Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Seplat Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program (116495 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by toby4ever(f): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
please lets share likely questions to prepare us for their gtp app.test abeg..

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by c5zar: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Glory to God. The test was ok.

Candidate wrote in two batches - 10am and 1pm.

50 questions for 60mins - calculators allowed.

According to one examiner or test supervisor; 160 people wrote the test in PTI Warri - 80 pple in the 10am session and 80 pple in the 1pm session.The questions was not the normal dragnet or workforce type but simple gmat critical reasoning, arithmatic, passages and words comparison.

Another area that came which i personal find a bit difficult (tho it was asually simple just that i have forgotten some) is the general engineering knowledge area.

In general the exam was very ok with plenty of time. They did not call the test experience test or graduate trainee test; they just called it "production test"

If you have any question, i will gladly answer if i can.

oh thanks for the info, success is yours IJN.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Dfavouredone: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2014
c5zar:

oh thanks for the info, success is yours IJN.

Amen.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Izontubo(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2014
Please is seplat still sending out invites for the test??I just cnt understand why I wasn't invited lipsrsealed
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by lendron03(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
toby4ever: please lets share likely questions to prepare us for their gtp app.test abeg..
that would hav been a great idea if they had not already written the test.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by aphyz2709: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
Seplat....... Diariz God o.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by toby4ever(f): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2014
lendron03:
how do u mean pls?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by mkchims(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2014
lendron03:
The test they wrote is for experienced people GTP test invites has not been sent...
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by wroskian(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2014
toby4ever: please lets share likely questions to prepare us for their gtp app.test abeg..
I'll advice you practice with any material you can get till the picture becomes clearer. Plans B,C and even D are also essential.

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by toby4ever(f): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=mkchims]
The test they wrote is for experienced people GTP test invites has not been sent...[/quot
abeg tell am...im wan tell us im sabi speak grammar
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by toby4ever(f): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2014
mkchims:
The test they wrote is for experienced people GTP test invites has not been sent...
abeg tell am..im wan tel us say im sabi speak grammar
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ignis: 5:48am On Jul 14, 2014
toby4ever:
abeg tell am..im wan tel us say im sabi speak grammar
What are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by log1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
I just got this

Dear Applicant,

Further to your application for the Seplat Graduate Trainee Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed to take an aptitude test on Saturday, 19 July at 8:30 AM. Venue is Chams City, 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja GRA.Other details are presented below
This test will be administered electronically.
Please ensure that you are available for accreditation at the test centre at least 30 minutes to your designated test time.
You are required to come along with a printed copy of this e-mail invitation (including your username and password), writing materials and valid means of identification e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, or National Driver's License. Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ednut1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
chai

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by donhuko: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
log1: I just got this

Dear Applicant,

Further to your application for the Seplat Graduate Trainee Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed to take an aptitude test on Saturday, 19 July at 8:30 AM. Venue is Chams City, 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja GRA.Other details are presented below
Please ensure that you are available for accreditation at the test centre at least 30 minutes to your designated test time.
You are required to come along with a printed copy of this e-mail invitation (including your username and password), writing materials and valid means of identification e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, or National Driver's License. Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable.

I got the same mail from seplat. I'm yet to conclude my nysc. Do I stand a chance without nysc ??
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
donhuko:

I got the same mail from seplat. I'm yet to conclude my nysc. Do I stand a chance without nysc ??
go write it bro .. Depends on when you are concluding .. The recruitment process might take upto 6 months.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lol, Seplat make una no do like this oh
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by bobbyod(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
log1: I just got this

Dear Applicant,

Got the same message as well
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ChelseaKings: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
I did not get o. Is there any possibility they will call for PH centre?
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by donhuko: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
majekdom2: go write it bro .. Depends on when you are concluding .. The recruitment process might take upto 6 months.
ok. Thanks bro
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
I await..

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by crudedude(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
TheRealAdonye: I await..

Same here bro. What's good? you have any of these workforce, SHL, dragnet past questions?. Remember you from the xfire thread.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Emasel(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
watching in 3D smiley
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by patto12: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Three7Ty9: Lol, Seplat make una no do like this oh
Dude you're very funny
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
patto12:
Dude you're very funny

Brov, Have I not spoken well? They shouldn't do such oh...

Watching closely though.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
sad
no invite yet
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
I believe our Good friend @CaptJHMiller put up a download link on Page 20 of the UAC thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1794579/uac-management-trainee-2014-applicants/20).. Check on it..

As for that thread, I'm gutted to say the least.
crudedude:

Same here bro. What's good? you have any of these workforce, SHL, dragnet past questions?. Remember you from the xfire thread.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by patto12: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Three7ty9, you said my mind, they sent to some people & left others. It is well. Diariz God oo
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
donhuko:

oga is it on the phone(sms) or mail(e-mail)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Peopleplus / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.