Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Restless...story Of A Survivor. - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Restless...story Of A Survivor. (54980 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Story Of A Cancer Survivor (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
ifyude:
Thank you Dom for a work well done.pls when are we expecting your next work.

Hi Ify! you motivate me greatly, God bless you. I will tag u when I start something new. but for now, I got to go back too work, I have been on leave that is why I had the time to write.
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by demmy66: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
wow.... such an intriguing story.. dis is epic.. thumbs up......
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
demmy66:
wow.... such an intriguing story.. dis is epic.. thumbs up......
Thanks boss
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by kceemart(f): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dom ur story looks so real.Infact,i got an inspiration 4rm it.Its glaring dat wutever will b will b,destiny can b delayed bt it can't b denied.All we need is 2 b hardworking n b focused.Tank u so much 4 ending d story.In all,i wished Ayo was alife 2 witnes d whole success story.Once more tank u my brother.
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
kceemart:
Dom ur story looks so real.Infact,i got an inspiration 4rm it.Its glaring dat wutever will b will b,destiny can b delayed bt it can't b denied.All we need is 2 b hardworking n b focused.Tank u so much 4 ending d story.In all,i wished Ayo was alife 2 witnes d whole success story.Once more tank u my brother.

Thanks a lot KC, for following through.
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by Vijon(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
wow! Doma at it again,cant stop loving ur story man.Ur gud

1 Like

Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by olyberry: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
God bless u richly for this story
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
olyberry:
God bless u richly for this story

Thanks Boss.
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB4FL7Mxzncqnfc&w=470&h=470&url=http%3A%2F%2Fecx.images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F51Um3xjtojL._SS500_.jpg

Link for Restless on Amazon Kindly
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thanks a lot Guys!
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by kingphilip(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
DOMAWOLEYE u really tried in pulling this through

I must confess this is totally breathtaking with lots of accompanying lessons I give u a thump up for this

When will u be starting another

1 Like

Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by princesa(f): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
@domawoleye, hi. I sent you a mail twice on bt no reply, what's up? Please reply soonest. Thanks
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by Adegokedamisky(f): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wow dis story was superb jsst as if i was watching a movie.

1 Like

Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by Donpoker9(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
wonderful story as usual....pls tag me wen u start anoda one

1 Like

Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by seunviju(f): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
What a wonderful story,really learnt a lot from it.God will bestow more of wisdom,knowledge nd understanding to you.

1 Like

Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by Brozo1: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Here comes another breathtaking story by Domawoleye. After reading Thorns in my boots, whenever I read your writeup, I visualize myself watching a Nollywood movie with real contents for the youth to learn from, rather than what we have today, aside from movies from great producers amongst which Domawoleye could be grouped into. I guess its hightime we had someone like you manning the production of great works like those you churn out on Nairaland. Kudo Sir. Looking forward to reading another master-piece from you. And with people like you writing stories that promotes the good image of the Nigerian Army, my undaunted love for the military just got rekindled.

1 Like

Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
Brozo1:
Here comes another breathtaking story by Domawoleye. After reading Thorns in my boots, whenever I read your writeup, I visualize myself watching a Nollywood movie with real contents for the youth to learn from, rather than what we have today, aside from movies from great producers amongst which Domawoleye could be grouped into. I guess its hightime we had someone like you manning the production of great works like those you churn out on Nairaland. Kudo Sir. Looking forward to reading another master-piece from you. And with people like you writing stories that promotes the good image of the Nigerian Army, my undaunted love for the military just got rekindled.
What can i say Brozo! I am so honoured. By ur kind words. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by Brozo1: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
DOMAWOLEYE:

What can i say Brozo! I am so honoured. By ur kind words. Thanks a bunch.

Its my pleasure. Waiting for another classy write-up from you soonest.
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by gentlejohn(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2015
DOMAWOYELE u finally brought me out of ghost mode. I know this day will come but never anticipated that it will be this year. Anyway, your story is kind of unique, lots of lessons and motivations. You are a superb writer, God will grant you grace and bless the work of your hands beyond your dreams. Keep it up.
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thank you for your kind words God bless you too,

gentlejohn:
DOMAWOYELE u finally brought me out of ghost mode. I know this day will come but never anticipated that it will be this year. Anyway, your story is kind of unique, lots of lessons and motivations. You are a superb writer, God will grant you grace and bless the work of your hands beyond your dreams. Keep it up.
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2015
What a wonderful story. From d beginning till the end I was held spell bound.

About the Ifa,is it true?

Once again I commend ur writing skills as well as other nairaland writers,u guys are talented writers including those who writes and delete halfway grin

More grease to ur fingers.
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by Mztemmy(f): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wao story so inspiring...I must say...nice one domawoleye keep it up

1 Like

Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by KehindeOmololu: 7:26am On Jun 04, 2016
Wow! What a great story written by a gifted writer.
Pls I gat a question....If the Ifa man is real...I will appreciate if you can send me his contact line.Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by exalt2009: 12:48am On Jun 08, 2016
Read word for word....So happy..God bless you sir,,,D om
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by tomsy2: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Just finished reading this story. I read 'Thorns...' yesterday. Both stories had me in tears at various points. I have to say without flattery that both stories were point blank hits back to back. Thanks and expecting more from you soon.

1 Like

Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2016
tomsy2:
Just finished reading this story. I read 'Thorns...' yesterday. Both stories had me in tears at various points. I have to say without flattery that both stories were point blank hits back to back. Thanks and expecting more from you soon.
Thanks a lot bros! I appreciate
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by nosique: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice work Doma! You are indeed a great writer.. Well done
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by yomalex(m): 7:07am On Jun 16, 2016
Sir DOMAWOLEYE frontpage after 2 years :-)
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2016
For the first time in my life,I cried reading a book. You are a great writer my namesake. You made everything look real as I have lived in Abakpa, Enugu urban and port harcourt.

More grace to you bro.
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by AO2(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
That was a beautiful story, keep up the good work. God bless.
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by mimicue(f): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wow.. This is a very great story and it really touched me and I learnt a lot from the story.. It is the best I have read in a long time.. Got me crying all through grin
Re: Restless...story Of A Survivor. by sniper77(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:
Thank you for your kind words God bless you too,

I just finished reading your story and I realized I missed going out for breakfast and lunch. I must confess I was held spellbound by your story and the fact that all the places you mentioned in enugu are well known to me. If you had kept me in suspense by promising to end the story some other day I swear I for look for you to flog you koboko. You did well. Am impressed. You have discovered a path, follow it to achieve your dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nairaland Detection Club / Online Publishing/Blogging Course And Certification / A Strange Love (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.