Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC (17046 Views)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Big4wig(m): 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hmm
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Well APC sould live Ekiti alone. The people decided na. D decided that bags of rice are more important than infrastructural growth. They cared for what they could have in thier pockets as soon as possible. Though i find thier decision an incohorent one, i think they know whats best for them, but me,....still right down here in Edo, enjoying the dividends of a true comrade! Up THE PROGRESSIVES

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by arowolobioyinbo: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Test
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Mogidi: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
rasojie: Well APC sould live Ekiti alone. The people decided na. D decided that bags of rice are more important than infrastructural growth. They cared for what they could have in thier pockets as soon as possible. Though i find thier decision an incohorent one, i think they know whats best for them, but me,....still right down here in Edo, enjoying the dividends of a true comrade! Up THE PROGRESSIVES

Sharaap dia!!

Adamu Oshiomhole is having enough problem of his own since placing "yes men" in Edo local govt election. Check how many aides and APC stalwarts departed his sinking ship recently. His core support now comes from Etsako and I can bet PDP will produce the next governor. APC is sinking, you can stay with APC and swim for survival but Edo state is a Christian state, Alhaji Adamu Aliyu Oshiomhole's days are numbered.

14 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by slydog(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2014
They've finally found their voice #numb
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by MrDoGood(m): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2014
grin

welcome back Nairaland, there was no chance to bash the Jweeds[/quote]
seun should watch his back. it's not over yet. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by MrDoGood(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2014
rozayx5: i heard fashola was also crying cause they lost Ekiti grin grin grin

welcome back Nairaland, there was no chance to bash the Jweeds

it is not over yet.
just wait and see what happen next.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Thedon911: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2014
Reserve my comment...
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by penthotoyi(m): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Oh... nairaland is back. I hv a strong believe that the BAD LOSERS are responsible for our dear forum's data loss. Just when we were about to enjoy the aftemath of Ekiti election ...gbam! no nairaland. When there were heavy presence of security officer including the military in Edo and they won, the election was free and fair. I jst imagine a party full of media deceit and hoping to win election on the pages of newspaper. Very idiomatic.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Koolherc(m): 1:05am On Jun 28, 2014
i can feel ur pain like a Siamese twins connected by brains...
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by penny01502: 1:07am On Jun 28, 2014
they should save their tears for now cos 2015 is approaching, then they can cry us an ocean

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Deiok(m): 1:10am On Jun 28, 2014
PDP ringing elections since 1999.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by penny01502: 1:15am On Jun 28, 2014
rasojie: Well APC sould live Ekiti alone. The people decided na. D decided that bags of rice are more important than infrastructural growth. They cared for what they could have in thier pockets as soon as possible. Though i find thier decision an incohorent one, i think they know whats best for them, but me,....still right down here in Edo, enjoying the dividends of a true comrade! Up THE PROGRESSIVES
God is watching you in 3D, while you are still sleep
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by brownlord: 1:16am On Jun 28, 2014

Quit smoking that weed. I can't remember the last time I heard oshiomole commissioning a project since he began this useless tenure, I use to defend him even on this forum, but he's a bastard and I see PDP claiming Edo state in next election

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by penny01502: 1:16am On Jun 28, 2014
God is watching you in 3D, while you are still sleeping

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by theoctopus: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Ekiti...16:0... grin

He dey pain me oh gan gan!

Osun loading...

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by eruchboy(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Oya make una dey display,they just talking their governor has accepted the election.some members of both parties are problem of nigerians.they dont even have internal democracy

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Olaone1: 2:01am On Jun 28, 2014
APC as a party has lost its way. It has become elitist and their policies are not public-spirited anymore. Also, their attempt to become mainstream at all cost by romancing strange bedfellows is also strange to SWesterners. The region is unique....its politics is unique. Swesterners see the party as their own no longer. Basically, APC SW governors have lost touch with reality.

What they don't know is: there are some things you can get away with in Lagos, but, these things will so tellingly be your waterloo in other SW states.

Some of their leaders are also too elitist, e.g, Ajimobi. I really would like to see how Ibadan (11 LG areas) will be won by APC. The party has lost touch with what I would like to describe as the "voting class"

Let them keep looking for unlikely companions and allies up North undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by tit(f): 2:16am On Jun 28, 2014
new word : JWeeds

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by zeddwin: 2:35am On Jun 28, 2014
heyy pips .. to know more interesting facts and whats trending log onto www.danitil.blog.com smiley for news updates...stories..and features lots more funtertainment...k bye

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by vanstanzy(m): 2:59am On Jun 28, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Our politicians are just a bunch of fickle-minded soar loosers. Does APC mean it has to win all the time. See what happens when a group of people dont respect the choices of the generality, such as in the case of APC.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by vanstanzy(m): 3:01am On Jun 28, 2014
Ola one: APC as a party has lost its way. It has become elitist and their policies are not public-spirited anymore. Also, their attempt to become mainstream at all cost by romancing strange bedfellows is also strange to SWesterners. The region is unique....its politics is unique. Swesterners see the party as their own no longer. Basically, APC SW governors have lost touch with reality.

What they don't know is: there are some things you can get away with in Lagos, but, these things will so tellingly be your waterloo in other SW states.

Some of their leaders are also too elitist, e.g, Ajimobi. I really would like to see how Ibadan (11 LG areas) will be won by APC. The party has lost touch with what I would like to describe as the "voting class"

Let them keep looking for unlikely companions and allies up North undecided undecided undecided undecided
Now u r talking.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by vanstanzy(m): 3:05am On Jun 28, 2014
brownlord:

Quit smoking that weed. I can't remember the last time I heard oshiomole commissioning a project since he began this useless tenure, I use to defend him even on this forum, but he's a bastard and I see PDP claiming Edo state in next election
Spot on! But i dont agree with that "bastard" thingy, osho-baba has a mum.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 3:28am On Jun 28, 2014
vanstanzy:
Our politicians are just a bunch of fickle-minded soar loosers. Does APC mean it has to win all the time. See what happens when a group of people dont respect the choices of the generality, such as in the case of APC.
And what is the choice of generality here, You call the arrest and intimidation of opposition leader a day to election and during election the choice of generality? i shake my head for you guys.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by pelvicky(m): 3:38am On Jun 28, 2014
Dhanew: why is nairaland sayin my former account has not been registered?
xame here oo,,i suspectd A*C at work

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: And you shut up, if what happen in Ekiti to you is a normal thing then your generation will pay for it. How can PDP intimidate people and arresting Opposition leaders all in the name of winning election by all means. Well i know GEJ does not have the gut when the wahala start. the like of IBB, Buhari, Gowan, Atiku, Nyako etc still have there boys in military and can easily plan his coup and that will be a bloody coup and i pray so much for that.

Coup ko scoop ni!!! Continue dreaming !! Their boyz indeed,you still think you are in 1966 better wake up this is 2014.BTW seun I hope you can track down this guy va his IP address if the sss needs him for treason

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:00am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: Hmmm i laugh at you ewu, This is how it started in 1984, Yes this is 2014 and military just overthrow in Thailand i think not long ago
You want coup because your party lost in a free and fair election in Ekiti state, but remember a herbalist who invoke tunderstorm to his kinsmen can't prevent his own house from destruction. Sore loser keep whining.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Mentcee(m): 4:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Oooooh shutup! Sour losing fagz!
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by omarky(m): 4:06am On Jun 28, 2014
Billyonaire: The dynamics have changed. APC popular support for supporter of APC principles have not been a wise thing. People now think APC is the political wing of Boko Haram. This is their nemesis, and it will continue to be so except they expel Buhari.

I don't knw why pple keeps linking GMB to BokoHaram without any clear cut evidence. These pple are overwhelm with sentimental and bigotry politics. The pple of Ekiti voted for Fayose not because GMB is in APC or his a Boko Haram sponsor but, because they are tired of Fayemi and do not see a better option dan Fayose......... Always get ur facts right and I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bakry86: 4:10am On Jun 28, 2014
The crescent has bn sighted.
Fasting begins today!
FIFA---Fasting Is For Allah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Philanthropists Inspiring Youth Entrepreneurship / South-West Governors, Senators, Reps Insist On 5% For Host Communities / PDP Dead Forever If It Zones 2023 Presidency To North – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.