Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,352 members, 7,826,371 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans (44141 Views)

Salary Of A Custome Service Officer In Aso Savings & Loans Plc / Jobs At Aso Savings & Loans Plc. / Aso Savings And Loans Plc Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Naawaaohhh this kind long waait . Chaiiii. Dere is God ohhh. Anyway just passing by .
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
I have a strong feeling that its worth the wait...so, just chill and grab a cold beer
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2014
ask4slimjay: I have a strong feeling that its worth the wait...so, just chill and grab a cold beer

Cold beer? So we can all build pot bellies before training school starts? LOL.

Besides, has anyone acquired information about Aso Savings and Loans? What the training is meant to entail, the working environment and conditions, the culture of the other employees, the possible pay, employee benefits? I've surfed and surfed the internet for information, but there aren't really any concrete information about the bank. Either this is a very hushed organization or the employees aren't all that interested in letting out some information about the bank. But either way, it looks curious, doesn't it?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2014
Do you think we should make some calls cause my beer is getting hot cry
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
ask4slimjay: Do you think we should make some calls cause my beer is getting hot cry

Maybe my BEER ain't getting hot afterall
...*courtesy of Dragnet text*
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Training school message just came in......
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
but why didnt just dragnet send a mail containing all details directly.Well, protocols things, am glad welcome to Aso Savings.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mtor: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Training school message has been sent. Does anyone have any idea about the process. Also the date stated in the text is that the start date
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mtor: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
ask4slimjay:
Maybe my BEER ain't getting hot afterall
...*courtesy of Dragnet text*
[quote author=ask4slimjay]
lol

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
mtor: Training school message has been sent. Does anyone have any idea about the process. Also the date stated in the text is that the start date
It should be, anyway stil expecting the application letter after the "accepted" mail.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tundemmy(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Good morning. Anyone here who did the MD interview & didn't get the text message? A quick reply please
Thanks
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Who can. Better. Interprete Dragnet message, " To receive invitation. Letter on or before 28th/sept. En we are supposed to start training school 8/sept. Was dat an error.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mtor: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
omidan21: Who can. Better. Interprete Dragnet message, " To receive invitation. Letter on or before 28th/sept. En we are supposed to start training school 8/sept. Was dat an error.
Noticed it also wink
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
omidan21: Who can. Better. Interprete Dragnet message, " To receive invitation. Letter on or before 28th/sept. En we are supposed to start training school 8/sept. Was dat an error.

What i think is that, the deadline for replying "accepted"τ̲̅ȍ the email address is tomorow,and maybe invitation letter will start dropping in from tomorow.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tjesctacy:

What i think is that, the deadline for replying "accepted"τ̲̅ȍ the email address is tomorow,and maybe invitation letter will start dropping in from tomorow.
You mean 28/08/2014 and not 28/09/2014 ... shocked
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2014
I think they meant to type "to receive your invitation letter on or before 28/08/2014," that is 28th August not 28th September, because it doesn't make any sense receiving the invitation letter after the pre-employment training has started. It's definitely a typographical error on Dragnet's part. Aso's pre-employment training begins on the 8th day of September, and now that we've accepted to be invited for the training, we should be expecting letters from them today. I can only hope Dragnet sticks to time.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2014
ask4slimjay:
You mean 28/08/2014 and not 28/09/2014 ... shocked
Craven: I think they meant to type "to receive your invitation letter on or before 28/08/2014," that is 28th August not 28th September, because it doesn't make any sense receiving the invitation letter after the pre-employment training has started. It's definitely a typographical error on Dragnet's part. Aso's pre-employment training begins on the 8th day of September, and now that we've accepted to be invited for the training, we should be expecting letters from them today. I can only hope Dragnet sticks to time.

I didnt notice the date until both of you pointed it out, it should be a typographical error, invitation letter obviously should be before training.. Hopefully from today onwards it should start coming in.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2014
Tundemmy: Good morning. Anyone here who did the MD interview & didn't get the text message? A quick reply please
Thanks

Didn't u?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mtor: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Does anyone have tips and info concerning the training school. Also there are a lots of fill in the blanks regarding Aso nothing really on the net. Info about them will be greatly appreciated cool
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mtor: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2014
Tjesctacy:
It should be, anyway stil expecting the application letter after the "accepted" mail.
Thanks Tjesctacy
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2014
mtor: Does anyone have tips and info concerning the training school. Also there are a lots of fill in the blanks regarding Aso nothing really on the net. Info about them will be greatly appreciated cool

Training school? I doubt that. I think Aso is too small an organization to run a school. It seems to me like just an ordinary pre-employment training that would cover only the basics of banking operations. I don't think we're going to learn much. I mean six weeks is to little to learn anything huge. Other banks' training program lasts about three months. Aso's training lasting only six weeks doesn't sound all that, don't you think?

This is just a hunch though, and I'd like to be wrong.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by infamousone: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2014
It is understandable that there is an ongoing restructuring process as a result of the union homes acquisition. So i believe certain things about Aso as we know it might change (even though there isn't much we know currently).
Aso savings has been doing quite well for sometime but with the union homes acquisition and the establishment of the NMRC (which received $300m loan from world bank to bolster housing finance in Nigeria), i feel Aso is planning on going a step further in their field of play.
Its going to be a fresh start for Aso, and i only hope the opportunity they provide us will be a god one.
Lets just have faith and watch as things unfold gradually.

You can read more about NMRC here. http://www.nmrc.com.ng/?page_id=26

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2014
Choi, when will the letter start dropping in; i hope it wouldn't be 28th September has dragnet indicated. I just hope nOt. It is well all the best
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2014
infamousone: It is understandable that there is an ongoing restructuring process as a result of the union homes acquisition. So i believe certain things about Aso as we know it might change (even though there isn't much we know currently).
Aso savings has been doing quite well for sometime but with the union homes acquisition and the establishment of the NMRC (which received $300m loan from world bank to bolster housing finance in Nigeria), i feel Aso is planning on going a step further in their field of play.
Its going to be a fresh start for Aso, and i only hope the opportunity they provide us will be a god one.
Lets just have faith and watch as things unfold gradually.

You can read more about NMRC here. http://www.nmrc.com.ng/?page_id=26

Thank you for this information.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mtor: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2014
Craven:

Training school? I doubt that. I think Aso is too small an organization to run a school. It seems to me like just an ordinary pre-employment training that would cover only the basics of banking operations. I don't think we're going to learn much. I mean six weeks is to little to learn anything huge. Other banks' training program lasts about three months. Aso's training lasting only six weeks doesn't sound all that, don't you think?

This is just a hunch though, and I'd like to be wrong.
Okay thanks
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tundemmy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
mtor: Does anyone have tips and info concerning the training school. Also there are a lots of fill in the blanks regarding Aso nothing really on the net. Info about them will be greatly appreciated cool

from the info I have from a staff, training school exists and is in Abuja where HQ is (except they've just changed it)
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tundemmy:

from the info I have from a staff, training school exists and is in Abuja where HQ is (except they've just changed it)

We were informed by Ms. Salma, before the interview with the MD commenced, that training will take place in Lagos. She also gave a brief overview of the process; The pre-employment training lasts for 6 weeks, a two-week break follows. And we resume work by November.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
@Craven, Like Seriouslyyyyyy shocked
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tundemmy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Anywhere they want. The letters should just come so we can have confirmed details and plan in line with that

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by TRUENakama: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Just have to wait and see

Two possibilities.
1. 28/09/2014 is a typo and 08/09/2014 is correct. i.e Training starts 08/09 and letters of invitation will be gotten on or before 08/09- on or before the day training commences. Calender wise, 08/09- 6 weeks of training plus 2 weeks break hits just the right spot with Ms Salma declared resumption date of November 1/3 shocked

2. Both dates are correct as stated. i.e while training will start on 08/09, the period for receiving invitations was extended up to 28/09 (beginning of the 4th week of training) to accommodate those who need to tender resignation letters a month earlier in their current work places/or any other reason whatsoever. lipsrsealed

Really, the idea of a "Typo" just means limitless interpretations of the dragnet message. undecided e.g 28/09/2014 could actually be 29/09/2014.

P.S_ pt 2 is a long shot, so am sticking with 1.

P.P.S_you can reverse the dates in pt 1. but seeing 28/09 is a Sunday, I highly doubt it.

P.P.P.S_jst throwing ideas out there; please don't quote me. wink
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
TRUENakama: Just have to wait and see

Two possibilities.
1. 28/09/2014 is a typo and 08/09/2014 is correct. i.e Training starts 08/09 and letters of invitation will be gotten on or before 08/09- on or before the day training commences. Calender wise, 08/09- 6 weeks of training plus 2 weeks break hits just the right spot with Ms Salma declared resumption date of November 1/3 shocked

2. Both dates are correct as stated. i.e while training will start on 08/09, the period for receiving invitations was extended up to 28/09 (beginning of the 4th week of training) to accommodate those who need to tender resignation letters a month earlier in their current work places/or any other reason whatsoever. lipsrsealed

Really, the idea of a "Typo" just means limitless interpretations of the dragnet message. undecided e.g 28/09/2014 could actually be 29/09/2014.

P.S_ pt 2 is a long shot, so am sticking with 1.

P.P.S_you can reverse the dates in pt 1. but seeing 28/09 is a Sunday, I highly doubt it.

P.P.P.S_jst throwing ideas out there; please don't quote me. wink

LOL grin, u worry a lot. like i said earlier...relax and GRAB A COLD BEER.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
About The Job
After an intensive training programme, which will involve theoretical training, on the job training, as well as, mentoring and coaching support, successful candidates will, on a rotational basis, be posted to work in various strategic departments of the Bank in the locations mentioned above. They will be expected to work, passionately, with various supervisors and key management staff, in the fulfillment of the company’s strategic goals.

Successful hires should look forward to working in a dynamic, multi faceted and youthful environment that will expose the candidates, not only, to continuous mentoring and skills development, but also, to exceptional career development. This is an opportunity for fresh graduates to take the first step in their career with the support and training of a recognized industry leader!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

PLS Which Organization Is G.M Resources At Onipanu Bus Stop / Urgent Vacancies / TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.