Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC (16913 Views)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
dubienatti: guy u dey personalize dis issue n is not gud..fayemi campaign maneger n another comissioner were alleged to hav bein arrested on d eve of d election by JMPTF.there hav'nt bein any proof of dat.until den innocent until proven guilty..obanijoro n jelili ar appointed officials not elected like ameachi n oshomole.
What are the appointed officials doing in the state during election? Those that were arrested are they office holder? I aint talking about Ameachi here cos they were not in Ekiti state, Am talking about Ekiti indigine that were intimidated cos they belong to the opposition? How about the journalist that will record the atrocity that were arrested?
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
babaolofin: I have reserved my comments on Ekiti Election for a personal reason and mainly in sympathy with Seun and the entire Nairaland team. Firstly, the attack on Nairaland happened around this period. Comments on the election and the whole scenario would have been very hot on Sunday but Nairaland had been attacked.

I was afraid of the consequence of honest and incisive reporting being made by people that have access to information on Seun and his team. Though majority of people post propaganda and falsehood, but there are few investigative and incisive correct reporting. Before the election, attacks on governors that were supposed to participate in the last rally was firstly reported here. Some lousy minds said it was a lie and propaganda by APC until it was reported both in print and electronic media. I had believed the attacks on the governors as reported on nairaland was actually a propaganda because few days earlier, the president, senate president and other dignitaries have carried out rally with Fayose in the same city. but, they were actually attacked. In the days of UPN (Awolowo) and NPN (Shagari) such crude demonstration of power never took place.

A day to the election and the eve of the election, a lot of arrest was made. I was in Erio . The news of the arrest was everywhere, there was panic everywhere. Party agents could not communicate with some of their key leaders. Their phones were either switched off, not picked at all or picked by an unknown person. Stories and rumour everywhere of attacks by combine team of army, police and SSS.

Well, I was very young during the NPN and UPN tussle in Ondo and Oyo states where thousands of lives were lost and properties worth millions destroyed. In Oyo State before the 1983 election during Chief Adisa Akinloye's ( NPN National Chairman) Birthday, a popular Fuji Musician (Sikiru Ayinde Barrister) sang a song - 'A o fi yewon pe National lo n'ijoba' which means, we shall show them that power belongs to the presidency. They did in Oyo and Ondo state, It led to a lot of confusion before the military through Maj.Gen Buhari came to power in 1984.

Also, in the first republic, Akintola formed an alliance with the central Government, there was a lot of problems in the western Region. The alliance with central government worked in favour of Akintola. Awolowo was sentenced to Prison for leading the destruction that took place when people revolted. Military coup eliminated him later. While, what happened in the first and second republic can only be actually recounted by those who actually participated in those elections, with what I witnessed in Erio and Ido, I can now understand very well the historical facts of what took place in Akintola and Shagari era in the West.

I congratulate Ayo Fayose - the people's governor. Welcome sir. With less than 300,000 voters you won. God is good. National lo n'ijoba
Thanks for your explanation and that was exactly what am trying to explain to people who are jubilating for this evil act that could wake up a sleeping lion of the military.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dubienatti(m): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2014
bashy_demy: What are the appointed officials doing in the state during election? Those that were arrested are they office holder? I aint talking about Ameachi here cos they were not in Ekiti state, Am talking about Ekiti indigine that were intimidated cos they belong to the opposition? How about the journalist that will record the atrocity that were arrested?
guy look in dis election every party is tryin to win.so some party wil go to d extreme to get dat achieved..any proof of intimidation n arrest should b tendered b4 d court of law..any tin out side these their is no case.apc should no dat dey ar in d oposition n should'nt expect tinz to be easy..
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Yeye dey smell

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by declaro(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
noblezone:
Liar!

We are not all Nigeriams oo. I am Biafran jor!

OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians; "I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war start in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing each other and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 years war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See central Africa,Bosnia. My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigerian that has the potential to lead Africa"........... Omar Bangura of Serria Leone
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by CASHstreams(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2014
babestella:

Oga custom auctioneer, these your cars no dey finish

Sounds to me like a big scam unless you can prove to Nigerians that you are not a scam.

I have tested you na, you demanded I pay some registration money into an account and come to semè border to meet you.

Please delete this your post and go get a job.

Nansense.
There are all scammers, i have tried them before there keep asking for some sort of deposit... There are fake customs
Nigerians take note.. Make sure u see what you are bargainning for before you part away any sum of money..
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2014
declaro:

OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians; "I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war start in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing each other and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 years war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See central Africa,Bosnia. My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigerian that has the potential to lead Africa"........... Omar Bangura of Serria Leone

honestly, I used to think of mu self as a Nigerian, until I have discovered that Nigeria is fruadulent creation of slave masters.

I am sorry sir, i cant belong to the same country with Jihardists.

Just look around thw world, you will the evidence that normal people cannot cohabit with Jihardists.

Asking me to remain a Nigeria is condemning me to be slaughtered like a common goat in the name of "Allah".

It is a matter of time bro, the Jihardists will show their true colours, it is our resposibility to draw our boundaries before it is too late.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by onaolapoolatunj: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2014
babestella:

Oga custom auctioneer, these your cars no dey finish

Sounds to me like a big scam unless you can prove to Nigerians that you are not a scam.

I have tested you na, you demanded I pay some registration money into an account and come to semè border to meet you.

Please delete this your post and go get a job.

Nansense.

I can't just believe this can be happening. Can't Nigerian custom get these people arrested? Or are they the one perpetrating this scam?
My uncle was about to make a payment in Ebute Metta today, I had to call him to stop the payment.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Raikishi(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2014
Rexxie:
u listed some problems n included RISING STANDARD OF LIVING among them..dontcha think its high time u quit da weed n quit being a jweed? PPuleas keep ur losing life n prayers to urself n get ur bloody losing arsse to hell..

Na typo my brother (I yaff corrected am).... Even though you insult me say I dey smoke weed I no beef you. Its funny my statement irks you so much.
May God help you resolve whatever it is that troubles you and bless you endlessly.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Raikishi:

Na typo my brother (I yaff corrected am).... Even though you insult me say I dey smoke weed I no beef you. Its funny my statement irks you so much.
May God help you resolve whatever it is that troubles you and bless you endlessly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari / IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala / Abians Attack Orji Uzo Kalu As He Declared That APC Will Win In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.