Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). - Business To Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (43106 Views)

IBL Logistics Now Offer Pickup/delivery In Port- Harcourt / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
tranxo:
Very professional service!!!!!!! Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words sir.

1 Like

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Taking effect from Monday 12/1/2015

*********** Amendment: 10/01/15***************
PRICE ADJUSTMENT TO THE WAYBILL SERVICE.

Hello everyone, in the light of placing well-thought consideration to the continual growth of your mini importation business, and with the spirit of mutual benefit, I am pleased to bring you a new development to our pricing structure. You should find delight with this.

1. Major states, cities and towns in the South-west:
0.5kg-5kg= N2,000
6kg= N2,200
7kg= N2,400
8kg=N2,600
9kg= N2,800
10kg= N3,000

2. Major states, cities and towns in the South-east:
0-5kg= N2‚500
Every additional kg attracts N200 each.

3. Major states, cities and towns in the South-south:
0-5kg= N2‚500
Every additional kg attracts N200 each.

4. Major states, cities and towns in the middle belt (Kogi, Kaduna, Benue, Taraba, Niger, Abuja etc)
Abuja= [SAME AS SOUTH-EAST]-N2500 for 0-5kg
KOGI- Call for Quote
BENUE - [SAME AS ABOVE with an additional N1,000 as extra handling cost]
Example: a 5kg package would cost N2,000 + N1,000= N3,000
TARABA= Call for Quote
NIGER= Call for Quote
KADUNA/ZARIA= [SAME AS ABOVE with an additional N1,000 as extra handling cost]
Example: a 5kg package would cost N2,000 + N1,000= N3,000

PS: Reason for extra handling cost is because of the distance and location of where the parks plying those areas are cited. They’re not my regular routes and so does little benefit for me. Thanks

5. Northern Nigeria
[CALL FOR QUOTES]

6. Minor towns across the country:
[CALL FOR QUOTES]

NOTE:
All charges given are sum total of both my service charge and waybill cost. Clients are required to pickup their respective packages at designated offices and parks. Location(s) would be provided accordingly.
More so, these prices are for pickups at the international airport with agents like Noniking, Kizito, Base1 et al.
Ajao estate, Charity bus stop oshodi and environ attract N300 extra charge.
Apapa – N500 extra charge
Alaba- N1,000 extra charge

For Laptops, the sum of N2,000 is inclusive and added to the waybill charge for deliveries to the East, West is N2,000, Southern states (Edo, Delta, Rivers, Akwa ibom, Cross Rivers) is N3,000. Northern states is N4,000.

Phones attract N1‚000 extra.

And please, you must be very sure about the gross weight of your package before giving out the information to me. I have had cases where the quoted weight given by client is not the same of the actual package. Please, your co-operation is needed in this regard.

Additionally, you may choose for us to get your goods to the park for you to pay directly to a bus driver or carrier of your package, in which case, a sum of N1,000 is billed as service charge. Additional kg attracts N200 each.

If for no reason caused by us that a scheduled pickup wasn't made after we actually get to pickup location; with pickup having to be scheduled for another day, an extra N500 shall be paid by client in that light. We will not be held liable for the failure to have client package picked up and sent.

We discourage the use of night bus transit for our clients. Insistence on this is detrimental and risk is on the individual client. We won't be held liable in the case of any incidence surrounding a package. We preach safety and consciousness.

Thanks,

Yours Sincerely,

David-Leo Alabi,
FOR: IBL LOGISTICS.

2 Likes

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

Expansion bid is taking ground to ensure more effective and swift service to you our esteemed customers. We hate that we disappoint at times, which has kept us from acquiring more clients than we can tend to.

In the coming days, we'd have the capacity to take in more clients for our pickup/warehousing delivery service.

Thanks for staying true to us in this new year.

-IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by AdekunleIG(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Mcleo007:
Hello everyone,

Expansion bid is taking ground to ensure more effective and swift service to you our esteemed customers. We hate that we disappoint at times, which has kept us from acquiring more clients than we can tend to.

In the coming days, we'd have the capacity to take in more clients for our pickup/warehousing delivery service.

Thanks for staying true to us in this new year.
E
-IBL

IBL is tested and trusted.
Lost your contact.
Please reach me on 08137301710
Adekunle Funsegot
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2015
AdekunleIG:

IBL is tested and trusted.
Lost your contact.
Please reach me on 08137301710
Adekunle Funsegot

Thanks sir
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2015
Quote of the Day
We are all gifted. That is our inheritance.
Ethel Waters
Brainy, Gifted

Love Quote of the Day
A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.
Cyrano de Bergerac
Love, Kiss, Loving

Art Quote of the Day
I don't paint things. I only paint the difference between things.
Henri Matisse
Art, Difference, Paint

Nature Quote of the Day
This sunlight linked me through the ages to that past consciousness.
Richard Jefferies
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by mistayeancah(m): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2015
I'll like to contact you for pickups and delivery to ogbomoso.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
mistayeancah:
I'll like to contact you for pickups and delivery to ogbomoso.

Very much available sir;07033801718. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by smallvilletolu(m): 3:56am On Feb 09, 2015
Alert pickup and delivery to owo ondo state. Would like to knw d cost, d package is just 3kg
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
smallvilletolu:
Alert pickup and delivery to owo ondo state. Would like to knw d cost, d package is just 3kg

Hello sir, said weight is N2000 if package contains normal items. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by hamedade2000(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Do u do pick up frm LSM global shipping. And how much will a package of 4kg to Ilorin Kwara state cost. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
hamedade2000:
Do u do pick up frm LSM global shipping. And how much will a package of 4kg to Ilorin Kwara state cost. Thanks

Hello good afternoon and how're you? Yes, we do pickup from there. 4kg is N2000 for normal items
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
Quote of the Day
If you could only love enough, you could be the most powerful person in the world.
Emmet Fox
Inspirational, Love, Powerful

Love Quote of the Day
A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.
Frank Morgan
Valentine's Day, Love, Heart

Art Quote of the Day
Every picture shows a spot with which the artist has fallen in love.
Alfred Sisley
Art, Love, Artist

Nature Quote of the Day
He who does not become familiar with nature through love will never know her.
Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schleg
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2015
Quote of the Day
One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
Helen Keller

Love Quote of the Day
Pains of love be sweeter far than all other pleasures are.
John Dryden

Art Quote of the Day
Art is the concrete representation of our most subtle feelings.
Agnes Martin

Nature Quote of the Day
The supernatural is the natural not yet understood.
Elbert Hubbard

Funny Quote of the Day
If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
George Bernard Shaw
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by tranxo(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Hey Oga. Long time. Hope your are holding up your end well. I just say make I hail
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
tranxo:
Hey Oga. Long time. Hope your are holding up your end well. I just say make I hail

Good afternoon sir and how're you? I'm doing OK. You?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by tranxo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mcleo007:

Good afternoon sir and how're you? I'm doing OK. You?
good too
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2015
Quote of the Day
It takes a great man to be a good listener.
Calvin Coolidge

Love Quote of the Day
The heart that has truly loved never forgets, But as truly loves on to the close.
Thomas Moore

Art Quote of the Day
A film is a petrified fountain of thought.
Jean Cocteau

Nature Quote of the Day
If you would know strength and patience, welcome the company of trees.
Hal Borland

Funny Quote of the Day
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Lucaskid(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
To Import and export your goods contact mr
dauda on 08052715273 an experience
clearing and forwarding agent,he will handle
your goods carefully and deliver your goods
fast.tested,trusted,and reliable
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Quote of the Day
Everything has been figured out, except how to live.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Love Quote of the Day
Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise.
Samuel Johnson

Art Quote of the Day
To create one's world in any of the arts takes courage.
Georgia O'Keeffe

Nature Quote of the Day
Scenery is fine - but human nature is finer.
John Keats
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by herboshedhe(f): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good evening. Do you offer payment on delivery services in
lagos,pH and abuja? My business is in ibadan and I need a
logistic company that can offer me such services.
pls let's discuss.
Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by FetchUK: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hi Mcleo007
How much is delivery from Lagos to Umuahia?
It's likely just a small games console. Psp and a few games.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
FetchUK:
Hi Mcleo007
How much is delivery from Lagos to Umuahia?
It's likely just a small games console. Psp and a few games.

Hello good evening, we charge N2500 for items weighing 0-5kg to Umuahia. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by FetchUK: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Thanks! would get back to you.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Your services is ok, but I hate your delivering time frame. Increase your pickup dispatcher riders. I paid for a pickup on an items on olx since tuesday and until now I have not receive my goods. To worst it all when you call their number nobody will pick your calls and if you are lucky to be answered Mr. David will give an assurance that he will never for once keep to within the short time frame that he promise to get back to you. In conclusion Nigeria-man owned company is always like that, they give you assurance that they can never keep for once and lastly if I don't get my items on monday morning... ____......

1 Like

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ssdigest21:
Your services is ok, but I hate your delivering time frame. Increase your pickup dispatcher riders. I paid for a pickup on an items on olx since tuesday and until now I have not receive my goods. To worst it all when you call their number nobody will pick your calls and if you are lucky to be answered Mr. David will give an assurance that he will never for once keep to within the short time frame that he promise to get back to you. In conclusion Nigeria-man owned company is always like that, they give you assurance that they can never keep for once and lastly if I don't get my items on monday morning... ____......

Hello Mr Moses, thanks for dropping your discontent here. We communicated well up till Saturday morning, whence forth I wasn't reachable. The status of your two pickups were also communicated; the election/anticipated unrest made sending impossible. Your number wasn't reachable earlier this afternoon when I called, so I sent a SMS.

Please do accept my apologies!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Lucaskid(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
To clear your goods contact mr dauda an experience clearing and forwarding agent on 08052715273,tested,trusted and reliable
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by mistayeancah(m): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2015
Hi everyone, you can advertise the goods you bought on www.acadamart.com. It is a classified meant for students. A trial will convince you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by bush4ker(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2015
@op how do u go about these job..do u have a pick up point in awka?apart from using regular bus
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by salam12(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2015
Hello IBL,

Please do you pick up goods from St Patrick Logistics and how much will it cost to ship 10kg goods from their end to Port harcourt.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2015
salam12:
Hello IBL,

Please do you pick up goods from St Patrick Logistics and how much will it cost to ship 10kg goods from their end to Port harcourt.

Hello good evening.. Yes we do. 10Kg to Ph is N3500 for normal items. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2015
bush4ker:
@op how do u go about these job..do u have a pick up point in awka?apart from using regular bus

Hello good evening, for now, we maintain the use of trusted transit companies. You pickup from their office's. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy Cloths Of All Kinds In Wholesale? / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.