Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night (18999 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Checkout The List Of Songs Reportedly Banned By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
All songs by Lil wayne eg One night only etc , won't know what happens next.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Malakh: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
jazz music on Pandora
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by myspnigeria: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
when a woman loves by rkelly
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by DKJaleel: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
I'd just put all Terry Gs songs on repeat...
Oogun orun to to laye yi o si
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by kobonaire(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
What kind of songs do i sleep to at night??:-
The annoying sounds of mosquitoes singing and my neighbour's generator
angry
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Gepheral: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
TERRY G's IHOTU... Make alotta sense... Plus other oldies n rnbees
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by OMA4U(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
John Legend - all of me. Passenger - let her go. And any James blunt from tears and rain to heart of gold

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by 30secs(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Coldplay: trouble and what if
bon iver: holocene
gotye: heart's a mess
avett brothers: i and love and you
passenger: circles
jason mraz: lucky
westlife dey try too sha

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by 88natzy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tuntheycr7: All songs by Taylor Swift does the magic....
listening to Taylor swift cures my insomania just magically.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Adeyemi0(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
The question is who will off the music after you have fell asleep...short time solution to a long time problem.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by ifihearam: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by naturalwaves: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
madridfc: Dunno which genre to classify her songs, but I love Enya! Currently playing: Less than a pearl.
Enya's kind of genre is called "New Age". I have so many collections.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by pomide(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jhene Aiko, Drake...Kendrick lamar....melody rap generally!!
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by teddyflexz: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
soul... Xpecially songs from enya, dido and lemar
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by eminemkayc: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
Obie trice feat eminem and busta - Go to sleep B***ch
D12 - 6 in the morning
D12 - How come
Eminem feat obie trice - drips
Eminem feat trick trick - welcome to detroit city
Eminem feat Royce 'D 5'9 - Fastlane
Eminem - Like toy soldiers
D12 - American psycho
D12 - Nasty minds
D12 - Purple Pills
D12 - Loyalty
D12 - My band
Eminem feat Nate dogg - Till i Collapse
Xzibit - 'X'
G-Unit -Stunt 101
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by DikSin(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
aManFromMars: Kolomental - I no fit remember which face sing am cry

Na 2face grin
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by naturalwaves: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yanni Chrisomalis and Enya does it for me. I love classical music, contemporary jazz and new age. They are nerve relaxing and makes you reflect about the day and life generally and that takes you gradually to sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Coldplay - Paradise
Kendrick lamar - Bitches don't kill my live
and some hot songs of the moment
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Coldplay - Paradise
Kendrick lamar - Bitches don't kill my live
Eminem ft Rihanna - Love the way you lie
Bruno mars - It will Rain
Pink - just give me a reason
and some hottest songs of the moment.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by adebasket97: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
88natzy: listening to Taylor swift cures my insomania just magically.

Taylor Swift all da way
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Obesere's songs. sometimes i manage Pasuma wonder
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by JustCare: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
mystiqueDZ: ENYA!!!
ALL THE WAY!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by OCcool: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
Enya and yanni does it for me
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Alabsworld(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Country music
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Passenger-let her go
Ed sheeran-kiss me
john legend-all of me
skylar grey-words
james blunt-cry
ed sheeran-wake me up
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
IYA ALADUKE

BATILI ALAKE

HARUNA BABA GAANI

SHANKO RASHEEDI

PATRICK OBIAHGBON'S GRAMMERS
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Missmossy(f): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
chimerase2: me too espcially beautiful in white I lub that track die kiss
Its a wonderful one! you lub it or what?
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by scribble: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
sade adu

datizall
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by jamesbridget13(f): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
Krak: Classical music.

Yanni and

Enya.
u dey try 4 enya song ooo. Enya na bad dream. I don't even like listening 2 them talk more of night. Mo gbe
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by DikSin(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Here's my list:

Vic o
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Some tracks from Phil Collins and Everly Brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Awards N50million In Favour Of Orits Wiliki / Backstreet Boys Versus Westlife: Who's Better? / Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.