Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? (2200 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
I nid tu learn how tu woo gurls.....i tried researchin on google buh most of the tings dey wrote re nt workin....xo i nid korrect tips grin
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Merlissa(f): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
Call a girl and WOO her

#Datsall

3 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lol..........guy pls go find smth meaningful to do with ur life.....den afterwards, dey will b d ones to run nd chase after u

2 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Money woo girls not research
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
hey pweety...wait i wan woo u.SiMple!
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by AGgal(f): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Just walk up to her n scream woooooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by SpaceGoat: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
OkeEsibe:
I nid tu learn how tu woo gurls.....i tried researchin on google buh most of the tings dey wrote re nt workin....xo i nid korrect tips grin
for nairaland ladies
https://www.nairaland.com/1886882/finally-10-how-too-woo

my most valable trick angry
https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by idu1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
OkeEsibe:
park well make i see road.........
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Ymodulus: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
OkeEsibe:

I can teach you. Am a pro at the Game. if i throw two lines u wont even be thru she will hand over her phone number
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ymodulus:

I can teach you. Am a pro at the Game. if i throw two lines i wont even be true she will hand over her phone number

grin grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO, Lol!! lwkmd !!

@OkeEsibe

please dont listen to ymodulus i beg you. only if you want to learn woo-ing as a course. Just imagine a nerd teaching you how to woo a girl. your life don finish b that.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jes wondering how old you're.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
OkeEsibe:

Get a bag of popcorn and take her to a zoo. 4hrs after walking around and watching animals, just ask her out. Trust me, you'll get a positive answer.

NOTE: Although this trick is guaranteed to work 100%, getting her to follow you to a zoo isn't as easy as I made it sound.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Ymodulus: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
NinoBrown888:
Jes wondering how old you're.
He might be honest you know. we have some people who do to their way of upbringing never gets to mix up and cant even approach a girl.

Hadizy:

grin grin grin grin
ROTFLMAO, Lol!! lwkmd !!
@OkeEsibe
please dont listen to ymodulus i beg you. only if you want to learn woo-ing as a course. Just imagine a nerd teaching you how to woo a girl. your life don finish b that.
wetin dei do u? just give me any nairaland girl and i will toast her. now and here
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
OP, were you thought how to suck when you were born?

When you feel hungry what do you do?

Wooing a girl is and will never be a crime. Grow some balls. Remove that pampers! cool
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ymodulus:

MizMyColi

hey Mizmycoli my adaobi.

give me your phone no !!!! i command u
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by MizMyColi(f): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hadizy:

hey Mizmycoli my adaobi.i

give me your phone no !!!! i command u

Hi Hadizy smiley

I hear(ed) my name.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by chibwike(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Op check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1941136/hilarious-pickup-lines-add-urs choose any pick-up line of ur choice, and u re good to go
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hi Hadizy smiley

I hear(ed) my name.

lol!! you funny. your meticulous attention to how you type is intriguing. Well i was just writing what i think ymodulus will say if he wants to toast you or ask you for your number

2 Likes

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hi Hadizy smiley

I hear(ed) my name.
I will toast u one day.u will see.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ymodulus:

I can teach you. Am a pro at the Game. if i throw two lines u wont even be thru she will hand over her phone number

lol badt guy
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ymodulus:

He might be honest you know. we have some people who do to their way of upbringing never gets to mix up and cant even approach a girl.

wetin dei do u? just give me any nairaland girl and i will toast her. now and here

lol girls dey 4 nairaland?
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by gracile(f): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
small boy... smh
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
gracile:
small boy... smh

lemme start wif yu
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 22, 2014
AGgal:
Just walk up to her n scream woooooooo!
hahahahahahahaaaahaaa
U wicked o
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by adepiero: 4:28am On Oct 22, 2014
I love you, say your own undecided

It works like magic grin

How hard can that be
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2014
adepiero:
I love you, say your own undecided

It works like magic grin

How hard can that be

na magic jst like dt?
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by LLVelly: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2014
Just sing dat 2face verse in Psquare's song Possibility. It goes like this
[...somebody say woooo girl(woooo girl)
u are d girl of my dream
my african queen
u took me where I never been
u make my heart tingalingaring]
I swear d girl go fall, just listen to dat song again then try it & thank me later.
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by daryoor(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2014
dress like p.diddy

smile like chris tucker

smell like christain grey

look like...you cant do anything about looks so any look is oksmiley

then walk up to a chik and say whatever you would say to a guy, what book is that ? why do you girls like romance? bla bla.

it our prick that is always hyping girls .
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by PussySlayer: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2014
Hadizy:

grin grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO, Lol!! lwkmd !!

@OkeEsibe

Damn!Babe,you too fine.I'm ur latest stalker until I find a way to meet u in person shocked shocked kiss kiss
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2014
LLVelly:
Just sing dat 2face verse in Psquare's song Possibility. It goes like this
[...somebody say woooo girl(woooo girl)
u are d girl of my dream
my african queen
u took me where I never been
u make my heart tingalingaring]
I swear d girl go fall, just listen to dat song again then try it & thank me later.

lol
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by LLVelly: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2014
OkeEsibe:

lol
just try it
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2014
daryoor:
dress like p.diddy

smile like chris tucker

smell like christain grey

look like...you cant do anything about looks so any look is oksmiley

then walk up to a chik and say whatever you would say to a guy, what book is that ? why do you girls like romance? bla bla.

it our prick that is always hyping girls .

lwkmd

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Always Slap Me / To Marry Or Not To Marry A Single Mum. Will U? / Please Welcome A New Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.