Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans (44092 Views)

Salary Of A Custome Service Officer In Aso Savings & Loans Plc / Jobs At Aso Savings & Loans Plc. / Aso Savings And Loans Plc Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
didnt you attend the interview with the MD at their victoria island office.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
omidan21: didnt you attend the interview with the MD at their victoria island office.

He didn't i guess...its like some people had drop the offer and they are in need of replacement. sad
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by bondad: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
AdenikeF1: This is so sudden! I was called yesterday for an interview with the MD at Abuja on Saturday 10am, and if picked, I'll resume training schl on Monday. my flight schedule is Friday evening. I'm yet to receive any mail concerning d flight. anybody else in my shoes?

Adenike, I'm in your shoes, I was called yesterday evening as well and no info as regards the flight.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
bondad:
Adenike, I'm in your shoes, I was called yesterday evening as well and no info as regards the flight.
I'm in the same shoes too, one Alexander just called me some minutes ago saying I should get ready to travel tomorrow and have an interview on saturday
please those that did the interview or was it chat earlier should please hint us on what was asked. please your response will be appreciated
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oh boi!! Na just normal chat, not interview like dat.. Be prepared τ̲̅ȍ answer any qstn abt ursef especially as indicated in ur cv.. Its more of a chat than an interview, he wants τ̲̅ȍ meet you one on one.. That means we wey dey no reach bdat, goodluck guys!! wink you will need it.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by amakaizu: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Im in your shoes o,Adenike.I am still waiting for the flight details though.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
amakaizu: Im in your shoes o,Adenike.I am still waiting for the flight details though.

Did u attend tђε interview with tђε MD @ Victoria island?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by bondad: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
I'm confused here, Please are we packing for just the interview on saturday or the 6weeks training inclusive....

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tjesctacy: Oh boi!! Na just normal chat, not interview like dat.. Be prepared τ̲̅ȍ answer any qstn abt ursef especially as indicated in ur cv.. Its more of a chat than an interview, he wants τ̲̅ȍ meet you one on one.. That means we wey dey no reach bdat, goodluck guys!! wink you will need it.
Thanks a bunch!
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
bondad: I'm confused here, Please are we packing for just the interview on saturday or the 6weeks training inclusive....
According to what Alexander discussed with me on phone, he said I should pack my things for a six weeks stay, I hope the mail for the details gets in on time so one can know how to prepare.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by bondad: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
thanks
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
bondad: thanks
Have you received the message?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by amakaizu: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
I just got a mail telling me to test my name to an email address to access my ticket on or before 5th of September by 8am.Any one else?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
amakaizu: I just got a mail telling me to test my name to an email address to access my ticket on or before 5th of September by 8am.Any one else?
yea, I also received the mail, I immediately sent the mail and got a response that my mail was received, nothing more. I was expecting him to sent the ticket details, just send it as stated and lets know what response you are given.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by amakaizu: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
This is just too funny.I smell a serious rat
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by amakaizu: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
This Alexander onodugo as not on any social network.LMAO.I am going to sleep abeg
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
amakaizu: This Alexander onodugo as not on any social network.LMAO.I am going to sleep abeg
lol, take it easy o, I'm sure we will have details tomorrow morning, just send the mail
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by yusufhammed007: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Is there sm1 who hav seen the ticket details because i only got a 'received' reply from them after sending my name to the mail.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by bondad: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2014
This is so impromptu, We have to pack for 6wks under 24hrs. I hope they send the flight details on time.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by labimide: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2014
lekhane: yea, I also received the mail, I immediately sent the mail and got a response that my mail was received, nothing more. I was expecting him to sent the ticket details, just send it as stated and lets know what response you are given.
Pls any info on d flight details yet?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
labimide:
Pls any info on d flight details yet?
Flight code has been sent, hope you have received it, I'm on my way to the airport
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
lekhane: Flight code has been sent, hope you have received it, I'm on my way to the airport

Oh boi, na code tinz??
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by labimide: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tjesctacy:

Oh boi, na code tinz??

I dey airport already, I no sabi hw 2 go abt things o. Help!
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by labimide: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
lekhane: Flight code has been sent, hope you have received it, I'm on my way to the airport

Help! I dey airport o.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by bondad: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please who has checked in, I need company
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
bondad: Please who has checked in, I need company
I've checked in, where art thou?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
labimide:

Help! I dey airport o.
just ask your way around, its pretty easy
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by bondad: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
I'm sitting close to d entrance, next to d toyota vehicle on display. I wll send u a pm
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
bondad: I'm sitting close to d entrance, next to d toyota vehicle on display. I wll send u a pm
can't really sight you, am in front of medplus store, beside mfm bookshop, I sent you my phone number, let's chat on whatsapp
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Ticket info in!! Aero contractors
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by VirtueousWoman(f): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2014
Pls i need help urgently o, wat is the " business casual and dress down" dress code all about? Tanks .
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sammyemite(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Pls, any1 taking d aero flight of 8:45am? Cos I don't know my way 4m yaba o n I don't wanna take a cab!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / 2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions) / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.