nd now it seems the invites are few nd someone is talking about applying with hardcopy credentials, is anyone seeing what I'm seeing?
Hmmmmmm
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
cc150615:
You just said my mind, I remember they said the advert was so supposed to be a classified info that leaked nd then we all applied, nd now it seems the invites are few nd someone is talking about applying with hardcopy credentials, is anyone seeing what I'm seeing?
Hmmmmmm, me don comot mind tey tey, buh deres nothing God can't do tho..

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ogunsolalola: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
cc150615:

That might nt be true doh...cause I applied tru sending my resume to deir email, n I got called twice, was sent an sms n also mail. It culd be in batches doh
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
cc150615:

Bruh, I see am for HD!!!! I wan add binoculars self
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
slydog:

...I applied for this with hard copies of my cv and credentials....

hmmm...
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by olatinpo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
cc150615:
Definately, am seeing more that u saw. May God make way for us!
There is power in connection... I applied as well wit good qualification but no invitation for test yet.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by veevean1(f): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
for dose wit d invites wat course did u guys study?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by wroskian(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
smiley
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by wroskian(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Has any Scientist been invited so far?

For the current invitees, give it ur best shot and leave everything to God, if he says YES, not even Jonathan can stop you.
For others in my shoes let's keep hope alive, even if SEPLAT says NO.

But I'd love to have an insider lend credence to the fact that the invites are in batches. God Bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by bobbyod(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
wroskian: Has any Scientist been invited so far?

For the current invitees, give it ur best shot and leave everything to God, if he says YES, not even Jonathan can stop you.

But I'd love to have an insider lend credence to the fact that the invites are in batches. God Bless you all. Has any Scientist been invited so far?

But I'd love to have an insider lend credence to the fact that the invites are in batches. God Bless you all.
Yes I was invited studied Physics
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by obiscolly(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
I don't even know what to think anymore

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by wroskian(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
bobbyod:
Yes I was invited studied Physics

OK then...
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
obiscolly: I don't even know what to think anymore

Be encouraged dear friend, we'll get there.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by veevean1(f): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
artmedia: engineering! applied by sending email to the recruitment emaill addy that we all saw...no hard copy tins, and test is in Lagos too...

diaris God seplat al ds invites u are sharin did put a cover letter or smetin same subject of mail GTP abi lemme knw hw i went wrong or mayb my own is on d way
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by patto12: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
obiscolly: I don't even know what to think anymore
lol this seplat thread has really given us hypertension. i don't understand whether it's in batches or its the last test? warri has written, lagos next, i hope they will fix a venue in PH, although i don't want to get my hopes too high.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by obiscolly(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2014
patto12:
lol this seplat thread has really given us hypertension. i don't understand whether it's in batches or its the last test? warri has written, lagos next, i hope they will fix a venue in PH, although i don't want to get my hopes too high.
I'm really hoping so too because I used a PH address. What address did people that were invited to warri use?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2014
veevean1: for dose wit d invites wat course did u guys study?
Spotted! cool U sef dey d queue? grin
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ascendo(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2014
MonsieurPete:
peter, did u recieve d invite?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2014
slydog: I received a call this morning concerning the test, asking if I will be avaiable, I said no, the lady asked why, I said that saturday is already booked for me and if they can reschedule or postpone it for me, she said am I willing to write off an oil company job? I said a bird @ hand is better than two on the field.

Can u pls drop the number that called u for this house.

so that those that have inquiries can know where to channel their concerns to.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2014
buddy57: I applied for.seplat gtp, & i was called to write an aptitude test last week in pti warri.. so i guess dey r writtin dem in batches. Best of luck guys

You also wrote that test in PTI too. I wrote it too. are u sure that test is graduate trainee test with all those mature bros that came to write the test. Besides, did you observed that they wrote "production test" on top of your screen. A guy on this thread said he applied for experienced position and was invited for that same test.

My opinion is that if after on saturday when these guys will write, their questions is similar to ours - then ours is also a gtp but if their questions is different from our - then our is a experienced test.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2014
obiscolly:
I'm really hoping so too because I used a PH address. What address did people that were invited to warri use?

Wrote in Warri last week tuesday, I used my warri address.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by obiscolly(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Wrote in Warri last week tuesday, I used my warri address.

Hmmn...does it mean all those invited were Warri based? were you able to interact with any of the other candidates to know their residential location?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by tommby: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
for those that wrote the test in warri last week, wots wz the 4mat of the exam. wot should we expect?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
obiscolly:

Hmmn...does it mean all those invited were Warri based? were you able to interact with any of the other candidates to know their residential location?

Not all came from warri because i spoke with ONLY ONE guy that said he came from Kogi. we were about 160 - two batches of 80 each.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ednut1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
seunincanada: Origin Oil and Gas Limited - As one of the successful companies in Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry, we require vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to reposition our team in an expanding market:

Job Title: Reconciliation Accountant

Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyse general ledger accounts on a defined and regular basis.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
• Maintain inventory records and adhere to specific controls on inventories.
• Render reports to management as well as statutory and regulatory authorities.

Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• B.Sc Accounting/Finance or related field (minimum of Second Class Upper).
• Professional Qualification: ACA /ACCA.
• Post-qualification experience: Minimum three years cognate work.
• Experience in Finance / Accounting or related jobs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High degree of integrity, confidentiality and ability to contribute to team culture.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: seunshow007@yahoo.com or awelewaoluwaseun@gmail.com
fool
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

fool undecided
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by veevean1(f): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
MonsieurPete:
lol u knw how far nywhere queuable
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
ascendo: did u recieve d invite?
Ikpoki undecided

veevean1:
lol u knw how far nywhere queuable
grin
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by davide470(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
ednut1:
fool undecided
Why the insult?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ednut1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
davide470: Why the insult?
because he is a scammer, who copied dat job spec online, oando i tink, see his email too, foolish scamer
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
yup i put a cover letter. But that might not even be it. Probably its being done in batches or sumtin.

veevean1:
diaris God seplat al ds invites u are sharin did put a cover letter or smetin same subject of mail GTP abi lemme knw hw i went wrong or mayb my own is on d way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Peopleplus / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.