Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night (18966 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Checkout The List Of Songs Reportedly Banned By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Drniyi4u(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
johnwizey: Skailey mental, Damoche and St. Janet's songs lipsrsealed
plus a lil' bit of Terry G nd Snoop Dogg!
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Atmmachine(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
Grey Blood: cheesy
U need Deliverance grin hmm! Dis one na Doctor u need o

I'm a pastor
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by ogaofficer(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
The national anthem does the magic followed by james blunt gudbye ma lover, bewtiful, Adele- Never mind i will find sm1 like u. Bt love 9gria anthem like fud.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Csami(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Give me
Ed Sheeran
Classic
Enya
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Melkuk: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Worship songs, i.e. Gospels
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
1. Everyday by Phil Collins
2.hero by coldly
3.evergreen by westlife
4.my heart will go on by celine dion
True colour by Phil Collins
grin
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Chrisdmeek(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Krak: Classical music.

Yanni and

Enya
My dear Enya all d wayyy.............. As a matter of fact right now
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Tgold1(m): 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
sally does d magic.... Alora songs
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Chrisdmeek(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
madridfc: Dunno which genre to classify her songs, but I love Enya! Currently playing: Less than a pearl.
bro me too ooh

Listen to her songs at night with ur headphone and a moderate toned volume and U would keep wondering about another world.

Currently playing TRAINS AND WINTER RAINS
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by majamajic(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
Best of Enya
Best of Sade
Best of Phil Collins
Best of Kenny G

I like Michelle by Excetra too
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by cheguevera: 12:06am On Jun 29, 2014
DR DRE AND TUPAC
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 29, 2014
Coldplay - green eyes. Coldplay - yellow. Coldplay -trouble. Dido - this land is mine, Dido- who makes you feel. Sade - cherish the day, Sade - no ordinary love. Coldplay, Dido and Sade are my favs at night. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2014
cheguevera: DR DRE AND TUPAC
hian! Even at night?
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by ceeceeco: 12:12am On Jun 29, 2014
Don Williams!
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2014
Baby's lullaby songs: like this one, "Go to sleep...go to sleeep...bla..bla...bla...

Celtic Woman

Enya

Yanni.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Realone92(m): 12:23am On Jun 29, 2014
kelechiMarie: ONEDIRECTION-What makes you beautiful,little things WESTLIFE-fool again puzzle of my heart
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hoe w romantic
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Realone92(m): 12:25am On Jun 29, 2014
african china... they kill man oooooooo for inside ajegunle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i say they burn man tongue tongue
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Keky(m): 12:56am On Jun 29, 2014
Sleeeeeeep

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Elxandre(m): 1:09am On Jun 29, 2014
I love reflecting on my day and future plans before going to bed. I absolutely hate music at night.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by hugelyendowed: 1:21am On Jun 29, 2014
Celine dione or cool christian music, worship
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by ewosk: 1:28am On Jun 29, 2014
Lead me Through the Night...Don Moen
Fireflies
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by freecocoa(f): 1:37am On Jun 29, 2014
There are so many artistes with such songs but I name a few(the really good ones).

Lana del rey

Coldplay

Enya

Yanni

Deepforest

The Cranberries

Sade Adu

Some songs by Florence and the machines.

Feverray

Lisa Gerrad

Avicii

Etc etc etc

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by jayyjayy(m): 2:39am On Jun 29, 2014
As for me,its THE CORRS-what can I do,CHRIS BROWN-excuse me miss,forever..
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by addicted268(f): 2:43am On Jun 29, 2014
Music doesn't make me sleep.as a matter of fact,music or any kind of noise worsens my sleeplessness cos I ll be distracted listening to d lyrics.
But when I'm stressed,angry,depressed,etc,d opening song of 3-idiots does it for me,never mind that I don't understand a word of it(though I ve read d translated version). the title is "behti hawa sa tha woh".I downloaded d audio to my phone for easy access.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by JACKOFALTRADE: 2:48am On Jun 29, 2014
Some nights and iridescent.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by brilapluz(m): 2:59am On Jun 29, 2014
hmmm...country music is just perfect to lure me to sleep and make me imagine beautiful things.. kiss
kenny rogers..
dan seals...
alan jackson..
dolly parton..
randy travis...
tim mcgraw...
don williams..
kenny chesney.....etc
thats all the compilations that i can remember... wink
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Ericardo7(m): 3:39am On Jun 29, 2014
ANY SONG BY DON WILLIAMS OR LADY ANTEBELLUM
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Ericardo7(m): 3:41am On Jun 29, 2014
Any Olamide song but I prefer esu pofo and skamma, plus a little position yourself
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Reallandmark: 4:54am On Jun 29, 2014
Westlife n Celin Dion do it best wink
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by justi4jesu(f): 5:34am On Jun 29, 2014
count sparrow: Na u go help me charge my fone if e die No song.. Just my heartbeat...

lmao...get a powerbank na tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vector Vs Ice-Prince: Who's More Talented? / VIDEO: Phyno – “fada Fada” Ft. Olamide / Court Awards N50million In Favour Of Orits Wiliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.