Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Seplat Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program (116496 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
donhuko:

I got the same mail from seplat. I'm yet to conclude my nysc. Do I stand a chance without nysc ??
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
donhuko:

I got the same mail from seplat. I'm yet to conclude my nysc. Do I stand a chance without nysc ??

oga is it on the phone(sms) or mail(e-mail)?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ogunsolalola: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
Got the mail n phone call for the test

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ignis: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yet to receive a mail.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Is there any graduate of Civil Engineering here who was invited for the test?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by tommby: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
i just got an invite for seplat aptitude scheduled for saturday. Can anybody help with information on what to expect and how to prepare?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by mkchims(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
tommby: i just got an invite for seplat aptitude scheduled for saturday. Can anybody help with information on what to expect and how to prepare?
when did dey send u the mail (time)
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
my gmail was blocked so can not access my mails as for phone call nothing yet.pls paste the last 4 digit of the number that called u for us to look out for it.thanks
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
It wasnt a call. was a text message and also email.

slimz10: my gmail was blocked so can not access my mails as for phone call nothing yet.pls paste the last 4 digit of the number that called u for us to look out for it.thanks
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by crudedude(m): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
TheRealAdonye: I believe our Good friend @CaptJHMiller put up a download link on Page 20 of the UAC thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1794579/uac-management-trainee-2014-applicants/20).. Check on it..

As for that thread, I'm gutted to say the least.
Gotten it, Thanks Man. all the best.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by crudedude(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Is there anyone invited for this test residing outside Lagos?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by henricson(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
I dont see anyone in Ph saying they got invited for the test!!
Or is it supposed to be taken in Lagos?

Did anyone staying in Ph get invited to lagos to write the test?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=artmedia]It wasnt a call. was a text msg and also email...

thanks. any hope for the remaining people or is it the final(invitation for the test)
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by dabrains: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2014
Those who have received invites, which address did you use on your CV? cos I have a feeling only Lagos guys were contacted.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by henricson(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=artmedia]I used Lagos address though I am presently in Port-Harcourt.

When you were invited for the test, were you asked to come write it in Lagos?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by dabrains: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
We pray they didnt use the address as criteria...
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by donhuko: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
dabrains: Those who have received invites, which address did you use on your CV? cos I have a feeling only Lagos guys were contacted.

used ph address and was invited for d test in lagos
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by drealaz24(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
seplat, I awaits ur test invite o. "let me believe its in batches."
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by chemicstein: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
The people that wrote 2weeks back said their test was termed "production test" maybe they are organising the test dept by dept....I strongly believe there will be another batch...#dont panic
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by slydog(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
I received a call this morning concerning the test, asking if I will be avaiable, I said no, the lady asked why, I said that saturday is already booked for me and if they can reschedule or postpone it for me, she said am I willing to write off an oil company job? I said a bird @ hand is better than two on the field.

2 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by toby4ever(f): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
hummm
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by toby4ever(f): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
can one runs this job....abeg i need am lik mad
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by toby4ever(f): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
does anyone in d houz hv an insider who can help?am ready to pay any amount..
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sorry house, just a quick question....... Out of those that got thje invites already, do we av anyone that studies Social science course or other management courses.......this is just to confirm if the invites are been sent based on departmental basis.......
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
slydog: I received a call this morning concerning the test, asking if I will be avaiable, I said no, the lady asked why, I said that saturday is already booked for me and if they can reschedule or postpone it for me, she said am I willing to write off an oil company job? I said a bird @ hand is better than two on the field.

O ga o! They're trying to force you when there are still many candidates who have not been invited.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by slydog(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
tobiflink:

O ga o! They're trying to force you when there are still many candidates who have not been invited.

Don't get me wrong bro, I would really love to attend the test, buh am constrained, moreso, am in PH, and test venue is Lagos.
Infact, I applied for this with hard copies of my cv and credentials....
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
slydog:

Don't get me wrong bro, I would really love to attend the test, buh am constrained, moreso, am in PH, and test venue is Lagos.
Infact, I applied for this with hard copies of my cv and credentials....

LOL! I get u totally. Cheers.

Hmmmnnnn, i now know why i wasn't invited. "Hard copy things"

2 Likes

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by buddy57: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
I applied for.seplat gtp, & i was called to write an aptitude test last week in pti warri.. so i guess dey r writtin dem in batches. Best of luck guys
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by log1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
buddy57: I applied for.seplat gtp, & i was called to write an aptitude test last week in pti warri.. so i guess dey r writtin dem in batches. Best of luck guys

Please how was the test like?. I mean is it the the normal shl or dragnet format. I would appreciate if you could shed more light. Thanks
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by cc150615(f): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
tobiflink:

LOL! I get u totally. Cheers.

Hmmmnnnn, i now know why i wasn't invited. "Hard copy things"
You just said my mind, I remember they said the advert was so supposed to be a classified info that leaked nd then we all applied, nd now it seems the invites are few nd someone is talking about applying with hardcopy credentials, is anyone seeing what I'm seeing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Peopleplus / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.