Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (43082 Views)

IBL Logistics Now Offer Pickup/delivery In Port- Harcourt / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2014
Quote of the Day
A lean compromise is better than a fat lawsuit.
George Herbert

Love Quote of the Day
The heart forgets its sorrow and ache.
James Russell Lowell

Art Quote of the Day
I think about my work every minute of the day.
Jeff Koons

Nature Quote of the Day
The day, water, sun, moon, night - I do not have to purchase these things with money.
Plautus

Funny Quote of the Day
People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading.
Logan Pearsall Smith

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2014
berra: Hello.Please I have items weighing about 9.6kg form base1 @the airport and sent down to my home address in Ibadan.How much is it and how do I go about itvwith you? cos I need to pay them for the shipping too. Do I give the money to you? Please reply ASAP and include your contact details.Thanks.

Thanks for reaching out ma. Do reach me on WhatsApp or phone call. Thanks again.

Chartey: Call or whatsapp him 07033801717 or 08021219158. He'll definitely pay the shipping fee for you. It's his job.

Thanks boss!
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Chartey(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2014
Mcleo007:

Thanks for reaching out ma. Do reach me on WhatsApp or phone call. Thanks again.

Thanks boss!
Anything for my Oga o.

1 Like

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2014
Quote of the Day
No one knows what he can do until he tries.
Publilius Syrus

Love Quote of the Day
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.
Lucille Ball

Art Quote of the Day
There is no prejudice that the work of art does not finally overcome.
Andre Gide

Nature Quote of the Day
'Healing,' Papa would tell me, 'is not a science, but the intuitive art of wooing nature.'
W. H. Auden

-IBL

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Quote of the Day
Life is painting a picture, not doing a sum.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Love Quote of the Day
Familiar acts are beautiful through love.
Percy Bysshe Shelley

Art Quote of the Day
Interpretation is the revenge of the intellectual upon art.
Susan Sontag

Nature Quote of the Day
Nature does nothing in vain.
Aristotle

Funny Quote of the Day
I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
Will Rogers

-IBL

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Quote of the Day
Freedom means the opportunity to be what we never thought we would be.
Daniel J. Boorstin

Love Quote of the Day
Love does not dominate; it cultivates.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Art Quote of the Day
The principles of true art is not to portray, but to evoke.
Jerzy Kosinski

Nature Quote of the Day
The man who interprets Nature is always held in great honor.
Zora Neale Hurston

Funny Quote of the Day
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out.
Rodney Dangerfield

-IBL

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2014
Quote of the Day
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
M. C. Escher

Love Quote of the Day
If this be not love, it is madness, and then it is pardonable.
William Congreve

Art Quote of the Day
To paint is a possessing rather than a picturing.
Philip Guston

Nature Quote of the Day
The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy.
Henry Ward Beecher

-IBL

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by jonddon(m): 2:38am On Sep 16, 2014
Goodmorning. I have a package of about 1.3kg with nonikings. Can you pick it up and send 2 FUTA north gate akure? I added your numbers n u didn't show on my whatsapp. Can you please send me a msg? 08130975350
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2014
jonddon: Goodmorning. I have a package of about 1.3kg with nonikings. Can you pick it up and send 2 FUTA north gate akure? I added your numbers n u didn't show on my whatsapp. Can you please send me a msg? 08130975350

Hello sir, how're you today? Would add you up now. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by phumtadeic: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Sorry people, my battery was out for about two hours or so. Really sorry you couldn't reach me. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Bayils(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mcleo007: Sorry people, my battery was out for about two hours or so. Really sorry you couldn't reach me. Thanks
Even after speaking with you, right now all your numbers were Switched off.!!
And am still very much Expecting your Account details.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by darmochy1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello, pls add and send me a msg on whatsapp. My whatsapp no is 08154372594. I need ur service. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by abrazar(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
I need u to pick up my items at mikkys place,i sent u a msg on whatsapp
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by sanmyor84: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
How much will you move a 20kg goods to Abeokuta.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
sanmyor84: How much will you move a 20kg goods to Abeokuta.

Hello sir, and how're you? Sorry for the late response. 20kg to Abeokuta is N5‚000. But what's the content?

Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
darmochy1: Hello, pls add and send me a msg on whatsapp. My whatsapp no is 08154372594. I need ur service. Thanks

Hello sir, good afternoon. I'll message you ASAP. Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
abrazar: I need u to pick up my items at mikkys place,i sent u a msg on whatsapp

OK sir. I must have attended to you.

Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by deeceo: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Package received @Ilesa. Thanks. IBL, the best !
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
deeceo: Package received @Ilesa. Thanks. IBL, the best !

Thanks for being a customer sir. Your sustained patronage is appreciated.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by legalwealth(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mcleo007: *THANK GOD THINGS ARE BACK TO NORMAL ON NAIRALAND, BUT WE LOST THE PREVIOUS THREAD TO THE ATTACK*

This is a fresh innovation from my business ventures that I seek to bring forth on Nairaland; to be of service to Nairalanders. Read below to get the picture.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

Now, one of the founding principles to any business is ‘trust’. Trust at all levels of business should be obtainable in the easiest possible way, but when it comes to online business and most especially from one Nigerian to another, that trust is almost avoidable or let’s say on the low. The cliché is rife; do not trust a Nigerian, and in fact Nigerians do not trust themselves. This again is made difficult with the absence of credible payment systems like Paypal, payza, moneybookers etc. It is a dead end in some sort of sense. More so, we lack a good GIS (Geographic Information System) or housing system that navigate things with ease and coordinates booking systems over the web. Thus, to send items to numbered addresses online is a problem. This is where I come in. At least, in a little way.

WHAT DO WE DO?
Like said earlier, this service should suit people not in Lagos. With IBL Procurement/Logistics, you can do business and transact with ease. Should you meet someone online who wants to sell his used item like laptop, smartphone, gadgets etc., I come in as the intermediary between the buyer and seller; not as price negotiator, but as pickup and delivery man.

HOW IT WORKS.
Buyer and seller meet online and discuss a transaction. For instance, a buyer wants to purchase an Android phone; he meets his seller and negotiate price. Afterwards, buyer sends me a mail detailing the proposed deeds of transaction: seller’s contact (office, phone number), name of product, picture(s) taken of product, cost of product, net weight of product and other necessary information to be given about the deeds of transaction; and buyer’s information (name and address). With this details provided to me, I know what the transaction is up and about. Every mail would be attended to and replied within 24hours. During this period, I’ll open up communication with the seller and ask you to tell him your procurement man would be the one to pick up the item(s) for you.
A service charge of 5% is my take on every transaction above N25,000; transaction below N25,000 is 10%. For instance, a buyer is purchasing an Android phone that costs N40,000. My service charge is N2,000 = N42,000 to be paid for the procurement. The service charge is meant to cover my transportation going and from sellers place.

Everyone is aware of the ish with transportation in Lagos. This is a fair deal considering I would be doing for you, what you necessarily should be doing were you to be in Lagos. That’s the service!

Besides just picking up the item(s) for you, I’ll also vet the product to be sure the product is actually what you demanded from the seller as detailed in the mail you sent to me. I’ll check the product to see its condition, whether it is in good shape or not; whether it is fake or genuine; whether the components are complete or incomplete. I’ll test the product well for you at seller’s place. If it is good, I’ll go ahead and pay seller, pick up item and send to you. If it is not, I’ll call you to draw your attention to it, advice you not to get the product and send back your money; although I’ll keep back the service charge. By so doing, I have saved you from buying a product that is not good. All these and more are services I’ll render for you, which is almost as saying what you would have done if you were on ground to check the product yourself. I am your procurement man; I’ll do all that for you. Even if it is a shirt or clothing accessories, I’ll properly examine it before making the procurement from seller.

You may also want to purchase an item and do not have any seller in mind; you can also contact me and I’ll help get you the best deal. For instance, you are in Kogi state and want to buy a good LG Plasma TV and you are short on seller information. You can contact me with clear details of what you want to purchase. I’ll go around and get back to you with the best possible deal. An additional 2% would be added to my service charge to cover cost of initial findings.

LOGISTICS.
At the moment, I have a partnership with 3 courier companies and 2 Inter-city bus services right here in Lagos. They offer discounted prices for whatever procurements I bring forth. With the net weight of the item(s) already sent to me, I’ll contact the courier companies who would provide me with the cost of sending item to your location (anywhere in Nigeria). I will now mail you with the complete details and cost of procurement for your item(s) which would include the courier charge and my service charge. At this point, buyer can now go ahead and make payment into my account for the goods and service rendered. Thus, after payment is made, I’ll go to seller to pickup item(s) and take up for courier.

From the above, there are two systems; courier delivery service and bus delivery service. Whereas, the former gets item(s) to given location and address, the latter would deliver at common locations like park or bus company office. Prices vary and alternatives are there to beep your choice. Its up to you.

CONCLUSION
In the course of the transaction, I act as your procurement man, the middle man between buyer who is not in Lagos, and seller who is Lagos. I would have saved you time, energy and money. I get item for you and get across. That’s good business! Buyer can be anywhere in Nigeria, and do business with someone in Lagos (in the course of time, service would be extended to other commercial cities in Nigeria). Lagos is the central hub and attracts much commercial activities than other parts of the country.

With the payment made into my account and courier has been lodged, I’ll send the tracking number to buyer via email. Delivery takes a maximum of 3 days. For those who live in cities such as Benin, Warri, Ughelli, Port-Harcourt, Abuja who may prefer the bus service. The tracking number would be provided. Companies like Agofure, Iyare, ABC, Peace et al have efficient bus delivery systems. They can be used for ease. It all depends on buyer’s preference.

Why should you trust my service? I can’t answer that question for you. I trust myself and in turn expect others to trust me. Self-belief begets opinions. And in business, trust finds a way in by itself. On Nairaland, I have been an active member for many years now, and have had interaction with other members of the community. I have met a few in people. My credibility is of the top if you ask me!

I look forward to being of service to you.

Thanks.

David-Leo Toyin Alabi
42D, Binukonu Shopping Plaza, Ogudu road, Ojota, Lagos.
07033801718, 08021219158, 08054527192.
Email: davidleo@notifyniger ia.com
Whatsapp: 07033801718
BBM: 7BFD40C6
[/b]Facebook: www.facebook.com/itsdavidleoalabi
Twitter: www.twitter.com/davidleoalabi

[b]*********** Amendment: 30/05/14***************
PRICE ADJUSTMENT TO THE WAYBILL SERVICE.

Hello everyone, in the light of placing well-thought consideration to the continual growth of your mini importation business, and with the spirit of mutual benefit, I am pleased to bring you a new development to our pricing structure. You should find delight with this.

1. Major states, cities and towns in the South-west:
0.5kg-5kg= N2,000
6kg= N2,200
7kg= N2,400
8kg=N2,600
9kg= N2,800
10kg= N3,000

2. Major states, cities and towns in the South-east:
[SAME AS ABOVE]

3. Major states, cities and towns in the South-south:
[SAME AS ABOVE except Calabar and Uyo at an additional N200 per kg quoted]

4. Major states, cities and towns in the middle belt (Kogi, Kaduna, Benue, Taraba, Niger, Abuja etc)
Abuja= [SAME AS SOUTH-WEST/SOUTH-EAST]
KOGI- Call for Quote
BENUE - [SAME AS ABOVE with an additional N1,000 as extra handling cost]
Example: a 5kg package would cost N2,000 + N1,000= N3,000
TARABA= Call for Quote
NIGER= Call for Quote
KADUNA/ZARIA= [SAME AS ABOVE with an additional N1,000 as extra handling cost]
Example: a 5kg package would cost N2,000 + N1,000= N3,000

PS: Reason for extra handling cost is because of the distance and location of where the parks plying those areas are cited. They’re not my regular routes and so does little benefit for me. Thanks

5. Northern Nigeria
[CALL FOR QUOTES]

6. Minor towns across the country:
[CALL FOR QUOTES]

NOTE:
All charges given are sum total of both my service charge and waybill cost. Clients are required to pickup their respective packages at designated offices and parks. Location(s) would be provided accordingly.
More so, these prices are for pickups at the international airport with agents like Noniking, Kizito, Base1 et al.
Ajao estate, Charity bus stop oshodi and environ attract N300 extra charge.
Apapa – N500 extra charge
Alaba- N1,000 extra charge

For Laptops, the sum of N2,000 is inclusive and added to the waybill charge for deliveries to the East, West is N1,000, Southern states (Edo, Delta, Rivers, Akwa ibom, Cross Rivers) is N3,000. Northern states is N4,000.

And please, you must be very sure about the gross weight of your package before giving out the information to me. I have had cases where the quoted weight given by client is not the same of the actual package. Please, your co-operation is needed in this regard.

Additionally, you may choose for us to get your goods to the park for you to pay directly to a bus driver or carrier of your package, in which case, a sum of N1,000 is billed as service charge. Additional kg attracts N200 each.

If for no reason caused by us that a scheduled pickup wasn't made after we actually get to pickup location; with pickup having to be scheduled for another day, an extra N500 shall be paid by client in that light. We will not be held liable for the failure to have client package picked up and sent.

We discourage the use of night bus transit for our clients. Insistence on this is detrimental and risk is on the individual client. We won't be held liable in the case of any incidence surrounding a package. We preach safety and consciousness.

Thanks,

Yours Sincerely,

David-Leo Alabi,
FOR: IBL LOGISTICS.

Nice one!Highly recommended! !!
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2014
legalwealth:

Nice one!Highly recommended! !!

Thanks sir. You're appreciated.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by cahnellven: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello bro,how much will it cost to send an item(battery) weighing 60grams and costing less than #2k,from lagos to benin.thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2014
cahnellven: Hello bro,how much will it cost to send an item(battery) weighing 60grams and costing less than #2k,from lagos to benin.thanks

Hello sir, how're you? For the item in question, the charge is N2‚000 ‚ but I believe you want some discount on the deal. Do contact me sir to talk it up. Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hello everyone,

I’m pleased to announce that we are commencing the official phase our newest scheme, IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING; a service most suited for non-Lagos importers/business people and Lagos based respectively. The scheme is designed to offer sales and delivery of your goods and services to customers around Lagos and get them to pay on delivery. Payment on delivery is the most effective way out to online business in Nigeria.

Problem? We have the Solution.
This phase of our logistics service was born out of the demand by our existing non-Lagos resident clients who sell online from their base outside of Lagos metropolis and have customers who reside in Lagos.
We, at IBL Logistics understand the basics of what is involved and how to do business in this part of the world, and how to make it easy to thrive, bearing in mind our many constraints to running business successfully without a glitch. We realize that most online sellers of goods and services experience unique challenges with their business service deliveries:- location, payment processing are few of the problems already earmarked. Thus, why should Mr. A in Enugu find it a constraint to sell to Mr. B in Lagos? And why should Mrs. C who resides at Ilasamaja in Lagos find it difficult to sell and deliver to Mrs. D who resides at Ojodu Berger in the same city. This is where we come in. And we get your payment for you upon delivery and credit your account the following day after deducting our service charge.

How we work?
There are two categories to this:

1. Non-Lagos sellers: for those who import and do not reside in Lagos, what you do is simple. We pickup your package for you at your agents’ office and keep in our office at 42D, Binukonu complex, Ogudu road, Ojota, Lagos. This is called FREE WAREHOUSING. Service charge for pickup at your agents office applies. No extra charge for keeping with us. Every item picked up and kept with us must be accompanied by a corresponding manifest of items. We shall take time to sort the list together. This could take time, but please bear with us, as its so we have a proper record and avoid misplacement/misappropriation of your goods.

a. Whenever you have an order from customers in Lagos, you reach out to us with the order list first by email then we sort on phone call or Whatsapp/BBM (check contact details below). Corresponding pictures, quantity and address should be added. We’d process the order and deliver to the customer as promptly as we can (within 24hrs).

b. You may also have customers who would prefer coming to pickup at our office. For now, no service charge would be given for that, but we shall with time. What to do in this case is give customer our number to reach us to schedule a pickup time. We open 8:30 and close 6:30pm Monday – Friday. Saturdays are subject to mutual arrangement. No form of business activities on Sundays.

2. Lagos sellers: for those who import or sell in Lagos, our service reaches out to you as well. What to do is schedule a pickup date with us; we can pickup from your agents or your home address. We have minimum number of order items we would pick and stock. A minimum of 5 items can only be processed at a time. This means, we do not offer direct pickup and delivery. We get your items, keep with us and deliver on scheduled dates to your customers.

More so, whenever we pick your items, we will demand quality time to sort them out. No preference or exactful urgency shall be welcomed. Please bear with us.
Also, we close every order from 8am. We urge clients to pre-inform us every day or night before. Heads up should be given to avoid disappointment or un-acknowledgment.

Service charges.
These are our charges:

Pickup from agents’ office/warehouse 1: N800 --- The Airport, Ikeja, Ajao, Oshodi.
Pickup from agents’ office/warehouse 2: N1,000 --- Apapa, Alaba.

Pickup from home 1: N800 --- Lagos mainland and Lagos island
Pickup from home 2: N1,000 ---- VI, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ikorodu, Apapa, Ojo, Ala
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by olori4b: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
How much do u charge for pickup from Uganda to shah and slurred area all in Lagos
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
olori4b:
How much do u charge for pickup from Uganda to shah and slurred area all in Lagos

P please come again.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Yomkris(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Mcleo007:

P please come again.

Tried to talk to u on whatsapp but u neva come online. Anyways weldone here. Keep it up bro.
I always come across some offer on olx but logistics had always scared me away.
Majorly set of furnitures, pls can u give me an idea of how much it will take to get it from lagos to ado ekiti. Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Kennyfancy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mcleo007:
Quote of the Day
No one knows what he can do until he tries.
Publilius Syrus

Love Quote of the Day
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.
Lucille Ball

Art Quote of the Day
There is no prejudice that the work of art does not finally overcome.
Andre Gide

Nature Quote of the Day
'Healing,' Papa would tell me, 'is not a science, but the intuitive art of wooing nature.'
W. H. Auden

-IBL

incase u need assitance with delta,anambra,benin and bayelsa, feel free to contact me
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Yomkris:

Tried to talk to u on whatsapp but u neva come online. Anyways weldone here. Keep it up bro.
I always come across some offer on olx but logistics had always scared me away.
Majorly set of furnitures, pls can u give me an idea of how much it will take to get it from lagos to ado ekiti. Thanks

Hello sir, good afternoon. I've responded to your message on WhatsApp. Was out of service at the time. Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by wasagu(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2014
I see.
I based in Gusau, Zamfara state... how much could my 2kg stuff cost to reach me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy Cloths Of All Kinds In Wholesale? / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.