Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (43197 Views)

IBL Logistics Now Offer Pickup/delivery In Port- Harcourt / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rexyl: will deliver some items to me when landed on Naija...

I lOok forward to that sir
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Justiceotuya(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Mcleo007:

Mr Justice how are you sir. Please caLl me so we talk it up. Thanks.

i will when am sure the package is ready for pickup
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by dasanchez1(m): 12:28am On Aug 08, 2014
Mcleo007:

Your kind gesture hasn't gone unnoticed sir. Promise to make it up to you. Thanks and God bless
thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is issuing a dedicated apology to all our clients who have been affected in one way or the other by our downtime in service these past days as we face some glitch. We have been offline.

I, David-Leo Alabi, on behalf of IBL LOGISTICS wish to use this medium to apologize for our little failings in delivering promptly as we promised. My two phones chose a particular day to go bad. Hopefully, all things should be back to normalcy on Monday.

Thanks for keeping up with us, and understanding amidst our failings.

Thanks and God bless!

-IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
Quote of the Day
Faith in oneself is the best and safest course.
Michelangelo
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello good people, this is saying thank you for keeping with us last week through our hitch. We're back to business now and readily available.

Thanks.
-IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2014
Quote of the Day
I learned the value of hard work by working hard.
Margaret Mead

Love Quote of the Day
There is no limit to the power of loving.
John Morton

Art Quote of the Day
Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art.
Ambrose Bierce
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2014
Quote of the Day

Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love.
Francis of Assisi
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by elvis10ten(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
i want you to do something for me, not sure if its what you do or offer. I want to send something to you from port harcourt (not sure which courier to use), then you help me give it to some body in lagos, collect my money and then send it to me. Do you know any courier that can do that for me or do you offer this service ? thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
elvis10ten: i want you to do something for me, not sure if its what you do or offer. I want to send something to you from port harcourt (not sure which courier to use), then you help me give it to some body in lagos, collect my money and then send it to me. Do you know any courier that can do that for me or do you offer this service ? thanks.

Hello sir, what you ask is similar to free warehousing which we offer on mutually considerate price. You can contact me privately then we talk it up.

Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by elvis10ten(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mcleo007:

Hello sir, what you ask is similar to free warehousing which we offer on mutually considerate price. You can contact me privately then we talk it up.

Thanks.
i just want you to recieve the item, deliver it get my money and pay it to me. how much will it cost ?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
elvis10ten: i just want you to recieve the item, deliver it get my money and pay it to me. how much will it cost ?

OK sir, which courier company are you using? Are they delivering to my office or I pickup from them? What's the content and weight? Where's your location?

Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Opeyemi5(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2014
@Mcleo007 thanks for yesterday @muideeno here is ur man tested and trusted
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by muideeno(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2014
Opeyemi5: @Mcleo007 thanks for yesterday @muideeno here is ur man tested and trusted
Okay, thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Opeyemi5: @Mcleo007 thanks for yesterday @muideeno here is ur man tested and trusted

You're most welcome sirs!

1 Like

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by megamindmaster(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello. Good job you are doing here. I want to ask more specific questions. How much will it cost to pickup 1 laptop from mikky's place in Lagos to Enugu. Who do you use to get it down here, and how do they handle these items, because they are costly and fragile @ the same time. Will someone pay another money before pickup? Thanks for your response
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
welldone sir, I want to ask how much it cost to waybill a laptop from Lagos to portharcourt
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
elpiroski: welldone sir, I want to ask how much it cost to waybill a laptop from Lagos to portharcourt

OK sir, and thanks for dropping by. Where's is your pickup location? Please contact me on WhatsApp or bbm.

Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
megamindmaster: Hello. Good job you are doing here. I want to ask more specific questions. How much will it cost to pickup 1 laptop from mikky's place in Lagos to Enugu. Who do you use to get it down here, and how do they handle these items, because they are costly and fragile @ the same time. Will someone pay another money before pickup? Thanks for your response

Hello good evening. Items weighing 0-5kg from Mikky's place is N2‚500 for regular items. Laptop from same location is N4‚000...

I use Peace express to Enugu and they're very good at handling items I send through them. Every charge is involved in the quoted amount, hence, you won't be required to pay any extra.

Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:12am On Aug 19, 2014
Quote of the Day

Work isn't to make money; you work to justify life.
Marc Chagall
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by terrymason(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ibl i dont know how to go about this,since it's my first time, i want to buy from different sellers, and use your logistic to deliver to ekpoma,but the challenge is that i dont know if my goods will be in order as am buying from different sellers.. Please help with your contact for clear explanation if you cant understand what am trying to say.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
terrymason: Ibl i dont know how to go about this,since it's my first time, i want to buy from different sellers, and use your logistic to deliver to ekpoma,but the challenge is that i dont know if my goods will be in order as am buying from different sellers.. Please help with your contact for clear explanation if you cant understand what am trying to say.

Hello and good to have you here. You can reach me on phone/WhatsApp; 07033801718. We can discuss better.

Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
The five essential entrepreneurial skills for success: Concentration, Discrimination, Organization, Innovation and Communication.
-Harold S. Geneen

Have a great day!

-IBL
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Rita30: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Helo ibl i searched and i found you. I need you to pick up an item weighing less than 2kg from a shippin company in lagos and deliver to me in garki abuja.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rita30: Helo ibl i searched and i found you. I need you to pick up an item weighing less than 2kg from a shippin company in lagos and deliver to me in garki abuja.

Hello ma, good to have you here. Please what's the content of your package and your shipping company's location? You may reach me on phone to talk it up. Pickups from the airport : 0-5kg is N2‚000 (excluding high value items: laptop/phone) though... Other locations have some little extra cost.

Thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by terrymason(m): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mcleo007:

Hello and good to have you here. You can reach me on phone/WhatsApp; 07033801718. We can discuss better.

Thanks
thank you sir
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2014
terrymason: thank you sir

The pleasure is mutual sir.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2014
Quote of the Day
Subtlety may deceive you; integrity never will.
Oliver Cromwell

Love Quote of the Day
A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.
Joseph Joubert

Art Quote of the Day
Only an artist can interpret the meaning of life.
Novalis

Nature Quote of the Day
Mountains are earth's undecaying monuments.
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Funny Quote of the Day
You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough.
Joe E. Lewis

°°°
-IBL ™
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by GiggsTk(m): 5:51am On Aug 22, 2014
how much will you get an item of less than 2 kg from nonniking(airport) to Lokoja Kogi state for me? content-tablet and some wristwatches. thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:59am On Aug 22, 2014
GiggsTk: how much will you get an item of less than 2 kg from nonniking(airport) to Lokoja Kogi state for me? content-tablet and some wristwatches. thanks.

Good morning sir and how was your night... 2kg to Lokoja containing tablet would cost N3‚000 because of the value. Should be N2‚000 normally.

Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2014
Quote of the Day
Search others for their virtue, and yourself for your vices.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Love Quote of the Day
Marriage may be the closest thing to Heaven or Hell any of us will know on this earth.
Edwin Louis Cole

Art Quote of the Day
Art is Art. Everything else is everything else.
Ad Reinhardt

Nature Quote of the Day
What's a butterfly garden without butterflies?
Roy Rogers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy Cloths Of All Kinds In Wholesale? / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.