Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (43105 Views)

IBL Logistics Now Offer Pickup/delivery In Port- Harcourt / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Quote of the Day
Loss is nothing else but change, and change is Nature's delight.
Marcus Aurelius

Nature Quote of the Day
Land is the secure ground of home, the sea is like life, the outside, the unknown.
Stephen Gardiner

-IBL.

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
Quote of the Day

Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake.
Robert Half

Love Quote of the Day

There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved: It is God's finger on man's shoulder.
Charles Morgan

Art Quote of the Day

I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.
Vincent Van Gogh

-IBL

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by jonddon(m): 6:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Pls can you help me with shipping companies which are in the airport and their contact so that I can use your service to send goods to FUTA north gate AKURE... Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2014
jonddon: Pls can you help me with shipping companies which are in the airport and their contact so that I can use your service to send goods to FUTA north gate AKURE... Thanks

Good morning sir... Quite a host of them have handlers at the airport; Noniking, Baze1 Logistics, Cj, St Patrick's etc
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2014
Quote of the Day

The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success.
Paramahansa Yogananda
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Rita30: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hi IBL i have received my parcel thanks alot. Ure the best
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Rita30: Hi IBL i have received my parcel thanks alot. Ure the best

My pleasure ma. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Quote of the Day
Nothing makes one feel so strong as a call for help.
Pope Paul VI

Love Quote of the Day
But surely for everything you have to love you have to pay some price.
Agatha Christie

Art Quote of the Day
Art is the symbol of the two noblest human efforts: to construct and to refrain from destruction.
Evelyn Waugh

Nature Quote of the Day
When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them all.
E. O. Wilson

Funny Quote of the Day
An optimist is a fellow who believes a housefly is looking for a way to get out.
George Jean Nathan

-IBL.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by orisayomisamuel(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Need u to get some goods from Jimmy to Ado Ekiti less than 5kg, how much?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by orisayomisamuel(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Need u to get some goods from Jimmy to Ado Ekiti less than 5kg, how much?
How do i go about it?
When will i get it if i take it tomorrow?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2014
orisayomisamuel: Need u to get some goods from Jimmy to Ado Ekiti less than 5kg, how much?
How do i go about it?
When will i get it if i take it tomorrow?

Hello sir Good morning. Please where is Jimmy?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Quote of the Day
In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd.
Miguel de Cervantes

Love Quote of the Day
Knowledge is love and light and vision.
Helen Keller

Art Quote of the Day
Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better.
Andre Gide

Nature Quote of the Day
The poetry of the earth is never dead.
John Keats

Funny Quote of the Day
My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.
Charles Kettering

-IBL

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2014
Quote of the Day
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
Milton Berle

Love Quote of the Day
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

Art Quote of the Day
Less is only more where more is no good.
Frank Lloyd Wright

Nature Quote of the Day
Trees are the earth's endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.
Rabindranath Tagore

Funny Quote of the Day
Why waste time learning, when ignorance is instantaneous?
Bill Watterson

-IBL

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by DatechMan(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2014
A perfume and wrist watch to Osogbo. How much?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
DatechMan: A perfume and wrist watch to Osogbo. How much?

Hello sir, good evening. Where is pickup location? Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
saw your link on specuit's thread, how much to deliver items from specuit's office in lagos to my office in Abuja?

PS package is a couple of sport wears (cloth)
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
bestestgirl: saw your link on specuit's thread, how much to deliver items from specuit's office in lagos to my office in Abuja?

PS package is a couple of sport wears (cloth)

Hello ma, good evening and how're you. Sorry for the late response please. What is the weight and content? Thanks.

-IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:05am On Sep 04, 2014
Quote of the Day
A thing well done is worth doing.
Hugh Leonard

Love Quote of the Day
Sometimes love is stronger than a man's convictions.
Isaac Bashevis Singer

Art Quote of the Day
The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.
Aristotle

Nature Quote of the Day
Nature... is nothing but the inner voice of self-interest.
Charles Baudelaire

-IBL

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Alpet(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Good day, how much will u deliver a package weighing 2.27kg from shippyme office to ilorin.
Content: Phone.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Alpet: Good day, how much will u deliver a package weighing 2.27kg from shippyme office to ilorin.
Content: Phone.

Hello Sir, good evening. Please what's the content? Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Justiceotuya(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2014
Guy you need to send me your account number need you to go to mikkyangel to pick a Samsung galaxy 7 tablet and send to maraba
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2014
Justiceotuya: Guy you need to send me your account number need you to go to mikkyangel to pick a Samsung galaxy 7 tablet and send to maraba

Good morning sir and how was your night? Your package is enroute Abuja now. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Quote of the Day
You can't sweep other people off their feet, if you can't be swept off your own.
Clarence Day

Love Quote of the Day
The ear is the avenue to the heart.
Voltaire

Art Quote of the Day
Art is not a thing; it is a way.
Elbert Hubbard

Nature Quote of the Day
And out of darkness came the hands that reach thro' nature, moulding men.
Alfred Lord Tennyson

Funny Quote of the Day
Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job.
Franklin P. Jones

-IBL

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by ozor1: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tried IBL ..... Awesome serivice, superb customer relationship .. pocket friendly .....quick delivery..you will definatly have peace of mind using IBL

You're in the right place ..
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by codedflowz(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2014
IBL Logistics
Tested, Trusted and confirmed..
Best customer service (come see the way the man dey use 'sir'
for small boy like me grin)
Got my package from Lagos to Lautech the same day
Finally, with IBL logistics, You are covered smiley
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by codedflowz(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2014
IBL Logistics
for small boy like me grin
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2014
Quote of the Day
Perfection itself is imperfection.
Vladimir Horowitz

Love Quote of the Day
All mankind love a lover.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Art Quote of the Day
Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known.
Oscar Wilde

Nature Quote of the Day
Mere goodness can achieve little against the power of nature.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

Funny Quote of the Day
Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
Phyllis Diller

-IBL

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2014
codedflowz: IBL Logistics
for small boy like me grin

Thanks a bunch for the kind commendations sir. You're appreciated.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by dagok(f): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Please i cant be able to track these item...Please Anyone should help me track it...RI049807680CN
RC423881383HK
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
dagok: Please i cant be able to track these item...Please Anyone should help me track it...RI049807680CN
RC423881383HK

Shed more light on this sir.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 10, 2014
Hello.Please I have items weighing about 9.6kg form base1 @the airport and sent down to my home address in Ibadan.How much is it and how do I go about itvwith you? cos I need to pay them for the shipping too. Do I give the money to you? Please reply ASAP and include your contact details.Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Chartey(m): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2014
berra: Hello.Please I have items weighing about 9.6kg form base1 @the airport and sent down to my home address in Ibadan.How much is it and how do I go about itvwith you? cos I need to pay them for the shipping too. Do I give the money to you? Please reply ASAP and include your contact details.Thanks.
Call or whatsapp him 07033801717 or 08021219158. He'll definitely pay the shipping fee for you. It's his job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy Cloths Of All Kinds In Wholesale? / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.