Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. (5187 Views)

Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? / Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Most young women these days do not care about anything more than how much yuh have in ur bank account and they certainly do not care about the source of what is in your bank.
Probably, life is exceptionally difficult for these women compared to how we are all struggling to meet the needs of the next day. I can clearly understand why life would be harder for some women who have placed themselves into a barrel full of ignorant wants from expensive bags to weaves.
Am about to share a bit of my adventure with a girl I wrongly met.. Would prefer to call that a short sighted love or LUST... Few years ago i was introduced by a friend to her mate, a young woman who was also looking for a young guy for a possible relationship.
I’ve been opened to all forms of finding friends and date, Facebook, Twiter, Skype etc, thou I was a bit unwary of the outcome anyway, bur I think ah liked the excitement I was getting from it... She told me she had tried Online Dating, Speed Dating and even Hook ups, which this was one of the few Hook ups opportunities that came her way.
Through the work of my female friend, I received my first text message from Sandra (not real name). At the time I was introduced to Sandra who was taking up a part time class in College to help her with job security, I had just finished my 1st semester and had started preparation for my IT(industrial training) which was suppose to start the next month. We had long conversations through countless text messages, BBM charts, and all that, and each day, I made it a point to call her at least once to hear her voice and find out how her day and job hunting was going. From our conversation, I quickly noticed Sandra loves good things but then again who does not love good things in life as long as the person can afford it..
Sandra had a travel dream and wanted to see the world, which I told her it is possible as long as she works towards it. But I was wrong; she wanted someone to finance it for her. There was no way she was ready to pay for this, so before we even met in person, she suggested I take her around on her upcoming birthday, maybe a good resort or a ranch.
She was nice to talk to, and I was pretty much looking forward to meeting her in person as the many photos we exchanged did not give me an insight into her personality. I could see from the
photos she loved her long nails, long weaves and long heels. Probably, she loved it all long and even joked in one of her text messages that, she loves men with long tails (wor ever that means), thou it was more of a fall in the right spot for me.."don't gerrit twisted". Throughout our conversation, Sandra tried so hard to cunningly find out my financial status by asking
me fishy questions. Cleverly, I avoided most as I believe money should not be a pull factor when looking for real love.
On several occasions, she asked me to buy her calling cards to call her family and a few friends as the nearest shop is a little far from her, bla bla bla. It did not matter much to me as several 200 or 400 call cards were not going to break my account. Each time I bought it, I told myself this girl must be interested in getting stuff off men.
Just a day before our meeting following our 2 months of long conversations, she asked; what sort of car do your parents drive, and I hope yuh have one for yourself too? Before I answered, she added; If a man does not drive or come from a wealthy home, there is no way I am gonna date him, as I can’t afford to be catching the buses in my long heels after a dinner out. At this stage, I realised Sandra did not only care about what family background I came from, but then a man with a car is on her list of things she looks for in a relationship…
I told her the truth, I don't drive a car ma'm, and as for my family, we aint even wealthy… And then I asked; what about yuh? I knew she doesn't have a car because I’ve spoken to her on multiple occasions when she was on the bus from church or from a friend’s house. She replied by saying, I don’t have a car yet but my first car will be a Lexus.. Yuh can imagine that.. She killed my zeal to meet her and the next morning, I texted her to cancel our date, citing an appointment as the reason....
Why can’t some women look beyond material things when looking for a partner in life?.. Its so frustrating to imagine sometimes.... Courtesy кєℓνιη ¢ℓιηt, for www.facebook.com/kelvinclint
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by jayyungg(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
This makes me wanna ask, does true love still exist?

1 Like

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by barackodam: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
^^^^^^

It does, and op,

I can't really answer that till a man answer why they think abt getting into woman's pant web they see her
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by mencade5(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
barackodam: ^^^^^^

It does, and op,

I can't really answer that till a man answer why they think abt getting into woman's pant web they see her
so to you now

pucccciiiii = money

na wa for you
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by barackodam: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: so to you now

pucccciiiii = money

na wa for you

Joking apart, same way majority of ladies flock after men money, guys flock after their toto

1 Like

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by daveP(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: so to you now

pucccciiiii = money

na wa for you
guuuuuyyyyy!! Xup nw
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by mencade5(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
kelvinclint: Most young women these days do not care about anything more than how much yuh have in ur bank account and they certainly do not care about the source of what is in your bank.
Probably, life is exceptionally difficult for these women compared to how we are all struggling to meet the needs of the next day. I can clearly understand why life would be harder for some women who have placed themselves into a barrel full of ignorant wants from expensive bags to weaves.
Am about to share a bit of my adventure with a girl I wrongly met.. Would prefer to call that a short sighted love or LUST... Few years ago i was introduced by a friend to her mate, a young woman who was also looking for a young guy for a possible relationship.
I’ve been opened to all forms of finding friends and date, Facebook, Twiter, Skype etc, thou I was a bit unwary of the outcome anyway, bur I think ah liked the excitement I was getting from it... She told me she had tried Online Dating, Speed Dating and even Hook ups, which this was one of the few Hook ups opportunities that came her way.
Through the work of my female friend, I received my first text message from Sandra (not real name). At the time I was introduced to Sandra who was taking up a part time class in College to help her with job security, I had just finished my 1st semester and had started preparation for my IT(industrial training) which was suppose to start the next month. We had long conversations through countless text messages, BBM charts, and all that, and each day, I made it a point to call her at least once to hear her voice and find out how her day and job hunting was going. From our conversation, I quickly noticed Sandra loves good things but then again who does not love good things in life as long as the person can afford it..
Sandra had a travel dream and wanted to see the world, which I told her it is possible as long as she works towards it. But I was wrong; she wanted someone to finance it for her. There was no way she was ready to pay for this, so before we even met in person, she suggested I take her around on her upcoming birthday, maybe a good resort or a ranch.
She was nice to talk to, and I was pretty much looking forward to meeting her in person as the many photos we exchanged did not give me an insight into her personality. I could see from the
photos she loved her long nails, long weaves and long heels. Probably, she loved it all long and even joked in one of her text messages that, she loves men with long tails (wor ever that means), thou it was more of a fall in the right spot for me.."don't gerrit twisted". Throughout our conversation, Sandra tried so hard to cunningly find out my financial status by asking
me fishy questions. Cleverly, I avoided most as I believe money should not be a pull factor when looking for real love.
On several occasions, she asked me to buy her calling cards to call her family and a few friends as the nearest shop is a little far from her, bla bla bla. It did not matter much to me as several 200 or 400 call cards were not going to break my account. Each time I bought it, I told myself this girl must be interested in getting stuff off men.
Just a day before our meeting following our 2 months of long conversations, she asked; what sort of car do your parents drive, and I hope yuh have one for yourself too? Before I answered, she added; If a man does not drive or come from a wealthy home, there is no way I am gonna date him, as I can’t afford to be catching the buses in my long heels after a dinner out. At this stage, I realised Sandra did not only care about what family background I came from, but then a man with a car is on her list of things she looks for in a relationship…
I told her the truth, I don't drive a car ma'm, and as for my family, we aint even wealthy… And then I asked; what about yuh? I knew she doesn't have a car because I’ve spoken to her on multiple occasions when she was on the bus from church or from a friend’s house. She replied by saying, I don’t have a car yet but my first car will be a Lexus.. Yuh can imagine that.. She killed my zeal to meet her and the next morning, I texted her to cancel our date, citing an appointment as the reason....
Why can’t some women look beyond material things when looking for a partner in life?.. Its so frustrating to imagine sometimes.... Courtesy кєℓνιη ¢ℓιηt, for www.facebook.com/kelvinclint
na wayo love full everywhere...even for church or mosque...na wayo love everybody dey do

2 Likes

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by mencade5(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
barackodam:

Joking apart, same way majority of ladies flock after men money, guys flock after their toto
this is indirect prostitution

2 Likes

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Same old story
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by barackodam: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: this is indirect prostitution

undecided
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
kelvinclint so u no 1 give d relationship a chance? U 4 still keep d appointment #my opinion sha O!# make u access d babe well grin maybe she was just kidding about the lexus, who no like beta tin?

1 Like

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by barackodam: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
slimED: kelvinclint so u no 1 give d relationship a chance? U 4 still keep d appointment #my opinion sha O!# make u access d babe well grin maybe she was just kidding about the lexus, who no like beta tin?

LMAO!!!

Kidding indeed.

U fit use that one kidding
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by farano(f): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
hmmm
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
barackodam:

LMAO!!!

Kidding indeed.

U fit use that one kidding
yeap grin grin
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by barackodam: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
slimED: yeap grin grin

No wonder
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by johnwizey: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
OP you mumu o. Person wey you suppose borrow car go use am pose for her say na you get am. Carry her go hotel, Bleep her silly and when you depart, severe all ties with her. And if you like, you can preach to her or better still tell one of your friends make dat one too go chop im own. All the money wey u use send her card, na im you recover be dat,

5 Likes

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
barackodam: ^^^^^^

It does, and op,

Like seriously??.. Dts like saying money does it all.
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: na wayo love full everywhere...even for church or mosque...na wayo love everybody dey do
I d tells yuh bro... Its quite pathetic 2 imagine sometimes..
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
slimED: kelvinclint so u no 1 give d relationship a chance? U 4 still keep d appointment #my opinion sha O!# make u access d babe well grin maybe she was just kidding about the lexus, who no like beta tin?
LOL, kidding?... I don't tink she was... She meant evri word, she's like a pest who wudnt wanna work bur always wants food...
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by RAKITIC: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
DERE is ntin lyk 2tru luv
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by mencade5(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
kelvinclint:
I d tells yuh bro... Its quite pathetic 2 imagine sometimes..
if u ever believe ur pastor or imam about love or marriage u will be the greatest fool on earth.

Use ur head bro. Women lie more than satan.

Sometimes they are no different from ashawo. The way them like money na only God fit help ooo

2 Likes

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
johnwizey: OP you mumu o. Person wey you suppose borrow car go use am pose for her say na you get am. Carry her go hotel, Bleep her silly and when you depart, severe all ties with her. And if you like, you can preach to her or better still tell one of your friends make dat one too go chop im own. All the money wey u use send her card, na im you recover be dat,
LOL, yuh have a pint Wizey, bur I had my mind fixed on dating her, building a rlshp with her. I came as natural as I am.. Dis is d reason y gurls prefer lies 2 d truth. U impress dm with a lie, and do ur tin, just like one Nlder wud say, they've gott fish brains.. Dts too bad.
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by Valentinooo: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: if u ever believe ur pastor or imam about love or marriage u will be the greatest fool on earth.

Sometimes they are no different from ashawo. The way them like money na only God fit help ooo

Lmao. Na all these comments make me miss nairaland during the short break.

Even satan self dey fear Nigerian women for lies

3 Likes

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
RAKITIC: DERE is ntin lyk 2tru luv

Yes, but true love is like 1% in existence.

I care little about such ladies op just talked about. Any lady who thinks that because I want to marry her or date her that she will convert me to her driver or ATM card or keep me as her financier for 2 long years while she graduates or finishes service is on a very long pole.

Go to churches, they form the crux of above 30 ladies who pray day and night for husband.

Very cunning beings.

I just wonder why they cannot think straight.

You expect a guy to be a car owner but you don't even own a bicycle. You expect his house at age 30 to be a big duplex while your father at age 60 doesn't even own a one room apartment.

Smh

6 Likes

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2014

Keep which appointment ?

She will mess up the more, he might end up walking out on the date. He will just have a spoilt date.

1 Like

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: if u ever believe ur pastor or imam about love or marriage u will be the greatest fool on earth.

This is another big problem. Some of them just see lying as a way of life. They just say what suits the situation. And I am someone who deesnt say what I don't mean when dealing with the opposite sex.

They even forget what they told you just last week.
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by barackodam: 12:40am On Jun 28, 2014
kelvinclint:
Like seriously??.. Dts like saying money does it all.

Ok
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 28, 2014
okpara ugo:

Keep which appointment ?

She will mess up the more, he might end up walking out on the date. He will just have a spoilt date.
maybe not, remember OP also wrote that She was nice to talk to #my opinion# i guess maybe he would have enjoyed the date.
hey, your account survived grin unlike some of us, i had to create mine again
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 28, 2014
kelvinclint:
LOL, kidding?... I don't tink she was... She meant evri word, she's like a pest who wudnt wanna work bur always wants food...
hmm, all this you really got to know within your two months of conversation. so how far with the relationship, is it over now? #just being curious#
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by oshyno(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2014
Women !! I dey fear who no fear them. Those species are from anoda planet. My ex told me to my face he can't do without me without knowing dat d guy she secretely date had called me dat he has found a wife. Lo n behold it was my babe. As she was saying all those love love shieet I just dey look am. Told her what of IK(not real name) she was shocked. I just laughed and said chai una second name shud be Linus. She went numb.

They want fast life.Left me bcuz d guy na Jandi. Chai . Finding a way to come back now sef. Me I don bale tey tey

1 Like

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by solomonbrown64: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2014
.......*yawns*
......My dad would say: Same Song, Different verse

1 Like

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by stevecantrell: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Same old story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Relationships Pointless? / I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. / Lesbian Girls Are The Best To Hangout With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.