Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (548784 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
SEYIKP: You are funny, that's our motto. TACSFON: A place where God makes his people.
okay.. I understand now
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by CaptainKodak(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Fadamakay: [b][/b]pls any news about history and international stúdy. What of jambite with 32%

soorry,forget
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
EINSTEINPG: So unilorin toys with candidates' emotions after their TOEFL examinations? If those that scored 70%-80% fail to secure admission on the basis of connection rather than wrong documents combination, then with resounding resolute we shall collectively sue unilorin as an entity. It baffles me when candidates with potential merit scores begin lobbying for admission. Why is the management so particular about dress code when it is crystal clear that bribery is the decisive factor for gaining admission? If the sordid details we've been reading about the school turn out to be true, then the officials of unilorin become the hypocrites of the 21st century.
story for the gods
unilorin don't toy with candidates (no be playstore)
nah ninja you dey.. anywhere you find your self.
just thank God

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
CaptainKodak:

soorry,forget

grin ..wicked

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Elijah348(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

m bored ohhhh....
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EINSTEINPG: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yungmilio2:
story for the gods
unilorin don't toy with candidates (no be playstore)
nah ninja you dey.. anywhere you find your self.
just thank God
will there ever be an end in sight to our plight in nigeria? Life calls for a variety of everyday fortitudes and facing life's realities, its downs as well as its ups, is one kind of daily courage we all must learn. "NA NAIJA WE DEY SYNDROME" is not a justification for poverty in the midst of abundance.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Sunmax01(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
megaafeez: wat a beautiful lie
I would prefer the phrease Ugly Lie
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sunmax01:
I would prefer the phrease Ugly Lie

Comic folks, rah here cheesy
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Sunmax01(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
rkarang:

Comic folks, rah here cheesy
Dont mind me jawe...did a mistake dere wanted to write Phrase.
But come to think of it can a Lie be beautiful.
So ugly lie is the right qualifier
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mcfarlin(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
EINSTEINPG: will there ever be an end in sight for our plight in nigeria? Life calls for a variety of everyday fortitudes and facing life's realities, its downs as well as its ups, is one kind of daily courage we all must learn. "NA NAIJA WE DEY SYNDROME" is not a justification for poverty in the midst of abundance.

I like your attitude of thinking outside the box and resisting the lazy attitude of falling in line and doing things routinely just because they are the norm without thinking first if they are right or not that most nigerians have.

Keep it up.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Hemjayy: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sunmax01:
Dont mind me jawe...did a mistake dere wanted to write Phrase.
But come to think of it can a Lie be beautiful.
So ugly lie is the right qualifier

Could be an oxymoron...#Just_saying

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EINSTEINPG: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
mcfarlin:

Bros there's too much injustice in nigeria.
Am in total agreement with you. But we can't just resign to fate and allow the reign of injustice ad infinitum.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Opey4luv(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
bobolathefirst:

Applied for DE MBBS had 76

Wow bruh, that's cool..
Are you from one the catchment states?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Opey4luv(m): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
deedrizzie: i did apply for medicine

That's nice, what's ur Utme and post utme score, or are you applying through DE?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Opey4luv(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
I cannot possibly seem to phantom the reason why you guys take so much pleasure in e-fights.
Yungchop, I'll suggest that you guys bury the hatchet and move on, there is more to life than the few minutes of fame ( and likes) you'll get for your insulting and sarcastic posts on NL.

Dr'Hesjay, do you still remember this sobriquet, from the 2013/2014 thread.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Opey4luv:

Wow bruh, that's cool..
Are you from one the catchment states?

I don't know the catchment states o
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Opey4luv: I cannot possibly seem to phantom the reason why you guys take so much pleasure in e-fights.
Yungchop, I'll suggest that you guys bury the hatchet and move on, there is more to life than the few minutes of fame ( and likes) you'll get for your insulting and sarcastic posts on NL.

let past tense be past tense please, thank you.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EINSTEINPG: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
mcfarlin:

I like your attitude of thinking outside the box and resisting the lazy attitude of falling in line and doing things routinely just because they are the norm without thinking first if they are right or not that most nigerians have.

Keep it up.
Nice insight bro. But am a bit flattered. Hope nairalanders don't see me as a flatulent fellow? However it is high time we embraced the truth for i can see the wind of change blowing across Nigerin.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by yungchop: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Opey4luv: I cannot possibly seem to phantom the reason why you guys take so much pleasure in e-fights.

moti gbo
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Elijah348(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
cry cry cry cry
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mcfarlin(m): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
EINSTEINPG: Nice insight bro. But am a bit flattered. Hope nairalanders don't see me as a flatulent fellow? However it is high time we embraced the truth for i can see the wind of change blowing across Nigerin.

I dont see anything wrong in airing your views if thats what you mean
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Opey4luv(m): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
The wind of change That doesn't seem like happening under this current administration, not without a major revolution.
I am not a politician but appointing a politician to oversee an already crumbling educational system isn't gonna favour the change we are all yearning for.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Opey4luv: The wind of change That doesn't seem like happening under this current administration, not without a major revolution.
I am not a politician but appointing a politician to oversee an already crumbling educational system isn't gonna favour the change we are all yearning for.

Are you talking about Shekerau's appointment as Minister of Education?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by deedrizzie: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Opey4luv:

That's nice, what's ur Utme and post utme score, or are you applying through DE?
utme 238....Putme..86% ...wby?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Opey4luv(m): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
deedrizzie: utme 238....Putme..86% ...wby?

That's a nice score you've got for yourself. Will love to meet you in BBF.

Neyoor:
Are you talking about Shekerau's appointment as Minister of Education?

Yeah, the appointment in my own view has myriads of Political undertone.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EINSTEINPG: 5:07am On Jul 27, 2014
Opey4luv:

That's a nice score you've got for yourself. Will love to meet you in BBF.

Yeah, the appointment in my own view has myriads of Political undertone.
Have you actually taken your time to read the profile of our new education minister? He read mathematics/education and served as a maths teacher, principal and senior lecturer before his current stint in politics. To confirm this please do check him out on wikipedia.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Hemjayy: 6:00am On Jul 27, 2014
deedrizzie: utme 238....Putme..86% ...wby?

Buhari! So u self dey here
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2014
EINSTEINPG: will there ever be an end in sight for our plight in nigeria? Life calls for a variety of everyday fortitudes and facing life's realities, its downs as well as its ups, is one kind of daily courage we all must learn. "NA NAIJA WE DEY SYNDROME" is not a justification for poverty in the midst of abundance.
well Even USA and China has passed through this stage
yeah you right
that Syndrome is not a justification for poverty
with time things will change
but what's really making it hard for us is that
we have this Black Mentality
(who cares)
(nobody cares)
(every man for himself)
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by crowther15(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2014
Twilights: d rumour goin arnd in skul is dat abt 5,000 students dint reach 1.5,d crozin gp *sum1 told me dz
*arguably unbelievable
It's nothing but All frivolous rumour
5000 out of 8000 admitted
whr u de See All these?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 7:29am On Jul 27, 2014
Yungmilio2:
well Even USA and China has passed through this stage
yeah you right
that Syndrome is not a justification for poverty
with time things will change
but what's really making it hard for us is that
we have this Black Mentality
(who cares)
(nobody cares)
(every man for himself)

That's why some folks take up Law. They are saying no to any form of oppression and injustice.

One of my lecturers, an administrator, @ The Polytechnic did the same thing; i.e took up Law. You can google his name, Femi Aborisade (@ a time, the state Govt, under the administration of Lam Adeshina, terminated his appointment but he got it back without spending a dime --Falana & others stood by him ---No be small thing O, them even go international court)

He, Femi Aborisade, will drop his pen and clap for brilliant dudes for their great performance but can't put up with lazy folks.

Merit still exists but in relatively low proportion.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by isoh(m): 7:29am On Jul 27, 2014
If u fail JAMB there is a second chance for
you..........
GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVEL THROUGH AN
IJMB (A LEVEL) PROGRAM INTO ANY
UNIVERSITIES OF YOUR CHOICE WITHOUT JAMB.
Application forms are now
Only on sale @ IJMB study Centre in Ilorin for IJMB
(Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination).It is
a 9month intensive programme.
Candidate is to select any THREE (3) A/L
SUBJECTS From: Physics,Chemistry,
biology, Mathematics &Geography for
Sciences,Economics, Business management,
Accounts,
Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS, Literature for
Arts/
Social Sciences/ Humanities candidates.
On completion of this program candidate are to
purchase the direct entry form .
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (a) five O/L credit
passes as contain in jamb brochure (b) Awaiting
result can
also apply but O/L result must be available before
University admission.
IJMB ACCEPTABILITY:All university in Nigeria
accept
IJMB result for direct entry admission into 200 level
check jamb brochure for confirmation.
The following universities accept IJMB e.g
UNILORIN,ABU,UNIJOS,UNILAG,UI, FUT MINNA,
FUTA, UNIABUJA, BUK,KWASU,FUT
YOLA, RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCI/
TECH,CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSIY,DELTA
STATE UNIVERSITY,
BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, All private
universities,all universities in the north and South-
South of Nigeria e.t.c.
NOTE:Sales of IJMB form is not available online and
in the banks.
Hurry now to purchase form as you are
guaranteed a place in 200 Level in any universities
of your choice.
@APEX COLLEGE OF ADVANCED STUDIES, ILORIN
#310 umaru saro road, Ilorin.
www.apexadvancedcollege.com
details or registration.
It is real!!!

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by deedrizzie: 7:36am On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=Hemjayy]

Buhari! So u self dey here[/quote buhari ke?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.